Login

russian armor

Poland vs. Russia 4v4 invitational showmatch (concept)

A_E
24 Jul 2018, 18:25 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

This is an invitational showdown match as an olive branch to players that have fallen fowl of 'rules' etc or been the victim of geopolitics affecting their GCS2 entry.

The proposal is simple:

PLPL Poland: Barton, CaptainSPrice, Prodigily, Kimbo - or a Polish player of their choosing

(three of these players are DQd from GCS for various reasons)

vs.

RURU Russia: Noggano, Jove, Brosras, Quiritz - or a Russian player of their choosing

(no Russian players can reliably attain a visa to come to England so can't play in GCS)

To be played live this Saturday night 28th July following Day 1 of GCS2 Bagration.

To be cast by Maza (Russian), and Tightrope (English).

Winning team gets full national anthem played during GCS2 Bagration Day 2 stream in-front of 600 - 1000 people and full honours.
24 Jul 2018, 22:45 PM

AE, that's cool initiative, but you forgot that price havent played coh2 for montha, probably same as prodigi, i might be wrong and kimbo... i don't even know who the fuck is he for real and after DQ he might not want to play these sort of gmaes.

on the russian side there's prob niggano and jove pissed of on that and if i were them i'd quit coh2 for some time
24 Jul 2018, 23:12 PM
Donator 11

Kimbo got both gcs ban and coh2 ban, how is he supposed to attend in such event?

25 Jul 2018, 08:30 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

AE, that's cool initiative, but you forgot that price havent played coh2 for montha, probably same as prodigi, i might be wrong and kimbo... i don't even know who the fuck is he for real and after DQ he might not want to play these sort of gmaes.

on the russian side there's prob niggano and jove pissed of on that and if i were them i'd quit coh2 for some time

Prodigy plays coh2. Price no idea.

And well we tried it for noggano and jove. its really sad, but not our fault. Thats the problem with live event, when there is no real sponsor behind each player/ teams ( looking for Overwatch, LoL, csgo....)

And yes i agree the idea is really great, but questionable, if the players want.
And also Kimbo is timebanned. But he could play with one of this 3-4 smurfs accounts...

25 Jul 2018, 11:04 AM

ban is only for ranked games, he can play customs
25 Jul 2018, 11:14 AM

IMO it would be better to do some cold war or something, Warsaw pact vs NATO or such :snfBarton:
25 Jul 2018, 11:15 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

ban is only for ranked games, he can play customs

You speak out of experience? :P

I thought custom vs other people would be banned too.
25 Jul 2018, 11:20 AM

got banned once for "harrassing" Hans, but ustom games were possible to play
25 Jul 2018, 12:18 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment