5 Aug 2018, 01:12 AM

USF

Incursion Company

0CP - Flamethrowers

3CP - M3 Halftrack

4CP - Ranger squad

4CP - Recon Sweep

12CP - 240mm Howitzer Barrage / 0CP - M4A3 Sherman 'Easy Eight'

Nice concept, however the M3 HT alone is not going to be enough, you already have the ambulance and while it needs to remain static and in friendly territory as well as having to lock down in order to heal units it's going to be a lot more cost effective in the long run considering that the M3 takes up a commander slot, doesn't provide much more Armor and so on.

However if it were to be the Mech Company M3 Assault Group then it would be much better considering it also has med packs and the Assault Engineers, but then again the Assault Engineers already have flamethrowers so there would be an overlap with the RE Flamethrower upgrade, so maybe this would be a perfect opportunity to introduce a Crocodile Sherman that can switch between shooting flames and real rounds?
5 Aug 2018, 14:18 PM

Nice concept, however the M3 HT alone is not going to be enough, you already have the ambulance and while it needs to remain static and in friendly territory as well as having to lock down in order to heal units it's going to be a lot more cost effective in the long run considering that the M3 takes up a commander slot, doesn't provide much more Armor and so on.

However if it were to be the Mech Company M3 Assault Group then it would be much better considering it also has med packs and the Assault Engineers, but then again the Assault Engineers already have flamethrowers so there would be an overlap with the RE Flamethrower upgrade, so maybe this would be a perfect opportunity to introduce a Crocodile Sherman that can switch between shooting flames and real rounds?

Thanks for Ur reply.

I'll fix it based on your feedback.
5 Aug 2018, 15:18 PM

Thanks for Ur reply.

I'll fix it based on your feedback.

No problem, and thank you for your suggestion.

Tell me if you have any feedback on mine, I'm open to suggestions as well.
5 Aug 2018, 18:50 PM

Tankhunter doctrine:

2-CP Tankhunter squad with 2 Schrecks and an upgradeable camo kit
2-CP Sturms can lay Tellermines and build Tanktraps
3-CP Panzefaust kit for Volks which gives them the ability to fire 5 Panzefausts at once
8-CP Airdrop which offers one Pak 40, one MG 42 and 50 fuel
10-CP Hetzer. Either make him a call in unit or move him to 0CPs and T3.He would cost 90 fuel and would have a stronger front armor and same penetration as Stug. He could use the old Stug III stun ability (or a Pzg 40 which gives him more penetration).
7 Aug 2018, 18:41 PM
7 Aug 2018, 18:56 PM

That would be completely overpowered in team games. Way too many good defense / area denial tools in one commander.
8 Aug 2018, 16:51 PM

What is the point of breakthrough without the "Close the pocket" ability? Laughing at your enemy because he lost 2-3 points while you spent a small fortune of fuel on it?

8 Aug 2018, 17:48 PM

What is the point of breakthrough without the "Close the pocket" ability? Laughing at your enemy because he lost 2-3 points while you spent a small fortune of fuel on it?

Maybe it would be a bit better if it was an ammo based ability.

Still tho capturing an enemy's cut off is still viable if you can get your vehicle to there I suppose, even if it's a mild inconvience to the enemy.
8 Aug 2018, 18:26 PM

Breakthrough ability could be expanded to include infantry being able to capture territory that has been secured by a cache, although I wouldn't know if that's possible. This would be pretty useful in team games.
8 Aug 2018, 19:17 PM

Maybe it would be a bit better if it was an ammo based ability.

Still tho capturing an enemy's cut off is still viable if you can get your vehicle to there I suppose, even if it's a mild inconvience to the enemy.

Changing it to a ammo based one would also affect the Encirclement doctrine which is in a good spot in my opinion. What about switching the ASS grens with Infiltration ones and the Breakthrough ability with Zeroing arty? Maybe Could be a good combination with the Infiltration grens as spotter for the arty?
8 Aug 2018, 19:54 PM

Changing it to a ammo based one would also affect the Encirclement doctrine which is in a good spot in my opinion. What about switching the ASS grens with Infiltration ones and the Breakthrough ability with Zeroing arty? Maybe Could be a good combination with the Infiltration grens as spotter for the arty?

Infiltration Grens? That wouldn't make sense to be honest, you're better off just replacing them with Stormtroopers.

Zeroing Arty sounds good, it's just that Breakthrough sounds like some sort of Blitzrkrieg like ability that would be nice to really "break through" so to speak.

Or I don't know, a "Blitzkrieg" ability that buffs both infantry and vehicles when near each other, something like the USF Combined Arms?

Either way worksI guess.
8 Aug 2018, 20:55 PM

Infiltration Grens? That wouldn't make sense to be honest, you're better off just replacing them with Stormtroopers.

Lol.Sorry that's what I meant. Sometimes can't remember the english names.

12 Aug 2018, 21:19 PM
13 Aug 2018, 04:25 AM

This is nice, but the designated command vehicle is in an odd spot or did you add it for the recon ability? And Relic sort of teased the British mortar already so that's probably going in the land matress' place.

Also, this commander got a name?
Maybe special Operations Regiment?
13 Aug 2018, 10:08 AM
Patrion 26

This is nice, but the designated command vehicle is in an odd spot or did you add it for the recon ability? And Relic sort of teased the British mortar already so that's probably going in the land matress' place.

Also, this commander got a name?
Maybe special Operations Regiment?

Yes, recon for the mattress, that and because there are very few abilities for the UK (or US/OWK) which is the downside to there being so few commanders for the newer armies.
Someone suggested allowing cross-overs with certain abilities to make up for the lack of variation, which I certainly agree with.

Special Operations Regiment is a great name and sums it up well.

24 Aug 2018, 00:11 AM

I have a USF commander idea.
Commander Name: Please stop spamming vs USF commander :D
Abilities:
1. Sniper at 0 cps
2. Rear echelons gain access to the same charge paratroopers use at 0 cps.
3. Priests, static arty, or caliopes unlocked after major is researched.
4 Riflemen sandbags and mine
5.(fill with whatever)

I think this will cover most of the holes in the USF faction. Snipers will counter mg and mortar spam on tight maps, rear echelon will have more utility, and USF will have good indirect fire.
24 Aug 2018, 07:45 AM

I have a USF commander idea.
Commander Name: Please stop spamming vs USF commander :D
Abilities:
1. Sniper at 0 cps
2. Rear echelons gain access to the same charge paratroopers use at 0 cps.
3. Priests, static arty, or caliopes unlocked after major is researched.
4 Riflemen sandbags and mine
5.(fill with whatever)

I think this will cover most of the holes in the USF faction. Snipers will counter mg and mortar spam on tight maps, rear echelon will have more utility, and USF will have good indirect fire.

Just name it USF Meta commander then lol.

But in all seriousness, Infantry Company already sort of covers these, Riflemen can build shit, both Rifles and RE can be armed with the M1919A6, you got Priests which are better than the Calliope currently and that's why Infantry is picked more than Tac Support and Tac Support arguably has the best AA because of the M16 out of all of the doctrines.

I think a little bit more "realistic" approach would be:

Marksman training for Riflemen - Gives the Rifles an upgrade to allow them to "snipe" enemy infantry models, it even has an icon in the game made by Relic, but it takes up either 1 or 2 slots depending on the balance.

RE Flamethrowers - Same as Rifle Company, gives the RE a little bit more "utility" as you said, plus USF lacking a flamethrower by default.

Riflemen Field Defenses - The works, nothing changed.

Priest - because as I already pointed out it's superior to the Calliope, at least for now.

Uhm, a generic 105mm Barrage? Idk.

And just for the record, the USF sadly don't have a static artillery piece like in CoH with the M2 105 Howitzer, but I think it's for the better since the Priest is a hell of a lot better because of it's mobility and generally the gun was a resource sink after the combat was out of it's range so that's why I never bothered to build it.
25 Aug 2018, 19:08 PM

Just name it USF Meta commander then lol.

But in all seriousness, Infantry Company already sort of covers these, Riflemen can build shit, both Rifles and RE can be armed with the M1919A6, you got Priests which are better than the Calliope currently and that's why Infantry is picked more than Tac Support and Tac Support arguably has the best AA because of the M16 out of all of the doctrines.

I think a little bit more "realistic" approach would be:

Marksman training for Riflemen - Gives the Rifles an upgrade to allow them to "snipe" enemy infantry models, it even has an icon in the game made by Relic, but it takes up either 1 or 2 slots depending on the balance.

RE Flamethrowers - Same as Rifle Company, gives the RE a little bit more "utility" as you said, plus USF lacking a flamethrower by default.

Riflemen Field Defenses - The works, nothing changed.

Priest - because as I already pointed out it's superior to the Calliope, at least for now.

Uhm, a generic 105mm Barrage? Idk.

And just for the record, the USF sadly don't have a static artillery piece like in CoH with the M2 105 Howitzer, but I think it's for the better since the Priest is a hell of a lot better because of it's mobility and generally the gun was a resource sink after the combat was out of it's range so that's why I never bothered to build it.

I was kinda making a joke while giving input for USF. USF needs more units to help them deal with every cheese strategy. Instead of redesigning the whole faction, we can give USF a sniper to counter mgs, echelon a time charged to counter bunkers, and arty to counter blobs and entrenched positions. I would also make a commander with mortars, at 0cps, for both OKW and brits. Some of these units should have been added non-doctrinally in the past. It would certainly make these factions more enjoyable and fun.
25 Aug 2018, 20:17 PM

I was kinda making a joke while giving input for USF. USF needs more units to help them deal with every cheese strategy. Instead of redesigning the whole faction, we can give USF a sniper to counter mgs, echelon a time charged to counter bunkers, and arty to counter blobs and entrenched positions. I would also make a commander with mortars, at 0cps, for both OKW and brits. Some of these units should have been added non-doctrinally in the past. It would certainly make these factions more enjoyable and fun.

Agreed, basic tools such as team weapons are needed but I guess Relic is just working against logic along with most major developers nowadays sadly as it seems.

Even today I watched a video about BF3 comparing it to BF5 and Battlefront 2 2005 being compared to Battlefront 2 that released last year, and the superiority while maybe not in the game features and graphics the older games still were better overall, that's also my reason with CoH and CoH2, if it were up to me CoH would receive far less changes in order to be "playable" compared to CoH2.
26 Aug 2018, 18:25 PM

Hinterhaltung doctrine Ostheer:

Assault Grenadiers 0CP

Ambush camouflage (works on assault grenadier too) 1CP

Spotting Scopes 5Cp

Pak 43 Emplacement 8Cp

Stuka bombing Strike (the neutralizing one) 12CP

Mechanized Assault Doctrine (Rework) Ostheer:

Assault Grenadiers 0CP

Sd.Kfz. 251 Mortar halftrack 3CP

Stuka reconnaissance overflight 4CP

StuG 3 E Assault Gun 5CP (current one comes out too late and your better off getting a Ostwind at that point)

Stuka Close Anti Tank Strafe 10Cp

Shock Army (revamp) Soviet:

For Mother Russia 6cp

Shock Trooper 2CP

Conscript Assault Package 3CP

B4 203mm Howitzer 8CP

KV2 Heavy Assault Tank 14CP

Urban Defense (revamp) Soviet:

Forward Headquarters 0CP

KV8 Flamethrower Tank 0CP

Conscript PTRS Package 2CP

DShK Heavy Machine Gun 2CP

Booby Trap Territory 6CP

Sturm Doctrine OKW:

Assault Package 0CP

Sturm offizier 1CP

Stuka Smoke Reconnaissance 2CP

Valiant assault 6CP

Sturm Tiger 11CP

OstTruppen Reserves Doctrine OKW:

OstTruppen Squad (same as OST one) 0CP

Thorough Salvage 0cp

MG42 Machinegun Team (same as OST one) 0CP

Jagdpanzer 38(t)/STuG 3 G 5CP (If it is impossible to recode the hetzer just give them a STuG)

High Explosive Anti-Tank(Heat) Shells 7CP

Elite Armor Company USA:

Reserve Armor 0CP

Elite verhicle crews 0CP

Riflemen Field Defenses 0CP

M3 Halftrack Assault Group 3CP

M26 Pershing tank 16CP

Combined arms Company USA:

Assault engineers 0CP

Rangers 3CP

Combined Arms 4CP

P47 Strafing Run 6CP