Login

russian armor

Unused stuff in CoH2 (for commanders update)

10 Jul 2018, 21:06 PM

All in all I think some ideas could be used from these topics as well, like I already said I really like the Riflemen Marksman ability, perhaps for Rifle Company? I honestly don't know.

Calvary Riflemen would be nice in Rifle Company emphasis the cqc RE flamers with them.
10 Jul 2018, 21:07 PM

Don't forget the Panzerbüchse 39 in campagne. It would fit perfect for Osttruppen instead of LMG42.

There are also concrete bunkers, which would fit perfect for OKW-Defence, also Pantherturm and mortar-bunker.
11 Jul 2018, 05:13 AM

Don't forget the Panzerbüchse 39 in campagne. It would fit perfect for Osttruppen instead of LMG42.

There are also concrete bunkers, which would fit perfect for OKW-Defence, also Pantherturm and mortar-bunker.

Panzerbunchse in ToW use PTRS model.

Mortar bunker/Pantherturm is full of bugs, have no sound when firing, have no constructing model.
11 Jul 2018, 05:58 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Panzerbunchse in ToW use PTRS model.

There is a unique model for the Panzerbüchse 39, though!

11 Jul 2018, 14:31 PM

Just as information since I have never done it or attempted it myself, is it possible to replace the MG42 with this Panzerbuchse 39 model or no? I know the reload might be a bit weird but the idea is to recreate the 221 with 28mm/2.8cm AT gun/rifle as an upgrade, so I was just wondering if it was possible or not, that's all.
11 Jul 2018, 14:51 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Just as information since I have never done it or attempted it myself, is it possible to replace the MG42 with this Panzerbuchse 39 model or no? I know the reload might be a bit weird but the idea is to recreate the 221 with 28mm/2.8cm AT gun/rifle as an upgrade, so I was just wondering if it was possible or not, that's all.

I don't think it is. The pintle MG42 model is separate from the infantry LMG, and the PzB is only available as an infantry weapon as well, as far as I know. So without some animating and/or coding from Relic, we can't add it to the 221, sadly.
11 Jul 2018, 18:24 PM

No, such changes aren't possible. Modify blueprits can't be done without right tools.
11 Jul 2018, 18:26 PM

And what's the point? PanzerGrenadiers with double Panzerschreck is the best infantry AT.
11 Jul 2018, 19:34 PM

And what's the point? PanzerGrenadiers with double Panzerschreck is the best infantry AT.

Something like Osttruppen with double Panzerbüchse could potentially be a good alternative to the mobile defense meta to counter light vehicles early on. Pgrens with Panzerschreck are too costly and inaccurate to hunt for light vehicles (especially T70) effectively and the 100 munis is a lot to invest early on.
11 Jul 2018, 19:55 PM
Donator 11

Something like Osttruppen with double Panzerbüchse could potentially be a good alternative to the mobile defense meta to counter light vehicles early on. Pgrens with Panzerschreck are too costly and inaccurate to hunt for light vehicles (especially T70) effectively and the 100 munis is a lot to invest early on.

Tellers are the perfect counter to T70, people just prefer to risk spending muni for upgrades and get rekt by LVs...
16 Jul 2018, 00:12 AM
Senior Editor Badge

More unused stuff - BULLETINS affect units.

16 Jul 2018, 03:59 AM

Not One Step Back Commander is my Soviet wet dream :wub:

I want all the commanders listed replacing weak faction commanders or at least replace their abilities with the ones shown in the unreleased docs on the original post of this thread.
16 Jul 2018, 11:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2018, 00:12 AMnigo

Those abilities were present in the UKF Alpha for the mortar pit but were sadly removed for one reason or another, without the need for an Intel bulletin.

I actually think it was a better alternative to what they did now to be honest, it still required micro while being effective and practical.
16 Jul 2018, 13:27 PM

I wasnt in Alpha so I don't know how OP it was. But adding the different Mortar Pit shells to Advanced Emplacements could be nice to make it relevant again. OR as part of a new defensiveish Brit commander that isn't obnoxious like old Cancer commander
16 Jul 2018, 13:52 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2018, 00:12 AMnigo

Here is the question - if UKF will get so effective intel bulletins, why other factions don't? They never had it, even in alpha versions. So, here need more complex solution, or not touch it at all.
16 Jul 2018, 14:44 PM
Senior Editor Badge

They never had it, even in alpha versions.

Yes, they had this bulletins affecting the mortar pit in alpha. One of them was the Phosphorus barrage if I remember correctly.
16 Jul 2018, 15:32 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jul 2018, 14:44 PMnigo

Yes, they had this bulletins affecting the mortar pit in alpha. One of them was the Phosphorus barrage if I remember correctly.

No, i mean other factions never had bulletins like these. If these UKF bulletins will be introduced, other factions need to get something too.
16 Jul 2018, 16:36 PM
Senior Editor Badge

No, i mean other factions never had bulletins like these. If these UKF bulletins will be introduced, other factions need to get something too.

I think the flamme Hetzer has this kind of bulletin too.
16 Jul 2018, 18:46 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Ostwind MG suppression.
16 Jul 2018, 21:47 PM

So, I tested the All-Units-Mod, after last time I played it, it got many changes. I am very impressed and some things could be easy build into vanilla version.

I love the Hetzer (ok, the turret is buged, but Jagdpanzer 4 is also buged).

I love the trenches, they managed to eliminate the bugs. The CoH1 trench works fine and the silk-trenchs got its netting removed for better look.

The concrete bunker has animatons and works well. etc.

Do you guys know if the team of All-Unit-Mod it part of the community-patch team?
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★