Login

russian armor

Nerf this shit already!

raw
13 Sep 2013, 17:55 PM

Mines ? LOL try planting them as Germans (oh i forgot you dont ever play them)

my replay upload statistics tell the opposite, but ok: I never play germans therefore mines don't work. How could I have overseen this critical fact?

AC 222 ? LOL LOL LOL. pls lets do a 1 v 1 matchup. Scout car vs t70 so we can end this amazing argument.

Upgunned Vet 2 AC can effectively deterr a T-70 or outright destroy it if it overextends too much. I don't think that a duel where both parties a-move both units into each other in a vacuum reflects actual gameplay. The point still stands, a OH player can effectively defend against T-70 with ACs, and those cost a lot less than an AC and hit the field a lot earlier.

they hit a t70 the same amount as another other AT weapon. 35% at far range and 70% at near range. you might be able to scare a t70 away if you have enough infantry rushing it, but 1 pgren squad usually wont win that fight unless the soviet is bad or the german gets lucky.

Again, _noone_ a-moves a single Pgren squad into a T-70 in a vacuum. Stupidity will lose you the game, regardless of claims of UP or OP-ness of certain units. The question is: What happens if your enemy isn't stupid? And in that case, Pgrens waste T-70's like there is no tomorrow.
13 Sep 2013, 18:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2013, 17:55 PMraw

Upgunned Vet 2 AC can effectively deterr a T-70 or outright destroy it if it overextends too much.

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2013, 17:55 PMraw

What happens if your enemy isn't stupid?

Vet 2 222 still loses against T-70 1v1. Also, it doesn't have self-repair and is deterred by a conscript squad looking at it funny. 222 is one of my favorite units, but it's not a reliable counter to a T-70.
raw
13 Sep 2013, 18:21 PM

Vet 2 222 still loses against T-70 1v1.

maybe, but noone ever makes fancy e-hounoure-duels in this game. at least never in my games. :*( a 222 will prevent a T70 from raping your infantry, as will pgrens and then you build a PzIV and the situation is resolved.
13 Sep 2013, 18:40 PM

i agree with raw. t70 can be killed by scout cars. just lure him and flank him from behind and he will have to retreat or die.
13 Sep 2013, 18:41 PM

Some conscripts prevent my 222 from preventing anything. Guards too. Field gun also since 222 has a much bigger target size than T-70 (because logic I guess?).
13 Sep 2013, 18:55 PM

well T70 is ok easy to counter, pgren, P4, ostwind.
KV8 on the other hand, i just had 2 pgren got BBQed by it under few secs and my 2 pgren only able to fire off 2 rockets before all burn to ash. and KV8 can soak alot damage so they can run back tho their friendly troops fine
KV8 pushing with SU85 and having Incendiary Artillery Barrage dropping on my head is the grossest thing i face in COH2
my point is if they nerf german flame halftrack, why not nerf the KV8 2 it kill infantry like instant
13 Sep 2013, 19:18 PM

well T70 is ok easy to counter, pgren, P4, ostwind.
KV8 on the other hand, i just had 2 pgren got BBQed by it under few secs and my 2 pgren only able to fire off 2 rockets before all burn to ash. and KV8 can soak alot damage so they can run back tho their friendly troops fine
KV8 pushing with SU85 and having Incendiary Artillery Barrage dropping on my head is the grossest thing i face in COH2
my point is if they nerf german flame halftrack, why not nerf the KV8 2 it kill infantry like instant

well to be fair, you should never attack the best AI tank in the game with infantry, even if they are the best AT inf. those pgrens never stood a chance. i agree the kv8 kills a little too fast though.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★