Login

russian armor

if oorah got increased to 10 munis

2 Sep 2013, 11:06 AM

Reasons for Ooorah! not giving suppression-resistance (even partial):
  • It is on a T0-squad - not on a call-in.

This should be reason enough.

Once they unbreak the current state of the German earlygame, Ooorah! will most likely be fine.
2 Sep 2013, 11:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2013, 21:14 PMHissy
Last time I checked holding your fuel and going T70 and then T34 is still extremely viable. Just don't lose your fuel and cut off as much as you can.

Thats a great idea actually, I might try holding the fuel and building armor.
Do you think I should also hold ammo or I don't need it?
2 Sep 2013, 11:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Aug 2013, 23:01 PMraw

Yes I was talking about an unupgraded grenadier squad. Happened in the first 3 minutes of the game. All squads where in yellow cover. My reaction:

I lost similar engagements, I even lost entire flame engs squad to beat up squad of 3 eng without killing single one. Also lost almost entire conscript squad to 2 pgrens (not vet or upgraded)

Stupid RNG tho

I think what Raw was refering more to, is once you manage to flank mg42 with conscripts you wonder why you bothered because it takes 5 min to kill 1 out of 4 squad members, with intensive micro trying to stay on the flank (since mg can pack up and redeploy 5 times even after moving out of molotov)
3 Sep 2013, 14:46 PM

Permanently Banned
Maxims take even longer to kill at that range.

The "only MG42s are too durable" argument is a complete washout, when infact they operate at only 3/4 the survival of a Maxim squad.
3 Sep 2013, 16:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Aug 2013, 11:48 AMraw

grens get an upgrade. would actually be cool if the conscripts could pop an equally big LMG (temporary) for munis after oorahing.

i have lost with a engi + conscript vs a single gren, so yes, about 0 damage.

I like this idea...I know this would change two doctrines COMPLETELY but, it would be cool if :

-LMG = unlocks after Battlephase 1 upgrade (lower muni cost to ~20-45).
-PPSH-Conscript upgrade= Global (not doctrine)/ unlocks after T1 or T2 building built for ~30-60 Muni.

This will make conscripts still be able to use 'Ooorah' as intended and give them an edge against MG squads/ benefit for flanking w/muni cost.
This will delay Gren LMG spam during early game and stop ~5min 'totaldominationpushback' during T1 fights.

Or, i suppose to make it an easier fix; make PPSH's avavible at 1CP (but that would make 'Hit the dirt' or something equal become 2cp, as to not have 1cp-guards,ppsh,HTD in the 1 doctrine)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★