Login

russian armor

Uses for Shock Troopers?

27 Sep 2013, 14:32 PM

How does the body armor work on these guys? Does it just reduce the damage received?
30 Sep 2013, 21:14 PM

How does the body armor work on these guys? Does it just reduce the damage received?

It reduces incoming accuracy and deflects a percentage of the damage received. It make you more vulnerable to flame damage.
6 Oct 2013, 03:36 AM

shocks trooper is very good, and i love it very much and if you are able to steal a shrek or 2 with them, they become the ultimate infantry.

shocks will won 1v1 against pgren but will lose 2v2 with pgren sometimes(who move who lose)
6 Oct 2013, 19:17 PM

They're nice to send to a flank, capping. They can deal with anything short of a vehicle and run off ninja-cappers easily.
10 Oct 2013, 14:22 PM

shocks have excellent grenades and very useful smoke grenades.
11 Oct 2013, 01:00 AM

I only use Shocks in team games where my teammate has guards or T2. I don't find Shocks as effective vs infantry as they should be for the cost.
11 Oct 2013, 08:29 AM

shocks will won 1v1 against pgren but will lose 2v2 with pgren sometimes(who move who lose)

Wait a sec...I usually use shocks to run into enemy infantry and create havoc. Do the shocks have weapons that require them to stand still (as lmg for grens)?
11 Oct 2013, 11:39 AM

They're nice to send to a flank, capping. They can deal with anything short of a vehicle and run off ninja-cappers easily.

Throw grenades at light vehicles standing still. Most players won't be expecting this, and won't move their vehicles when your shocks get close. Takes roughly half health off of the 222.

Wait a sec...I usually use shocks to run into enemy infantry and create havoc. Do the shocks have weapons that require them to stand still (as lmg for grens)?

All weapons are more accurate standing still. That's pretty much the key to winning those initial engineer battles.
11 Oct 2013, 21:07 PM

Throw grenades at light vehicles standing still. Most players won't be expecting this, and won't move their vehicles when your shocks get close. Takes roughly half health off of the 222.

All weapons are more accurate standing still. That's pretty much the key to winning those initial engineer battles.

In the game, some weapons don't have moving accuracy penalties. MP40's, PPSH 41's, and STG 44's don't have an accuracy penalty while moving and shooting, I believe. I am 100% sure on the MP40's having this ability.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★