Login

russian armor

So why exactly can't UKF/USF base buildings be destroyed ?

2 Jun 2018, 22:08 PM
Donator 11

As far as I know ukf is the easiest faction to kill with base rape. This is becouse they have harder time getting AT and snares. A 222 rush can kill your base before you even get started. Usf suffers from that as well but they at least have a snare to defend.

Other 3 factions are really hard to kill with base rape. With sov and ost you simply build the cheapest building in the corner. Even a ghost is enough not to lose. And you can have multiple. So it is much easier to survive. Okw is also in a good spot here. They can't build multiple buildings of the same type but they can hide them all around the map making the process of finishing the base much longer.

Honestly, the fact that you can technically rebuild your base for free doesn't really matter when you consider that you will see a game over screen before being able to do that.

Off topic:
2 Jun 2018, 22:23 PM

As far as I know ukf is the easiest faction to kill with base rape. This is becouse they have harder time getting AT and snares. A 222 rush can kill your base before you even get started. Usf suffers from that as well but they at least have a snare to defend.

Other 3 factions are really hard to kill with base rape. With sov and ost you simply build the cheapest building in the corner. Even a ghost is enough not to lose. And you can have multiple. So it is much easier to survive. Okw is also in a good spot here. They can't build multiple buildings of the same type but they can hide them all around the map making the process of finishing the base much longer.

Honestly, the fact that you can technically rebuild your base for free doesn't really matter when you consider that you will see a game over screen before being able to do that.

Off topic:

Yea sure ... Sdkftz 222 rapes your base ... I mean MG bunkers and Rifles on Infantry just do not exist and I also always build 3 T 3 HQs as OST to avoid losing T3 by arty(works just fine).
But what I find funny is that most of allies players say "go place your Trucks in base if you do not like getting them destroyed by Off Map abilitys ... Risk-Reward ... etc." but now you say that I should spread them all over the map on purpose so Enemy has it harder to destroy them ... I think I should try this(I mean what can possibly go wrong).
And again : I am not talking about a whole destroyed base but about a destroyed base with one or more building left

3 Jun 2018, 20:26 PM

Off topic:

222 came and destroyed your Brit base????????

Replay or stfu and gtfo. That's absolute BS.

A) Small arms will damage it before it eve scratches the base buildings

B) Ot would take 1forever to destroy even one building. And while he's doing that you can super-fast tech your AEC amd insta-counter it.

Stop talking utter nonsense.

To OP, yes it does seem unfair that base buildings for us and ukf are very durable and free to repair.

Plus US officers can be rebuilt for 0 fuel (iirc?) with their bonus weapons.

Katitof says "okw can choose base layout"

WOW OMG BEST PERK EVAHHH MUCH OP!!! Pfff.
3 Jun 2018, 21:40 PM

USF are the most fragile to base rapes because you can simply drive in with a puma and one shot their source of healing, hell you can do this with a 222. This happens in every other game.

Now try doing that to a OKW med truck, cry me a river really.
3 Jun 2018, 21:52 PM

USF are the most fragile to base rapes because you can simply drive in with a puma and one shot their source of healing, hell you can do this with a 222. This happens in every other game.

Now try doing that to a OKW med truck, cry me a river really.

So if I shoot their source of healing then their whole base gets destroyed ?
Comparing a light vehicle to a base building and complaining about that it is far more fragile ...just wow
3 Jun 2018, 22:00 PM

So if I shoot their source of healing then their whole base gets destroyed ?
Comparing a light vehicle to a base building and complaining about that it is far more fragile ...just wow

it's the only point here relevant to discussion, because you're rather deluded if you think annihilation victories are even relevant to balance.

Games aren't decided by who can destroy their HQ faster, hence why you're the only guy in three years to complain about something so minor.
3 Jun 2018, 23:35 PM

Not to mention that unbeknownst to dear Mr. Matrix knowledge, making both UKF and USF bases similar to that of Ostheer or Soviets would benefit both of those factions greatly as the possibility of having buildings build-able close to the edge of the base sector is a great advantage and far outweigh the possibility of having these buildings destroyed more easily; and would be especially for the USF who have to be ridiculously close to their base to be able to reinforce.
4 Jun 2018, 00:00 AM
Donator 11

222 came and destroyed your Brit base????????

Replay or stfu and gtfo. That's absolute BS.

A) Small arms will damage it before it eve scratches the base buildings

B) Ot would take 1forever to destroy even one building. And while he's doing that you can super-fast tech your AEC amd insta-counter it.

Stop talking utter nonsense.

You must be new here. You call 222 rush vs brits utter nonsense. I call it a past meta that still works to a degree.

You know, you can get more than one 222 if your aim is to destroy enemy base. If your opponent wishes to counter you with small arms then you just calmly take double fuel while he fights in his base and push out more 222s. If he builds an AEC, he is totally screwed against this, as AEC usually dies to 2 222s and has absolutely no chance against 3 of them. There are some way to counter this strategy though. You can go AT sections. You can mine base entrance. And you can get an AT gun. That is, if you are able to tech before first 222 comes for you :P

Btw, flaming is not allowed here so I think you should work on your language and temper. Just a friendly advice.
4 Jun 2018, 01:17 AM

Permanently Banned
I'd like to see a change where USF and UKF need to use their repair squads to build the tech buildings from 0% health when they are being teched. I don't need to see any more one-click teching. Standardize the build times for the respective tiers.
4 Jun 2018, 01:19 AM

Permanently Banned

You must be new here. You call 222 rush vs brits utter nonsense. I call it a past meta that still works to a degree.

You know, you can get more than one 222 if your aim is to destroy enemy base. If your opponent wishes to counter you with small arms then you just calmly take double fuel while he fights in his base and push out more 222s. If he builds an AEC, he is totally screwed against this, as AEC usually dies to 2 222s and has absolutely no chance against 3 of them. There are some way to counter this strategy though. You can go AT sections. You can mine base entrance. And you can get an AT gun. That is, if you are able to tech before first 222 comes for you :P

Btw, flaming is not allowed here so I think you should work on your language and temper. Just a friendly advice.

First 222 costs 100f to get. First AEC also needs 100f. If the Ost player can get a 222, you can easily afford an at gun or piats by that time.
4 Jun 2018, 01:39 AM
Donator 11

First 222 costs 100f to get. First AEC also needs 100f. If the Ost player can get a 222, you can easily afford an at gun or piats by that time.

That would be true if brits had any chance in early game vs ostheer. But they don't, so ostheer always gets more fuel. And if you waste your MP on AEC side tech and AEC itself, then you make yourself screwed even more. Especially as AEC only counters 222 if there is only one.
4 Jun 2018, 01:48 AM

Permanently Banned

That would be true if brits had any chance in early game vs ostheer. But they don't, so ostheer always gets more fuel. And if you waste your MP on AEC side tech and AEC itself, then you make yourself screwed even more. Especially as AEC only counters 222 if there is only one.

What kind of bullshit are you spewing? Sections are a lot better than grens for only 40mp more. Brits are at least as good as Ost early game. And they start with section vs ost starts with pio that needs to build t1 meaning grens get inferior positioning in the initial engagement. Brits should have at least half the map early game. If u don't like AEC, 6pdr and piats are also great vs low health 222.
4 Jun 2018, 01:55 AM
Donator 11

What kind of bullshit are you spewing? Sections are a lot better than grens for only 40mp more. Brits are at least as good as Ost early game. And they start with section vs ost starts with pio that needs to build t1 meaning grens get inferior positioning in the initial engagement. Brits should have at least half the map early game. If u don't like AEC, 6pdr and piats are also great vs low health 222.

Wait, what? Sections better than grens? That's some nice delusion :D Also, don't forget about the sniper. The only unit that can save brit early game is UC, but it still dies to first 222.

It is funny how you are a second person to accuse me of bullshit in this thread and a second person that has no public playercard. Sadly, that makes me assume you have no clue what you are talking about.
4 Jun 2018, 01:58 AM

Permanently Banned

Wait, what? Sections better than grens? That's some nice delusion :D Also, don't forget about the sniper. The only unit that can save brit early game is UC, but it still dies to first 222.

It is funny how you are a second person to accuse me of bullshit in this thread and a second person that has no public playercard. Sadly, that makes me assume you have no clue what you are talking about.

Accusing someone of not having a playercard while thinking sections are worse than grens? 0.8 vs 0.91 RA, cover bonus, double upgrading, better vet..... all for a measly 40mp and they cost the same pop cap. The only thing unique about grens is the rifle nade. Get your head checked. Brits don't have their own sniper? Yes u need to wait 4 minutes. Are you saying that you're such a scrub that you lose in 4 min?
4 Jun 2018, 02:09 AM
Donator 11

Accusing someone of not having a playercard while thinking sections are worse than grens? 0.8 vs 0.91 RA, cover bonus, double upgrading, better vet..... all for a measly 40mp and they cost the same pop cap. The only thing unique about grens is the rifle nade. Get your head checked. Brits don't have their own sniper? Yes u need to wait 4 minutes. Are you saying that you're such a scrub that you lose in 4 min?

First of all, it is not a cover bonus, but an out of cover debuff. Which means every stat you see in game files applies to sections in cover and they are absolute trash out of it. Pretty much the only advantage IS has over grens in the early game that makes any difference is their lower reinforcement cost. But they still lose all the fights with proper micro on both sides and equal starting hp. Sniper makes it even worse and getting it earlier does make a huge difference becouse as opposed to ukf sniper, the ost one comes before its counters. And it has much better stats.

To conclude: You are truly delusional about the power of ukf. That is probably becouse you have never played a single match with them. You are also trying to flame me and none of my arguments seems to get inside your head. Plus this strarts to become an off topic discussion. That is why I'll stop it here. I'll be glad to resume it once you get more of an idea of stats and how the game works.
4 Jun 2018, 03:10 AM

Permanently Banned

First of all, it is not a cover bonus, but an out of cover debuff. Which means every stat you see in game files applies to sections in cover and they are absolute trash out of it. Pretty much the only advantage IS has over grens in the early game that makes any difference is their lower reinforcement cost. But they still lose all the fights with proper micro on both sides and equal starting hp. Sniper makes it even worse and getting it earlier does make a huge difference becouse as opposed to ukf sniper, the ost one comes before its counters. And it has much better stats.

To conclude: You are truly delusional about the power of ukf. That is probably becouse you have never played a single match with them. You are also trying to flame me and none of my arguments seems to get inside your head. Plus this strarts to become an off topic discussion. That is why I'll stop it here. I'll be glad to resume it once you get more of an idea of stats and how the game works.

Sections are still ok without cover. They can still match grens at long range and will only lose close range but when they do have cover, they dominate grens at all ranges. Try using Ostruppen without cover. The difference is night and day.
4 Jun 2018, 03:34 AM

Sections are still ok without cover. They can still match grens at long range and will only lose close range but when they do have cover, they dominate grens at all ranges. Try using Ostruppen without cover. The difference is night and day.

Sections fucking suck on the move or out of cover considering they lose to a 40 mp cheaper squad.
4 Jun 2018, 03:35 AM

Permanently Banned

Sections fucking suck on the move or out of cover considering they lose to a 40 mp cheaper squad.

They can match a gren out of cover at long range. They only lose at short range.
4 Jun 2018, 09:45 AM

TBH if you let them attack your base in the first place, and let them destroy buildings, you've done something wrong. There's not much more to it.
4 Jun 2018, 11:43 AM

I'd like to see a change where USF and UKF need to use their repair squads to build the tech buildings from 0% health when they are being teched. I don't need to see any more one-click teching. Standardize the build times for the respective tiers.

You seem to of forgot about OKW, they dont require there SPs to setup there trucks either.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★