Login

russian armor

Give OKW flame nade a tech cost?

PAGES (8)down
4 Jun 2018, 22:03 PM

one cost fuel,tech and more munitions both have 30 range (the previus patch the UC had actually more range)

hey stug bias you need tech for the wasp too

just ignore all the other plus points the flamer 251 gets though, you know like double flamers.
4 Jun 2018, 22:07 PM

hey stug bias you need tech for the wasp too

just ignore all the other plus points the flamer 251 gets though, you know like double flamers.
can u please do the math and tell me when they come ? i do rember 30<60 uneless someone toyed with the basic rules of mathemathics
if not then it does comes with the tier advantage

obviusly it's better it cost more and is on a different tier, what did u want the wasp to perform the same ? for less than 1/4 of the cost ?

btw i would be biased if i atctually asking the conc. barrage to shoot in the FOG unlike all the other similar ability cause u eant some easy wins with ukf
4 Jun 2018, 22:13 PM

can u please do the math and tell me when they come ? i do rember 30<60 uneless someone toyed with the basic rules of mathemathics
if not then it does comes with the tier advantage

obviusly it's better it cost more and is on a different tier, what did u want the wasp to perform the same ? for less than 1/4 of the cost ?

I'll tell you when they come

bren carrier comes early but is useless until it upgrades to flamer at 3mins, then by 4mins it is dead to 222 due to no snare to protect it.

251 is usually built after 222 and is used to mop up brits as you melt their crappy mortar pit or whatever units they have. Don't worry about AEC because you have snare to shield your units unlike them.

Wasp should be buffed (old range and more mobility) and get a price increase, it needs survivability.
4 Jun 2018, 22:20 PM

I'll tell you when they come

bren carrier comes early but is useless until it upgrades to flamer at 3mins, then by 4mins it is dead to 222 due to no snare to protect it.

251 is usually built after 222 and is used to mop up brits as you melt their crappy mortar pit or whatever units they have. Don't worry about AEC because you have snare to shield your units unlike them.

Wasp should be buffed (old range and more mobility) and get a price increase, it needs survivability.
yea useless, it has old breen dps (so range doesn't matter and is actually better at long) does not bleed,it has actual armor unlike similar vehicle, btw how can the difference between 5 and 30 fu be 3 min but from 30 to 60 (this is without the the fuel cost of teh 222) just 40 sec ? maybe u should redo ur math class before posting

are u kidding me ? just build an at gun, the truck is made to shine vs static defence, the aec comes right after by tech cost
5 Jun 2018, 05:18 AM

I've got a genius solution that will solve all the STG/flame nade bitching.

Flamer volks.
5 Jun 2018, 05:52 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I'll try to stay *mostly* out of this, but brits do have the sniper for anti-garrison. No need to bring up all of the cons and how situational it is, but I do think the sniper needs to be in the conversation when anti garrison tools are being discussed.
5 Jun 2018, 07:17 AM

Lets make a deal:

put it behind a paywall...and make them cheaper...like molotovs 10-15muni and it will be ok. What do u get now? a longtime use-increase for flame nades.. GZ!
5 Jun 2018, 08:27 AM

Lets make a deal:

put it behind a paywall...and make them cheaper...like molotovs 10-15muni and it will be ok. What do u get now? a longtime use-increase for flame nades.. GZ!

Molotovs are 15 and are incomparably shittier then flame nades with lower range and much longer throw time.
5 Jun 2018, 08:48 AM

Molotov are 20mu now if I'm not mistaken or was it oorah alone that got the price bump?
5 Jun 2018, 09:16 AM

Molotovs are 15 and are incomparably shittier then flame nades with lower range and much longer throw time.

because its a t0 upgrade. Flame nedes frrm okw will be t1 upgrade..will come later on a unit which cant sprint without doc.. So not compareabel. so the pricetag is ok.

I follow only your own argue logic from other posts.
5 Jun 2018, 09:25 AM

Molotov are 20mu now if I'm not mistaken or was it oorah alone that got the price bump?

They became 20 munitions in DBP but their unlock cost went from 125/15 to 80/10.
5 Jun 2018, 15:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jun 2018, 09:25 AMLago

They became 20 munitions in DBP but their unlock cost went from 125/15 to 80/10.

Thanks. Good change over all but I wish some point in vet would knock off that extra 5mu. Doesn't seem like a lot but does add up
6 Jun 2018, 05:57 AM

you also forget to tell us that the flame nade has a timer .... and molotovs not. they make dmg exatly after hitting the target...not after 2-3 sec. so you "longer animation" doesnt count. One more senseless argue?
7 Jun 2018, 04:04 AM

you also forget to tell us that the flame nade has a timer .... and molotovs not. they make dmg exatly after hitting the target...not after 2-3 sec. so you "longer animation" doesnt count. One more senseless argue?

the vet 0 molly have the longest and most obvious throwing animation in the game. The guy literally does a little dance to warn you he's throwing a molly. The range is shorter too.

The volk flame grenade is still faster even with the timer.
7 Jun 2018, 05:49 AM

the vet 0 molly have the longest and most obvious throwing animation in the game. The guy literally does a little dance to warn you he's throwing a molly. The range is shorter too.

The volk flame grenade is still faster even with the timer.

not really.it is mostly the same time to deal dmg. test it yourself.
7 Jun 2018, 06:03 AM

not really.it is mostly the same time to deal dmg. test it yourself.

Long animation means for duration there's - 1 model firing or the squad is not advancing. Molotov isn't bad now but anyone saying it's not worse than the lava nade is delusional.
7 Jun 2018, 06:17 AM

Long animation means for duration there's - 1 model firing or the squad is not advancing. Molotov isn't bad now but anyone saying it's not worse than the lava nade is delusional.

you also forget that the molos are on a squad with sprint as standard abilty. This means you can flank much easiy houses or teamweopons and throw it. much easier with sprint....than without.

and combine this with ppsh and u can count on a wipe.
7 Jun 2018, 07:13 AM

you also forget that the molos are on a squad with sprint as standard abilty. This means you can flank much easiy houses or teamweopons and throw it. much easier with sprint....than without.
and combine this with ppsh and u can count on a wipe.

So if the Soviet player combines a side grade, a doctrinal 60mu upgrade and 2 abilities it'll skirt the weakness of their molotov? Gosh darn it relic how many times do we have to tell you! If it's on WFA it's supposed to be unconditionally better momatter what the EFA combines!
7 Jun 2018, 07:24 AM

So if the Soviet player combines a side grade, a doctrinal 60mu upgrade and 2 abilities it'll skirt the weakness of their molotov? Gosh darn it relic how many times do we have to tell you! If it's on WFA it's supposed to be unconditionally better momatter what the EFA combines!

i would invest everytime this low cost to have a snoot constant wiping machine...if i had the possibilty as okw. but no...i get slow unit with a slow burning abilty.

i can constant wipe unit with ppsh and sprint...but with flamenade? your enemy must be afk or sleep or bad. but with ppsh you can even wipe units from good players easy
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS