Login

russian armor

about grens rifle nade.

16 May 2018, 02:20 AM

tangential question: did grenadiers always have panzerfaust or did they have AT nades (like pfusies) at some point?
16 May 2018, 02:28 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

But there's no RNG on it i think. If your aim is good and models are clump together (cover), it will hit hard.

This is correct. Of all the RNG in this game, grenades are one of the few tools that do not use RNG at all. All that matters is grenade placement and where your opponet is standing. If clumped in yellow, riperino.

I just wish the shouting cues for grenade warnings were more consistant. Sometimes I hear the grenade que at the beginning of the animation to fire the rifle grenade. Other times the grenade is already mid air.
16 May 2018, 03:04 AM

tangential question: did grenadiers always have panzerfaust or did they have AT nades (like pfusies) at some point?

Grenadiers have always had panzerfausts. The AT rifle grenades were introduced with the western front armies on US riflemen and OKW Panzerfussiliers.
16 May 2018, 03:58 AM

Grenadiers have always had panzerfausts. The AT rifle grenades were introduced with the western front armies on US riflemen and OKW Panzerfussiliers.

Ok, thanks. Reason I ask is cuz I was randomly playing one of the theater of war missions and in it grens had AT rifle-nades as well, but I guess that was just some random stuff for the sake of variety.
16 May 2018, 07:35 AM

Ok, thanks. Reason I ask is cuz I was randomly playing one of the theater of war missions and in it grens had AT rifle-nades as well, but I guess that was just some random stuff for the sake of variety.

It was shown in a Theater of War (and i think in a campaign) becouse panzerfaust was in service since around 1943
17 May 2018, 00:40 AM

I would like to see RE's get a timed rifle nade outside of fighting positions as a new ability.

Then make Volley fire a fighting position bonus that is passive when garrisoned. the abilities would make much more sense that way swapped around, volley fire to defend your FP vs flanks in a pinch and rifle nades to help rifles on offense. Possibly revert volley fire to its old strength pre-nerf (it wouldn't be OP due to the static nature this time but still actually useful)
17 May 2018, 02:37 AM

Volley fire? What's volley fire? Oh that ability they nerfed so hard it shares a spot with the demo of "in game" but so beyond trash that it just wastes munitions...
17 May 2018, 10:05 AM

Volley fire? What's volley fire? Oh that ability they nerfed so hard it shares a spot with the demo of "in game" but so beyond trash that it just wastes munitions...

not that bad tho. they can surpress sometimes if enemies are not in cover
17 May 2018, 10:23 AM

ever since it got nerfed ive never wiped a 5man squad with full health its very very rare and ofc it will be effective if sqauds are clumped together and this applies to all nades not just rifle nades, if you clump ur sqauds together thats your problem not the rifle nade
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 53

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight