Login

russian armor

When to skip the flak HT

28 Apr 2018, 19:31 PM

Hey guys,

I was just wondering when its a good idea to skip the flak ht as sometimes i feel like skipping it for double mg34 would be better.
29 Apr 2018, 01:21 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Sometimes when you get behind, it isn't worth it to get the FLAK HT, because then AEC / t70 / AAHT or Stuart just roll it instantly.

I skip Flak HT on some maps where i know i can hold on to a good portion of the map fuel wise and can get a schwerer out with a fast p4.
29 Apr 2018, 15:02 PM

Depends on who're facing and if you feel your lead is far enough to rush for P4. Against Soviets or USF then go ahead and get a light vehicle if you haven't locked down double fuel for a sufficient time to delay their light vehicles. If you have had double fuel for a significant amount of time then rush for P4 as it's very strong against infantry and counters most medium armor.

Against Brits I would advise against as nearly every brit player goes AEC and AT IS. If or when they get the AEC that's 50 something fuel for a unit that isn't good at killing infantry so you can have the infantry advantage and rush for your T4.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★