Still can someone answer with actual numbers and stats. I once learnt that PF with g43 arenot snipers they are more SMG.in my experience they are smg not long range at all. Actaully g43 make them worse than volks long range. They annihilate at close rane. Get numbers pls
Their K98 and G43 stats are up to date and as you can see:
- at long range, the K98 of both squads is roughly the same.... but on mid and short range its pretty garbage compared to volk version.
- The G43 is a bit better than stg44 on closerange but at midrange, the volk stg is better. On longrange its roughly the same again.
So in total, the fusiliers with G43 have a tiny tiny bit better longrange dps and better closerange cuz of the 6th model. And slightly better moving dps (stg44 isnt bad here either with 0.75 accuracy modifier).
But personally I dislike fusiliers. They're more expensive (mp and ammo) than volks but for what? DPS that is -to me- barely noticeable any better because most fights happen on long to mid range. Also, locking in a commander immediately at the start means you can get counterpicked or counterplayed
. And trash early game if the enemy closes the distance.
Also keep in mind:
- no sandbags which can be a pain in the ass if the map doesnt offer good cover
- no incendiary nade so you cannot deny cover/houses
- no veterancy self-heal
- volks get a -10% received accuracy bonus at vet 1 already. Fusiliers are target size 1 until vet 3, where they then have the same target size like vet 3 volks. Meaning they can drop like flies before that. 10% less damage from small arms fire can make a huge difference in the early game
But yes, looking at G43 fusiliers in a complete vacuum, they are the superior squad