Login

russian armor

New to Coh2 MP and COH2.org

24 Apr 2018, 04:53 AM

Hey there,

I just started venturing into the MP part of the game recently and got back into it. I forgot how fun COH2 was. I played the cpu alot. I joined because I found myself reading the posts often. I have been streaming the low level games I have been playing to chat while I play and sometimes get some feedback.

Anyways I play all the factions and just rotate through. I have played around 200-250 games so far and have run into all kinds of strategies along the way. I am about 50ish win percentage with all the factions.

The MP game is definitely something special.

My micro is non-existent and I don't play teams at all really. I played some when I first got the game aaaages ago.

If anyone wants to team up with a new player and help me out with some direction (with those little map markers) let me know.

Have a good night and thanks for all those who post those helpful tips.

Cheers,

Ivan the Terrible

I see your blob and raise you a blob and a half!
24 Apr 2018, 08:01 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hey there,

I just started venturing into the MP part of the game recently and got back into it. I forgot how fun COH2 was. I played the cpu alot. I joined because I found myself reading the posts often. I have been streaming the low level games I have been playing to chat while I play and sometimes get some feedback.

Anyways I play all the factions and just rotate through. I have played around 200-250 games so far and have run into all kinds of strategies along the way. I am about 50ish win percentage with all the factions.

The MP game is definitely something special.

My micro is non-existent and I don't play teams at all really. I played some when I first got the game aaaages ago.

If anyone wants to team up with a new player and help me out with some direction (with those little map markers) let me know.

Have a good night and thanks for all those who post those helpful tips.

Cheers,

Ivan the Terrible

I see your blob and raise you a blob and a half!

Have fun in MP and to improve your skill :)
Also i hope you have already some shovel to dig in your saltmine :nahnah:
25 Apr 2018, 16:12 PM

Add me. I love to tutor/teach noobies ;)
Although you are not what I would consider a noobie.

I have a vast assortment of tools to help you understand
the game in novel ways, however, and am well experienced in
teaching so. I consider myself a master vulgarizer.
25 Apr 2018, 17:49 PM

25 Apr 2018, 17:50 PM

Here is a quick synopsis:
1V1 - TWO MODES: Chase cockroaches all game taking points all over the map OR battle all game over a cancerous cutoff point. BORING.

2V2 and 3V3 - Play the maps as a 1V1 and you have a 60% chance of losing every game, as you will get 2v1'ed. You should select a fuel/VP combo and the middle VP. Probe the other fuel to see what the enemy is doing and keep them busy. Take if they are potatoes. FUN but is insta-loss if you cant take your selected fuel.

4V4 - Only fun mode. Play every map as two 2v2s. Two players to each fuel. Whoever loses falls back to middle position and fortifies or pushes flanks. Eventually you have a giant blow out battle at mid. VERY FUN until the enemy starts spamming mortar and arty pieces, then it turns to shit very fast.

The more players in the game, the more forgiving it is. Lose a squad in a 1v1 and its GG. Lose 4 squads in a 4v4 and you still have a chance, just spam arty or tanks.
25 Apr 2018, 19:52 PM

Thanks everyone : ) Appreciate the welcome
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 149
unknown 4
unknown 1
United States 22

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W