Login

russian armor

Questions about the current meta.

21 Apr 2018, 12:35 PM

Hi guys,
I'm returning to the game after a two year break and I was wondering if there are any resources about the current 1v1 meta and the best bulletins and commanders that the best players are using at the moment.

Thanks guys.
21 Apr 2018, 13:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Apr 2018, 12:35 PMMapPack
Hi guys,
I'm returning to the game after a two year break and I was wondering if there are any resources about the current 1v1 meta and the best bulletins and commanders that the best players are using at the moment.

Thanks guys.

No specific guides per se aside from Danes balance videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhc7M2v1UeM&t=493s and watching casts but the general breakdown as I see it

OKW - Crutch on Flak HT and PZ4, I see a lot of Spec Ops, Luftwaffe (mostly to spam Valiant Assault)

Soviet - PPSH Cons, Guards, abusing the currently OP IL-2 strafe, Guard Motor and Guard Rifle Combined are pretty popular. You see some Guards + Snipers builds.

USF - LT builds are probably more popular, Heavy Calvary, Recon, and Rifle are pretty meta you see some Airborne and Infantry too

OST- G43 Grens (Elite, Lightning, Jaeger Infantry) some Mobile Defense for panic Puma. Popular to go heavy T1, skip Tier 2, and rush PZ 4 (build StuGs if you need to against advanced Mediums or Heavies). Pretty dicey to tech to T4 but it's possible if you have lead.

Brits - Lot of people do heavy Infantry section openings with early upgrades and rush a Centaur. AEC if you think you need to counter light vehicle. Vanguard, Special Weap, Mobile Assault are the big 3 - Commando is next I'd say. Emplacements are pretty much dead unless you really need a safe mortar pit somewhere.
21 Apr 2018, 13:37 PM

No specific guides per se aside from Danes balance videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhc7M2v1UeM&t=493s and watching casts but the general breakdown as I see it

OKW - Crutch on Flak HT and PZ4, I see a lot of Spec Ops, Luftwaffe (mostly to spam Valiant Assault)

Soviet - PPSH Cons, Guards, abusing the currently OP IL-2 strafe, Guard Motor and Guard Rifle Combined are pretty popular. You see some Guards + Snipers builds.

USF - LT builds are probably more popular, Heavy Calvary, Recon, and Rifle are pretty meta you see some Airborne and Infantry too

OST- G43 Grens (Elite, Lightning, Jaeger Infantry) some Mobile Defense for panic Puma. Popular to go heavy T1, skip Tier 2, and rush PZ 4 (build StuGs if you need to against advanced Mediums or Heavies). Pretty dicey to tech to T4 but it's possible if you have lead.

Brits - Lot of people do heavy Infantry section openings with early upgrades and rush a Centaur. AEC if you think you need to counter light vehicle. Vanguard, Special Weap, Mobile Assault are the big 3 - Commando is next I'd say. Emplacements are pretty much dead unless you really need a safe mortar pit somewhere.

Cool, I'll check this all out. Cheers
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 55
unknown 17
Germany 16
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L