Login

russian armor

An Apology to the Community

9 Apr 2018, 18:54 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

move on as a strong community.

Move on to bigger and better things like balance forum trolling*

(Also glad to see this has been worked out)
9 Apr 2018, 18:58 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Move on to bigger and better things like balance forum trolling*

(Also glad to see this has been worked out)

For this we would need to ban the balance forums trolls doe but Katitof just makes too much traffic on this website Kappa
9 Apr 2018, 19:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2018, 18:58 PMd0ggY

For this we would need to ban the balance forums trolls doe but Katitof just makes too much traffic on this website Kappa

Another Troll would take his place as king balance forum troll
9 Apr 2018, 19:15 PM
Tournament Director Badge

Dear CoH community,

Over the last week or so there has been blame on both sides surrounding the casting of Currahee's 2v2 tournament. It was blown way out of proportion and we now realise it all could have been resolved privately. I wish to restate that I had no malicious or selfish intentions when I decided to stream the tournament as all I wanted to do was give more exposure to said tournament and give viewers options to choose who to watch.

I have had a private chat with both Currahee and Stormless and we have resolved these issues and still are friends. It was wrong that I didn't ask permission from Currahee since it was his tournament and it was wrong that I spoke out the way I did on stream. I apologise for the way I acted to multiple members of this community specifically, AE, Stormless, Currahee, Romeo and Tric. I said some awful things when I went off the handle and I deeply regret them. These were uncharacteristic like and I hate myself for it. Admittedly this is not the first time I have lost control of my anger and I know I have a problem with dealing with rage. I hope that we can all put this behind us, remain friends while helping continue to grow and entertain this community together.

Yours Sincerely,

HelpingHans

My dear James, you know how much I love you as a friend and that I'm a big Fan of you! I surely believe that the community can learn from all what happenend and together nothing and nobody can stop us!
9 Apr 2018, 20:12 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Thank you, Hans, for this.

I think it's important that we put this behind us and move forward together. That being said, we should continue to treat each other with respect here on .org, any other forums, and on Twitch/Twitch chat. This advice goes to everyone (including myself).

I think we should all be excited for the coming months of CoH2 and the as of yet uncharted future of CoH and AoE4.
9 Apr 2018, 20:14 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

That's how I like the CoH-Community <444>3
10 Apr 2018, 21:22 PM
Patrion 310

Admittedly this is not the first time I have lost control of my anger and I know I have a problem with dealing with rage. I hope that we can all put this behind us, remain friends while helping continue to grow and entertain this community together.
HelpingHans

Nice one Helpinghans (learning from feedback), for your own sake don't stream when stressed out.
11 Apr 2018, 13:30 PM

11 Apr 2018, 13:55 PM
Strategist Badge

This is all wonderful and very good; glad we have all decided to step back from the precipice of a School yard catastrophe but, all i can think of is this.

"BLAME ON BOTH SIDES"
11 Apr 2018, 14:28 PM

11 Apr 2018, 15:14 PM

The important take from all of this is how intelligent people can have such differing views on a subject. The most intelligent thing you can ever do is look at the problem from the other persons perspective.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★