Login

russian armor

AE's King Tiger Adventure Analysed by Someone With Eyes

23 Mar 2018, 08:14 AM

AE's KT dies, he watches replay and calls 3 out of 4 of the KT's penetrating hits as misses or bounces, then calls it a balance issue, which I though was confusing and amusing.

(To be fair the shot that seems to just be a visual bug is understandable to misinterpret, but hard to say what he was smoking for the other two)

23 Mar 2018, 10:04 AM

KT is piece of weak of no relevant armor anymore.

it gets penetrated from every thing and have less AI than allie mediums
23 Mar 2018, 10:09 AM

KT is piece of weak of no relevant armor anymore.

it gets penetrated from every thing and have less AI than allie mediums

Then get P4 instead

23 Mar 2018, 10:30 AM

The missed shot that did damage the Comet can easily be explained.

Explosion have AOE penetration and if the vehicle is within the explosion radius can still take damage from a shot that did not score a "natural" hit or collided.

This how actually artillery work vs vehicles since it can not hit them or collide with them.
23 Mar 2018, 10:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2018, 10:09 AMKatitof

Then get P4 instead

p4 has the same bad moving accuracy...even less.

but its normal to need more skill to play axis on the same lvl like allie factions.
23 Mar 2018, 10:46 AM

p4 has the same bad moving accuracy...even less.

but its normal to need more skill to play axis on the same lvl like allie factions.

The only players complaining about moving accuracy are the ones who do not have skill high enough to exploit move-stop-shoot micro that literally all above average players use, me including.
And not axis, defensive factions take more skill, which ost is, but not OKW. Factions that need to respond to opponents always took more skill then factions that dictate the match, that is true for rts game since forever.
23 Mar 2018, 11:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2018, 10:46 AMKatitof

The only players complaining about moving accuracy are the ones who do not have skill high enough to exploit move-stop-shoot micro that literally all above average players use, me including.
And not axis, defensive factions take more skill, which ost is, but not OKW. Factions that need to respond to opponents always took more skill then factions that dictate the match, that is true for rts game since forever.

Yeah this is why we see so many Panthers in 1v1 lol
23 Mar 2018, 11:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2018, 10:46 AMKatitof

thats why my ost rang is much much better than my okw rang
23 Mar 2018, 11:57 AM

thats why my ost rang is much much better than my okw rang

And my soviet rank is much better then my brit rank, brits up I suppose?
23 Mar 2018, 12:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2018, 11:57 AMKatitof

And my soviet rank is much better then my brit rank, brits up I suppose?

its only because you dont play brits very much/ only a few games in all the time
23 Mar 2018, 12:14 PM

its only because you dont play brits very much/ only a few games in all the time

You have not even 20 games with all allied factions combined and complain about balance reasons all the time.

23 Mar 2018, 12:26 PM

You have not even 20 games with all allied factions combined and complain about balance reasons all the time.

You lie..or you cant count. or both.

1. school class in germany teached you to count till 30 i think. you forget it?
i have around 100games with sov alone...
23 Mar 2018, 14:42 PM

I pity the fool that keeps arguing with 2 particular individuals in this topic, I really do. But then again I'm more like sorry for him. It's like arguing with a brick wall.
23 Mar 2018, 14:45 PM

I pity the fool that keeps arguing with 2 particular individuals in this topic, I really do. But then again I'm more like sorry for him. It's like arguing with a brick wall.

I agree with you for once.
23 Mar 2018, 14:53 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

As far as the video goes. The KT is in a bad spot because of its scatter, which lead to a few missed shots. As far as the bounces go on the comets, yes A_E got a bit unlucky, but it isn't unheard of. 1 KT shouldn't be soloing 2 comets though.
23 Mar 2018, 15:53 PM

2 comets and an AT gun (with 2 piat squads in distance, but that's more threat than actual damage contributor).

The KT _should_ have lost that fight.

Though if he had focused on one Comet he could have killed it and things may have gone differently. Hell, if he had his volks squad faust the low HP one it would have killed it as well.

Though I can totally appreciate getting upset at RNG in a tense moment..

Last night an su-76 missed 3 shots in a row against a snared dying (like one should would kill it dying) p4 and actually died without landing a single shot. I was pretty pissed too, but what-ya-gonna-do.

Also, I just realized I keep using the words "die" or "kill" to describe tanks. Fuggin' game language man.
A_E
23 Mar 2018, 18:18 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

I purposely deleted this VOD after I finished streaming, I'm very surprised someone in that time was able download it/ capture the footage.

I know for a fact that I was probably wrong on multiple counts, and am not going to read this thread or watch that youtube video, as I don't feel its representative of a sound calm interpretation that I'd usually make.

It's merely the ramblings of a very tired person (I work a demanding office job) attempting to play a game that requires freshness of mind etc.

That said I'm sure I did roll some really unlucky RNG in that passage of play, and probably misplayed a bit as well.

The bigger strategic picture if you must know is in that game I got cocky and strategically misplayed, I had it won, and decided to build flak emplacements to show off instead of building a PIV or similar which could have helped finish the game off. That's all I took away from that game, not my ranting/ rambling about RNG.

That said we all know the KT is in a UP position at the moment, but possibly my rant/ ramblings here aren't the best display of that.
23 Mar 2018, 18:40 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Like nobody ever raged at coh2 lol
23 Mar 2018, 18:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2018, 18:18 PMA_E

That said we all know the KT is in a UP position at the moment, but possibly my rant/ ramblings here aren't the best display of that.

Hey man, you shouldn't worry about it. I'm pretty sure we have all raged at something in this game before.:)
23 Mar 2018, 19:55 PM

My favorite part was the shot that missed inside the comet :D

On another note, it is a shame there's no side armor in coh2
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment