Login

russian armor

What's OP? What's UP?

16 Mar 2018, 21:50 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

yes i was just saying that ost doesn't have the option to not pick the upgrades and it delays them with the tier/upgrade to not give them an advantage to in the early game, i'm not saying they should be buffed i'm just removing the biased "axis get free upgrades" should we count having better mainline inf a free upgrade? u get the point right ?
btw the faction tied for the highest cost (with all upgrades and only upgrades) are usf/okw with 270fu tech cost and just 10 starting fuel, usf get more from their upgrades, come sooner and u can choose them all with a lot of free stuff but lack (or should at least, looking at u M36) late game power
okw get a bit of everything but is delayed by a lot (okw and ost need to buy and then build allied faction just buy/build them) but should (looking at u Panther) have great late game
to end it allied faction can get more from their upgrades, are optional but pay a bit more, while axis factions get mediocre upgrades already tied in the faction pay less, but they are delayed and are not optional

The concept of early winning vs late winning factions has been dropped down the moment T70, Stuart, AEC, P2 are no longer autowins if played correctly and vet5 or super wonder tanks been the IWIN buttons for late game.

People here are just trying to find ways to justify their points, when the concept is pretty simple. Rifles with double upgrades are always gonna be stronger, cause USF is not designed around support weapon playstyle. The problem with BARs (IMO) is that they perform well/great at long range, while been designed to be a close/mid range AR. 1919 have no longer been an issue since they removed double wielding. Same route IS will go if there's any future patch.

TBH, this is the first time i read that we should consider things like doctrinal infantry grenades or their weapons upgrades as something "free" as if that had any cost attached to them in the first place.

Double bren/Double bar is already listed. Can we all go back into what other things which are subjective for OP, are right now ? Remember that this is not a community list, more of what OP interpret of it.
16 Mar 2018, 22:40 PM

About soviet snipers: I actually like the idea of a sniper not being designed as a "all or nothing" unit, but that can actually bleed you a lot manpower if you lose 1 of the 2 models. Soviet snipers are atm just slightly too durable and you can't countersnipe them easily.

A possible fix would be:
- increase their received accuracy penalty a little bit

- if both models are within the range of the OST sniper, he will always focus the model with the sniper rifle. If the model with the sniper rifle gets killed, there is a 5 second delay until the scout holds the sniper rifle --> no more unfair insta counter snipes.
16 Mar 2018, 23:21 PM

The concept of early winning vs late winning factions has been dropped down the moment T70, Stuart, AEC, P2 are no longer autowins if played correctly and vet5 or super wonder tanks been the IWIN buttons for late game.

People here are just trying to find ways to justify their points, when the concept is pretty simple. Rifles with double upgrades are always gonna be stronger, cause USF is not designed around support weapon playstyle. The problem with BARs (IMO) is that they perform well/great at long range, while been designed to be a close/mid range AR. 1919 have no longer been an issue since they removed double wielding. Same route IS will go if there's any future patch.

TBH, this is the first time i read that we should consider things like doctrinal infantry grenades or their weapons upgrades as something "free" as if that had any cost attached to them in the first place.

Double bren/Double bar is already listed. Can we all go back into what other things which are subjective for OP, are right now ? Remember that this is not a community list, more of what OP interpret of it.
... where do i talk about bar ?
17 Mar 2018, 00:04 AM

ok if so we got a big problem in cost in the axis tech as it more expensive(as teh stuff is not counted as free)
and wait usf get a free bar, free squad, free retreat point, non doc barrage, non doc recon
and brits get free access to healing and get free barrage ability too for each tier, and free emplacement for each tier

this thing has been going for a long time, okw and ost don't have free stuff, they pay in the theching tree, usf and brits have it too, the only one who doesn't have it is soviet but their tech is cheaper to compensate
if BF1-2-3 was instead lmg and grenade tech it would not change anything

i never said it was free, i said it was included, i think were getting at the same thing here
17 Mar 2018, 00:33 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

... where do i talk about bar ?

Following the first paragraph, i was rather talking in general to the thread.
17 Mar 2018, 15:42 PM

i never said it was free, i said it was included, i think were getting at the same thing here
yea
18 Mar 2018, 05:11 AM
18 Mar 2018, 12:32 PM
Donator 11

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak