Login

russian armor

Double USA = Rubbish

11 Mar 2018, 05:04 AM

The matchmaking is so crazy

I play US and got a US teammate 3 games in a row while my opponents are wehr + OKW all the time. I definitely lost those game no doubt. Double USA is the worst choice.

Rubbish matchmaking
11 Mar 2018, 05:45 AM

WAT. Sounds like a L2P issue, USF is very strong right now, with a new and improved late game too. If you're losing, its not because your faction is trash.
11 Mar 2018, 19:25 PM

You know I see that USF can be at a disadvantage against mixed axis. Sturms and Volks are much better at covering MGs and Mortars than Pios and Grens in those crucial early stages of the game. However, I think that double USF is made or broken by tech and commander coordination more than any other faction combination.

Keep in mind most of my analysis these days is from Obs mode/replays and watching streams. I hardly have the time/energy/focus for competitive matches. But that said, when USF players are coordinating their tech picks and commanders they typically show a much stronger performance. Since USF commander and tech choices limit/focus their options more than any other faction, good axis teams can often easily exploit this.

Watching players go double Airborne/LT can be frustrating sometimes. :D
11 Mar 2018, 19:32 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

You know I see that USF can be at a disadvantage against mixed axis. Sturms and Volks are much better at covering MGs and Mortars than Pios and Grens in those crucial early stages of the game. However, I think that double USF is made or broken by tech and commander coordination more than any other faction combination.

Keep in mind most of my analysis these days is from Obs mode/replays and watching streams. I hardly have the time/energy/focus for competitive matches. But that said, when USF players are coordinating their tech picks and commanders they typically show a much stronger performance.

Watching players go double Airborne/LT can be frustrating sometimes. :D

+1

Since you can only really build rifles for tech you get into a lot of trouble if you run headfirst into HMGs and support teams. It's partially why I think 2v2 currently favors UKF + Sov as a team since they both can bring support teams to the table from minute 1. USF just doesn't synergize as well as mixed axis or UKF + Sov, so you do need to play better or coordinate more with your teammate.
11 Mar 2018, 20:04 PM

I've played double USA and beat many good teams ... if you're having issues, it's definitely a L2P issue... sorry to say... if you want actual tips I can give them, but if you're here to complain, then I'm here to tell you you're wrong.
11 Mar 2018, 21:56 PM

Same as full OKW match, but in terms of 4v4 :megusta:
15 Mar 2018, 01:43 AM

Try to use USF mortar's smoke. Makes a big difference.
But yeah, double USF is kinda hardcore mod.
20 May 2018, 00:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2018, 20:04 PMNosliw
I've played double USA and beat many good teams ... if you're having issues, it's definitely a L2P issue... sorry to say... if you want actual tips I can give them, but if you're here to complain, then I'm here to tell you you're wrong.

Replay plz

This whole thread has no proof, just random players telling him to get better :P
20 May 2018, 03:27 AM

Replay plz

This whole thread has no proof, just random players telling him to get better :P

Your text..

I have reached my goal and stop playing US :lol:
20 May 2018, 03:37 AM

Wait till you play 4v4 and get 3 US teammates (4 total). This is where the game gets crazy.
20 May 2018, 04:04 AM
21 May 2018, 14:15 PM

Replay plz

Not that you can even view the replay anymore after the patch.
21 May 2018, 15:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2018, 14:15 PMNosliw

Not that you can even view the replay anymore after the patch.

Yeah...so why post the replay if it can´t be watched anyways. A unwatchable replay is definitly going to help OP a lot. Thanks for your effort.

10/10

21 May 2018, 19:22 PM

Yeah...so why post the replay if it can´t be watched anyways. A unwatchable replay is definitly going to help OP a lot. Thanks for your effort.

10/10

y so salty
22 May 2018, 07:05 AM

Y not?

If I see sub 50 IQ posts, I just have to reply.
22 May 2018, 07:54 AM

WAT. Sounds like a L2P issue, USF is very strong right now, with a new and improved late game too. If you're losing, its not because your faction is trash.

Gotta disagree with this one here.
Soviets are the best right now for 2v2, ever since Firefly nerf it's better to have jacksons behind t-43's.
Or double soviets.
22 May 2018, 09:16 AM

Gotta disagree with this one here.
Soviets are the best right now for 2v2, ever since Firefly nerf it's better to have jacksons behind t-43's.
Or double soviets.

USF is good too in 2v2, it just depends on skill. I play with my friends and we are always go as USF/UKF or USF/USSR. We obviously don't win every game, but we try our best. It also depends on how much you communicate with your teammate.
22 May 2018, 10:12 AM

Y not?

If I see sub 50 IQ posts, I just have to reply.

I think you have 50 IQ, and completely missed the point of my previous post. The guy whom I quoted said "Replay plz

This whole thread has no proof"

So my reply was exactly what he wanted - a replay to prove that my previous statement, where I said 2x USF is fine because I have beat good teams in the past, and that not playing them well is a L2P issue.

The point was to never provide a replay to show any strategy or tactics - OP never asked for that, he merely complained how trash USF is. The guy who quoted me didn't ask for that either, he just wanted proof that I've beat good teams - which I quickly and gladly gave him.

You should get for facts straight before you get really mad for no reason and try to insult people.
23 May 2018, 06:10 AM

USF is good too in 2v2, it just depends on skill. I play with my friends and we are always go as USF/UKF or USF/USSR. We obviously don't win every game, but we try our best. It also depends on how much you communicate with your teammate.

I see alot of losses (manpower) from double USF, it feeds too much vet lol
23 May 2018, 06:23 AM

I see alot of losses (manpower) from double USF, it feeds too much vet lol

Imagine those manpower losses x4 when you play with 4 USF in 4v4 maps xD
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak