russian armor

OKW infantry anti-tank is not sufficient

PAGES (8)down
1 Mar 2018, 06:52 AM

do you have any actual argument?

Ad hominem is not a valid argument.

show me a video where t70 solos a KT...you was the guy with this statement
1 Mar 2018, 07:21 AM

OKW T4 > Ost T3/T4 (besides panzerwerfer/brummbar)

Just use the cloak ability well and support your raketens so they don't get stolen all the time.
1 Mar 2018, 08:50 AM

OKW T4 > Ost T3/T4 (besides panzerwerfer/brummbar)

Just use the cloak ability well and support your raketens so they don't get stolen all the time.

Because they get wiped all the time.
Unless you get two of them to vet 2, then all armor dies.

God, I hate the rak.
2 Mar 2018, 05:20 AM

show me a video where t70 solos a KT...you was the guy with this statement

you were pretty adamant about flanking not that long ago.

who make head on head fight with a jackson vs a jpz4? you can easily flank him and kill the jp4 with get only 1-2 hits.

you must read the other posts.. it goes around a head on head fight vs this two TDs. not in a realistic game fight. a static arraged fight...a jackson will win..every time.

so you agree flanking actually take skill? or was it just talking out of both sides of your mouth ?
2 Mar 2018, 06:47 AM

you were pretty adamant about flanking not that long ago.

so you agree flanking actually take skill? or was it just talking out of both sides of your mouth ?

everything need skill...even to click the skillplanes....but honestly...what need more skill? to command a combined army...or blobb around?

what take more skill? be effecitve with the slow jpz4 or run around with jacksons and kill any armor in view range with no micro?
3 Mar 2018, 06:56 AM

everything need skill...even to click the skillplanes....but honestly...what need more skill? to command a combined army...or blobb around?

what take more skill? be effecitve with the slow jpz4 or run around with jacksons and kill any armor in view range with no micro?

the jp4 reward player who properly protect their flank with better sight, dodge, and armor.

Ease of use is definitely an advantage, but coh2 reward player who apply proper tactic.

(and remember that the jackson is more expensive nowadays. It's suppose to be a tiny bit better.
3 Mar 2018, 23:37 PM

the jp4 reward player who properly protect their flank with better sight, dodge, and armor.

Ease of use is definitely an advantage, but coh2 reward player who apply proper tactic.

(and remember that the jackson is more expensive nowadays. It's suppose to be a tiny bit better.

I tiny bit would mean it has a turrent or is more mobile or has better sight...but not all..this is not tiny..this is huge
3 Mar 2018, 23:49 PM

I tiny bit would mean it has a turrent or is more mobile or has better sight...but not all..this is not tiny..this is huge

the jpz4 have better:

armor, size, dps.

the jackson have better 360 sight, the jpz4's sight is limited to a 45degree but still further on.

In an head on fight the jpz4 will win. The jpz4's size and armor allow it to survive better.

the main weakness on the jpz4 is really its penetration is a bit lack luster going up against heavy allied tank.

I don't like how the jackson have turn out but the jpz4 is a solid unit.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 37
New Zealand 7
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %