Login

russian armor

Ass grenadiers are perfect in 2v2

8 Feb 2018, 23:43 PM

They basically fix Ostheers weakness in the early game.

Your mg32 is getting flanked, ass grenadiers sprints in and kill them before they kill your mg.

Soviet spam snipers, ass grenadiers fixes them really easy.

Also they have great firing power that regular grens don´t have before they get their mg32.

Just my 20 cents.
9 Feb 2018, 03:27 AM

yeah I don't think so.........

their useless after early just saying lol
9 Feb 2018, 15:20 PM

Urban map:thumb: Try it , Despite all its low longivity
9 Feb 2018, 15:38 PM

Wut?
11 Feb 2018, 14:11 PM

Then rangers, shock troops, Paras with Thompson, double Bar rifleman, commandos, PPSH cons makes it totally obsolete.

Cant do CQ against them, cant do long range, whats the point of them again?

Anything that assgren can fix, a grenadier squad with G43, or a Pzgren squad can fix better, except re-manning weapons because 5 man squad ))))
11 Feb 2018, 14:34 PM

Then rangers, shock troops, Paras with Thompson, double Bar rifleman, commandos, PPSH cons makes it totally obsolete.

Cant do CQ against them, cant do long range, whats the point of them again?

Anything that assgren can fix, a grenadier squad with G43, or a Pzgren squad can fix better, except re-manning weaponsd because 5 man squad ))))
The only reason why assg mentioned ,is TIME
11 Feb 2018, 17:16 PM

You can typically get similar performance out of pioneers. They at least can get flamethrowers, which is far more preferable on any urban map.
11 Feb 2018, 19:45 PM

You right ^^ But assg can hit the ground sooner than any other units ( 0 cp needed to deploy) thats why i said Time .
Im not a big fan of assg , but every time i used it i dominated early game .Build One is enough to win your initial advancing through its 5squads with mp40 , above all its fire up allowing to flank early maxim... and then build your own default orders, however this is your choice to consider which unit you are comfortable with it .
Gl
17 Feb 2018, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Feb 2018, 19:45 PMSoheil
You right ^^ But assg can hit the ground sooner than any other units ( 0 cp needed to deploy) thats why i said Time .
Im not a big fan of assg , but every time i used it i dominated early game .Build One is enough to win your initial advancing through its 5squads with mp40 , above all its fire up allowing to flank early maxim... and then build your own default orders, however this is your choice to consider which unit you are comfortable with it .
Gl

Rifles will still chew you up once they mass them enough tho, personal opinion.

Even at 0 CP it is just.... not a good choice imo, but who the hell am I, just some noob :D
17 Feb 2018, 23:53 PM

Rifles will still chew you up once they mass them enough tho, personal opinion.

Even at 0 CP it is just.... not a good choice imo, but who the hell am I, just some noob :D
i talked about early ^^ 1 assg cant lead to victory vs rifls mass and.....
But you right alies can easilly prevail 1v1 and 2v2:thumbsup: , having said that keep in mind that always is a way! for those acting adaptable
Best wishes .
21 Jul 2018, 00:53 AM

OST Heer doesn't really have a weakness. Assault Grens are just icing on the cake like all OST doctrines.
29 Jul 2018, 02:44 AM

ass grenadier also have a defensiv buff as vet1 instead of the all too common but niche first aid kit. their not used as much because the rest of the commander arent that awesome

i also find them cheaper to use as front line infatery compared to gren, feel like they complement gren better than pzgren
29 Jul 2018, 04:59 AM

they can be great later on if you flank, sprint and assault nades support weapons.

especially in team games where there are ATG walls everywhere.
29 Jul 2018, 14:46 PM

Imagine a lightning war/or blitzkrieg(well maybe not) commander with ass grenadier in place of the G43. people would be using ass grenadier more. Its that the rest of the commander isnt that great to begin with
1 Aug 2018, 01:30 AM

Imagine a lightning war/or blitzkrieg(well maybe not) commander with ass grenadier in place of the G43. people would be using ass grenadier more. Its that the rest of the commander isnt that great to begin with

What are you talking about you get a Tiger with Mech Assault, that alone makes it worth it. Frankly any doctrine with a Tiger with worth it since it isn't like Wehrmacht lacks something in its normal tech tree.
1 Aug 2018, 02:37 AM

tiger is strong indeed but its a late game tool not the worst moment of the werhmacht, its nice as a finsher/commeback move but i prefer to have a more steady game than an uber late.

ass gren allow to play a way more aggressiv ost style...
in fact its one of those commander that i find truly change the way you can play OST
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★