Login

russian armor

Su-76

PAGES (8)down
28 Jan 2018, 00:36 AM

Just ban this stupid Arty-Ability for SU76 or give the same for Stug.
And get the Prices on ONE Level, it cant be that u cant counter SU76 spam, because u have NO AT with Range, and if u have it, u cant use it because of constant arty bombing.

2vs2 Teamgames make no Sense anymore, u can just hope for retarded Opponents or rage quit, after he has his 3rd SU76.
Its also ridiculous, that this Spam can shoot out a tiger with 3 shots every SU. no bouncing, nothing, just every shot hits, like they have laser-aiming guns.

At maps like Poltawa or Charkow, the game is over with Su76 spam, since they are cheap AND OP at due to their range AND pen.

Easiest way to play: U get 5 conscripts, get 4 SU76, get position between middle star and ur own ammo-point and then u just bomb them, till there is nothing left.
If they attack, no matter, ur cons kill the stupid volks or grens, and if not, one shell from SU76 and its ok. The other 3 Su76 kill the 2 stugs in the meantime, and ur pak has only 2 man with little health left and has to retreat and reinforce.
Easy going, no mortar, no mg will defend that vs these Su76. they dont even need mortars, cause they can bomb everything.

The big problem of this Game is, that EVERY allied unit has some spec abilities, the carrier gets flamer OR damagedealing mg, the sowjet sniper gets flares, the Su76 can arty and do AT as well, the Sherman has diff. Ammotypes, the Firefly has comm to see further.
And the germans, they get Blitzkrieg for tanks, the worst ability of ALL in the game, since they can hit u same as not activated.
or the stug ability? just retarded, because the other one can kill ur stug before it has shot ONE time, if he gets his SU-blob.
Panther? best tank of WW2 gets killed by few shots of a cheap AT gun spam, 185 fuel for nothing.

What as next? Range nerf for Pak, maybe? or just one schreck for Pzgrens,they are sooo OP?
Ah, the Panther has too much health, right?
OKW is unplayable because of the lack of good units like mg or Infantry howitzer at begin, so u cant push enough at start, and will lose late game because of lacking ressources and weak tanks.
it never depends on the damage, its all about range.
and germans have NO range...
28 Jan 2018, 01:52 AM

Tbh, answering to this post is useless as it clearly states that you're just raging over a lost match.
28 Jan 2018, 03:20 AM

Not sure if troll bait or some serious Salt.
28 Jan 2018, 04:58 AM

A TLDR for those that want one: "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
28 Jan 2018, 07:55 AM

Tbh, answering to this post is useless as it clearly states that you're just raging over a lost match.

Because its not the polite way to post here, its not worth to answer?
Are u a troll, or PC-Slave?

U just cant answer my thread, because its true, thats all.
SU76 is cancer spam, nothing more.
Either limit vehicle numbers, ban the Arty Ability or get same for germans.
At this point its unfair at all.
28 Jan 2018, 08:10 AM

Not sure if troll bait or some serious Salt.

Na, im serious.

Playing 2vs2 games is broken, sowjets just need to spam, either for SU76 or for Arty.
Every game nearly the same.
Cons, then SU76 or Katy., the other one (mostly USF) gets double bars and u get neutralized.
The OKW mate cant contest with support weapons at all, so its up to u as wehrmacht to build mgs, mortars and paks.
The OKW mate also cant build caches, which are essentially vs Sowjets to get Fuel superiority.
And u CANT just go there with ur better tanks ( which are NOT better, not the panther, not the pzIV, not the stug, they are all shitty bricks), because NOBODY with brain would let his 4 to 5 SU76 alone. so there are conscripts, which rape ur tanks engine in seconds.
And like i told u before, 4man-Grens get wiped in seconds with arty abilitiy from Su76, u can do anything but run away.
AND DONT tell me, i need to flank, on Poltawa or Charkov.

No rage, no Trolling, just the truth about this silly Russian buffs and german nerfs.
Since Dec., the game IS broken, the counter Mechanics just dont work anymore.

But i know, people like Highfiveeee like it like that, he is relativating EVERYTHING, when somebody talks about issues.
I talk from RANKED GAMES, not vs AI or customs with people in the same TS-Chat.
And here, spamming means winning, but only for sowjets.

28 Jan 2018, 09:16 AM

Regardless of OP there are issues with the Su-76.

Some of those are:
Very low XP value.

Combination of barrage and vet 1 ability trucking allows the unit to spot or have mini-map information for more effective barrage.

High far penetration.

The ability to break off barrage instantly

Can crush humans

My suggestions would be that barrage:
Xp value increased to much cost.

Barrage replaces "tracking" as a vet 1 ability.

Barrage now make unit immobile for the duration

Lower far penetration

Remove crush humans
28 Jan 2018, 09:33 AM

What's the joke behind "sowjet"?
28 Jan 2018, 10:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2018, 09:16 AMVipper
Regardless of OP there are issues with the Su-76.

Some of those are:
Very low XP value.

Combination of barrage and vet 1 ability trucking allows the unit to spot or have mini-map information for more effective barrage.

High far penetration.

The ability to break off barrage instantly

Can crush humans

My suggestions would be that barrage:
Xp value increased to much cost.

Barrage replaces "tracking" as a vet 1 ability.

Barrage now make unit immobile for the duration

Lower far penetration

Remove crush humans

Yea, with u. Most important is the far pen and the mobility while barraging. it doesnt need to get nerfed in ALL abilities, just needs to nerf it, that its not better than every T34.
Thats one of the reasons, why many players just rely on 2 or 3 units entire game.
U dont need T34 or SU85 to counter PzIV or even panthers, also dont need guard troops, cause ur Cons do the same job, if not better. its the same like OKW months ago. nobody needs Obers with lmg, when he has vet5 volks and stg44..
28 Jan 2018, 10:17 AM
Donator 11

The difference between su-76 and stug is similar to the difference between zis3 and pak40. In both cases the soviet unit can have the additional AI capability by using the barrage, but the german one is much, much better in its primary role - AT.
28 Jan 2018, 10:27 AM

The difference between su-76 and stug is similar to the difference between zis3 and pak40. In both cases the soviet unit can have the additional AI capability by using the barrage, but the german one is much, much better in its primary role - AT.

Think about it.

The german Pak is better at dealing damage, but thats not important, because of the range.
U cant engage on maps like Charkov or Poltawa, where u cant flank em without being seen 2 minutes before.
It just does not work because of the barrage. If he spots ur paks he barrages on em, and even if he loses one SU76, ur paks are lost too. and one SU76 is so cheap, it doesnt hurt at all, because u dont need to hurry up teching to SU85.
Same with stug but as AT.
It switches that fast between barraging and AT, u cant counter that anymore. beside the SU76 is either his mates inf or his own, ur wehrmacht mortar cant engage because of the sowjet mortar, which is superior, but only vs mortar.
If u attack with stugs, he runs instantly just in front or even between them, takes 1!!! loss by getting crushed and throws his AT nades, and byebye stug. Same works with panther, but at least u have the chance to get him home and repair.
Thats my experience since patch.

And im no complete noob, i know what to do with Wehrmacht. Yesterday, played vs Crossfire and VonAsten, lost it in 20 min, played after that vs some lvl 9 to 10 noobs with 180~ hours and COULD NOT see any difference.
Its a specific build order, and he can nearly do what he want, he cant lose that.

28 Jan 2018, 10:31 AM
Donator 11

Well, if you think that recrewing a pak for 90 manpower is as much as losing a su76 for 280 mp and 75 fuel then I guess I cant help you. It has the same range and little to no chance of decrewing pak before being destroyed unless the pak is overextended and flanked.
28 Jan 2018, 10:36 AM

Well, if you think that recrewing a pak for 90 manpower is as much as losing a su76 for 280 mp and 75 fuel then I guess I cant help you. It has the same range and little to no chance of decrewing pak before being destroyed unless the pak is overextended and flanked.

Are we playing the same game?

WHERE did u ever see in 2vs2 only ONE or TWO SU76?
He comes with 4 to 5, read the topic.
And vs WHAT players are u playing that they let u get the pak, once u have lost it?
If i see a decrewed pak, i shoot it to trash or cap it immediatly, if i play US or Brits.
And YES, it doesnt hurt him, because he uses the SU76 till the end of the game, vet3 SU76 maybe one or two AT guns and u dont need any AT like 85er or ISU.

And Ferwiner, im talking bout TEAMGAMES,esp. 2vs2, not 1vs1. u play mostly 1vs1, thats completely different.
28 Jan 2018, 10:38 AM
Patrion 310

Feel free to upload the replay of the game, though if your opponent already has that many SU-76, chances are it was lost a long time before that. But as I said, if you genuinely want help, post the replay.
28 Jan 2018, 10:47 AM

Feel free to upload the replay of the game, though if your opponent already has that many SU-76, chances are it was lost a long time before that. But as I said, if you genuinely want help, post the replay.

Dont have it anymore, its everytime the same process...

We have the Map control, wanna tech to Stugs and Osts, then we lose some sectors, then he has at start 2 Su76, mostly before our tanks (we often have BOTH fuelpoints, bout 35fuel pmin) and then he just spams more of em.
there were no faults before, maybe too passive because of waitin for higher tech.
Dont know, will send u the next replay, it WILL happen soon. xd
28 Jan 2018, 11:30 AM

It probibly shouldn't have 60 range IMO. It's Pen might be a bit high too.

If a cheap TD like the stug can't have 60 range neither should the su76.
28 Jan 2018, 11:56 AM

It probibly shouldn't have 60 range IMO. It's Pen might be a bit high too.

If a cheap TD like the stug can't have 60 range neither should the su76.

yep, either this or fixing abilities (imo u could ban arty ability, its enough with Zis AT to barrage every fukkin unit).
28 Jan 2018, 12:14 PM

Give double panzer shreck to SOv and better to USF!!!!!
28 Jan 2018, 12:38 PM

If you want to know how to beat SU-76 spam you should post in the strategy forum or better the Replay Review forum. Changing the balance is not within your power. Changing your strategy is.

If you refuse to accept any personal imperfection and just blame the balance then you'll never improve and this strategy will beat you forever.
28 Jan 2018, 13:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2018, 12:38 PMLago
If you want to know how to beat SU-76 spam you should post in the strategy forum or better the Replay Review forum. Changing the balance is not within your power. Changing your strategy is.

If you refuse to accept any personal imperfection and just blame the balance then you'll never improve and this strategy will beat you forever.

Muahahah, best post ever.

Did u JUST READ one post here?
ITS ALL BOUT BALANCE, because sowjets have a tank destroyer who beats even KT easily, for a price, cheaper then a stug.
Thats no balance at all.
I told my experience and my opinion in this thread,i got some posts which tell the same, so if u dont want to read that and find, its rage thread, then dont read it.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS