Login

russian armor

SU-85, KV-8, T-70, T-34 Thread

13 Aug 2013, 14:26 PM

From what I gather the following changes would balance the game.

SU-85
-Increase Cost to 175 Fuel
-Reduce Frontal Armor
-Decrease Move speed both forward and back
-Slow rotation
-Decrease Damage
-Remove True sight ability

KV-8
-Reduce Infantry Damage
-Reduce Armor
-Reduce Move speed
-5 CPs to access
-Increase Fuel cost to 175

T-70
-Reduce Move speed
-Reduce Range
-Reduce Infantry Damage

T-34
-Reduce Infantry Damage
-Remove Ram ability
13 Aug 2013, 15:12 PM

SU-85
-Reduce Frontal Armor
-Slow rotation
-Decrease Damage

KV-8
-Reduce Infantry Damage
-Reduce Armor
-Reduce Move speed
-5 CPs to access

T-70
-Reduce Move speed
-Reduce Range
-Reduce Infantry Damage

T-34
-Reduce Infantry Damage
-Remove Ram ability

I love that how to "balance" the game, you picked out every call for Soviet nerfs, neglected rebalancing buffs (I see this in your call for solely nerfs on the T-34... really?), and while neglecting to mention anything that needs looked at on the German side (*cough* MG's).
13 Aug 2013, 15:17 PM

SU-85
-Reduce Frontal Armor
-Slow rotation
-Decrease Damage

KV-8
-Reduce Infantry Damage
-Reduce Armor
-Reduce Move speed
-5 CPs to access

T-70
-Reduce Move speed
-Reduce Range
-Reduce Infantry Damage

T-34
-Reduce Infantry Damage
-Remove Ram ability

So make Soviet tanks useless...

You guys really want to remove all the challenges facing Germans players for the easy win. No point in playing the game anymore at this point.

SU-85
-Slow rotation

KV-8
-Reduce Armor
-5 CPs to access

T-70
-Reduce Range

T-34
- Cant get any worse.
13 Aug 2013, 15:17 PM

Permanently Banned
Nothing wrong with MGs that isnt also wrong with Maxims. The term you are looking for is HMG. KV8 and SU85 need nerfing. I cant think of any Ostheer armor that does. Especially the Stug needs buffing.

And stop making fake accounts.
13 Aug 2013, 15:20 PM

Haha! Op is trolling. Good one. :)
13 Aug 2013, 15:21 PM

So if i read you , you mean "balance" or you want to kill any soviet tank?

So i think you play ostheer.....
13 Aug 2013, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Aug 2013, 15:17 PMNullist
Nothing wrong with MGs that isnt also wrong with Maxims.

The term you are looking for is HMG.

KV8 and SU85 need nerfing.
I cant think of any Ostheer armor that does.
Especially the Stug needs buffing.

I'm not saying KV-8 and SU-85 don't need rebalanced. I'm pointing out how completely one sided the OP's statement is. His claim to balance the game apparently hinges on the complete nerfing of everything on the Soviet side. Never mind the abuse of "HMG's" (to correct me on this is really nit-picky tbh), which come onto the field long before Soviets have a good way of dealing with it, especially in garrisons, and bunkers in team games, which require tanks or 360 MP of anti tank weaponry to remove something only costing 150 MP.

Who's making fake accounts?
13 Aug 2013, 15:37 PM

This may be a satire thread, guys.
13 Aug 2013, 15:38 PM

Stug needs buufing ,and T34 needs buffing but when i read you Trade, i think you want SU-85 like in the open beta.

To counter german tanks who crush your infantry soviets needs good AT and the only one is Su-85 now.

Soviet KV-8 and ISU 152 can crush Gren and PGren easily but soviet needs to play with many differents troops to be effective. Otheers no needs to be flexible like soviets for win a game.

MG Gren and PIv can win a game but conscript maxim and t34 can't , that's all.

13 Aug 2013, 15:40 PM

OP must be a serious troll.

If you did more than two of those SU-85 changes you would severely hamper soviet AT options. Not too mention if you added the other "Balancing changes" to the other three tanks.
13 Aug 2013, 16:59 PM

This may be a satire ;)
13 Aug 2013, 17:18 PM

In all seriousness though, what really needs balancing on the german side?? I cant think of anything (as an old german player that switched to sovs for last 100+ games) that is grossly unbalanced and cheesy besides mg spam (which can easily be beat when recognized). When I play the sovs I stay away from su85s and clowncars with snipers because, well, it makes game much less fun. It makes for some real great games too, t34s supplemented with at guns, I love it! I still get snipers because its fun to do. But the kv8 and su85? Common sovs, its obvious those things need work. When I mean work I mean nerfs. And yes, t34 and atguns need buff. Stop with the trolling and admit when something needs balancing. I know its easy to get su85s and kv8s out and win, but fdo you really enjoy that simple play?
13 Aug 2013, 17:36 PM

In all seriousness though, what really needs balancing on the german side?? I cant think of anything (as an old german player that switched to sovs for last 100+ games) that is grossly unbalanced and cheesy besides mg spam (which can easily be beat when recognized). When I play the sovs I stay away from su85s and clowncars with snipers because, well, it makes game much less fun. It makes for some real great games too, t34s supplemented with at guns, I love it! I still get snipers because its fun to do. But the kv8 and su85? Common sovs, its obvious those things need work. When I mean work I mean nerfs. And yes, t34 and atguns need buff. Stop with the trolling and admit when something needs balancing. I know its easy to get su85s and kv8s out and win, but fdo you really enjoy that simple play?

I am extremely pleased to hear that you are capable of winning games with your excellent positioning and map control augmented by your AT-Gun and T-34 Micro. Clearly you are in line with the idea that these balance changes would be good for the game! If you agree with the satire post excellent you are the VCOH German player who wishes that the Soviets were the Americans!

The simple fact of the matter is that they are not and to be entirely honest I am extremely impressed that you go T-1 through 3 and your German Opponent cannot even compete with you! Russian units will forever be viewed by players such as yourself as gimmicky or OP and I am truly sorry that you feel that way.

I am not stating that no changes need to be made however don't beat your EPEEN all over a forum post that clearly is not serious, go win more games and insult people there.
13 Aug 2013, 17:47 PM

Clearly you did not read my post. I avoid the gimmicky play and have an amazing time with sovs. Not everything sovs have is cheesy besides what I mentioned but seeing as your a sov fanboy who creates troll threads I will not bother even responding to any of the replys you have. Like I mentioned, its sad when players like you cant find other ways to win besides using major exploits. Did you use strafe as german as well when it was broken? I bet you did...

Ignored...
13 Aug 2013, 18:12 PM

u sir are a troll! :D
13 Aug 2013, 18:56 PM

13 Aug 2013, 19:11 PM

Good post!!!After all these balance changes, Players searching as German are steady increasing, from 80% to 100% , soviet players have been obliterated, time to initiating mirror match phase!
13 Aug 2013, 20:03 PM

Yes. Nerf the units mentioned in this thread and enable mirror matching; perfectly balanced game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS