20 Jan 2018, 05:50 AM
Patrion 310

Update;
Make War Not Love - 2018 Trailer

http://store.steampowered.com/app/801990/MAKE_WAR_NOT_LOVE_5/

Make War Not Love 5 returns;
http://www.makewarnotlove.com/

What is Make War Not Love?
Make War Not Love is an annual celebration of our great strategy games and studios; it's an opportunity to have some fun and a chance to foster a bit of friendly rivalry/comradery amongst ourselves and our great communities!
Time and Place?
MWNL Sale – runs from 6pm GMT on the 12th Feb – 6pm GMT on the 19th Feb
MWNL Event – runs from 9am GMT on the 14th Feb – 9am GMT on the 19th Feb
How do I get involved?
All you need to do is SIGN UP (and get two free SEGA Mega drive titles from the outset!) and then play any one (or more) of the MWNL feature titles. Your play hours throughout the MWNL event will then be added to the combined communities total play hours. If the communities combined efforts achieve the daily hour target**, a free prize bundle will be unlocked for everyone!
For more details about entering the promotion, please ensure you read our terms and conditions.
*Sign ups need to be over 18 and provide a valid Steam ID and email address to register
**Daily hourly targets will be measured through a 24-hour period from 9am GMT - 9am GMT
What are the prizes?
For each day that the combined hourly target is met, we will release a bundle of content*, direct to your Steam library, that will contain a mixture of a free SEGA game, DLC and/or great discount coupons on select SEGA releases.
*Content will be delivered within 24 hours of each day’s target being met
Great promotions and discounts

As part of MWNL we like to try and make our whole strategy catalogue as easy for anyone to jump in and try as possible. All the titles involved, and a wide selection of their associated franchises, are offered at great discounts over on Steam, so there's never been a better time to try them all out!
I need help!
If you have any issues with the sign up, prize redemption or anything else please contact our support team via http://support.sega.co.uk

Will John “JoRoSaR” Sargent be the pro-caster/event manager like last year?

http://coderedesports.com/on_screen_talent/john-jorosar-sargent/
John “JoRoSaR” Sargent is a host and commentator for esports and gaming events, beginning his career commentating on StarCraft II in 2011. After being discovered for his energetic play-by-play commentating, he travelled to work with many of the world’s premier gaming events including MLG, Blizzard’s WCS Finals, IGN ProLeague, DreamHack and the Intel Extreme Masters.

He also covers a variety of other games including Overwatch, commentating at the world’s first LAN event and then going on to cast the FACEIT / ELEAGUE Overwatch Open. As a former Formula One engineer for a championship winning team, he has a particular passion for SIM racing games and is a regular streamer away from the stage as well.

John also covers multi-game competitive and community events as a host, such as for Multiplay Insomnia’s Esports Stage and SEGA’s Make War Not Love events.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jorosar
https://twitter.com/jorosar?lang=da

Sega teases upcoming 'Make War Not Love 5'
https://dotesports.com/the-op/news/sega-make-war-not-love-5-20325
Valentine's Day is coming up, and that means Sega's yearly anti-Valentine's celebration is about to begin. Make War Not Love 5 was teased today after the competition's official website asked visitors to sign up their email address for information on "how to participate in MWNL5" and "redeem daily prizes."
The page, which remains relatively sparse, also features logos for Relic Entertainment, Creative Assembly, and Amplitude. Little other information is given, even after verifying an email address to follow the event. But between the ad's "coming soon" message and previous Make War Not Love competitions, it's safe to say this year's celebration will be a big one.

Here's how Make War Not Love has worked recently. Players hop online and join a faction based around their favorite community. Last year, that was Dawn of War II, Total War: Warhammer, Endless Legend, and Company of Heroes II. From there, gamers compete with each other in events ranging from duels and streams to time spent in online matches. At the end, the winning team receives a free DLC pack for their game.
Alongside the event's festivities, there's also discounts on each franchise and series focused on during the discount, with cuts previously available for everything from Endless Legend to Company of Heroes. For now, it's unclear what those discounts will look like for 2018. But seeing how Amplitude, Relic Entertainment, and Creative Assembly are all involved–and each company released a new game in the past year, including Endless Space 2, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, respectively–then some post-holiday discounts may be on the way.

MWNL4 - Challenge 3: COH2 Livestream
COH2's exciting casters Stormless and A_E cast top players HelpingHans & Luvnest as they go head-to-head live from the MWNL streaming booth at the PC Gamer Weekender event in London.
20 Jan 2018, 08:53 AM

i wonder why they didnt pick DOW3 to compete in this :crazy:

i wonder if it will be rigged like the last times :thumb:
20 Jan 2018, 11:02 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

Thanks for the info Cobra. :)
20 Jan 2018, 11:10 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

I got an email already for some days about that :)

BUt i'm wondering what is the price, in the case coh2 wins
20 Jan 2018, 12:18 PM

I got an email already for some days about that :)

BUt i'm wondering what is the price, in the case coh2 wins

1000 supply coins + old commanders.

Warhammer is going to win, we should be happy that someone is going to get new content for the game because CA has staff working on it.
20 Jan 2018, 12:25 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

1000 supply coins + old commanders.

For real? LUL^^
20 Jan 2018, 12:33 PM

For real? LUL^^

I don't know, but come on, does anyone seriously expect Relic to make something new? Two years since the last new commander... Even MWNL3 had no new content, just free British commanders.

The realistic scenario is a small mix of Supply/Commanders/Skins.
20 Jan 2018, 13:31 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

The realistic scenario is a small mix of Supply/Commanders/Skins.

true^^

20 Jan 2018, 15:18 PM
Senior Referee Badge

If we won, I would be very happy if we can get some money for tournaments (or maybe even Relic organising a tournament?) or more community patches or something :D
20 Jan 2018, 15:20 PM
20 Jan 2018, 16:06 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

If we won, I would be very happy if we can get some money for tournaments (or maybe even Relic organising a tournament?) or more community patches or something :D

You can get DoW3 keys or 50k Supply Kappa
20 Jan 2018, 23:12 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

Wasn't there speculation that the MWNL4 result was rigged? Hard to get excited about this.
25 Jan 2018, 23:11 PM
Patrion 310

Wasn't there speculation that the MWNL4 result was rigged? Hard to get excited about this.

Who can say no to free DoW3 DLC?. Join the Alamo suicide squad and fight for glory!.
Space marines don't retreat, don't surrender (at DoW3 launch there was no surrender button);

From Relic (r_benb);
Where content additions are being planned, we'll tease and share specifics more closely to their release. But, we're anticipating our next content drop will be in February.
https://community.dawnofwar.com/discussion/comment/81139#Comment_81139
27 Jan 2018, 14:37 PM

My guess is they're gonna include CoH2 and DoW3 as well as Warhammer and Warhammer is gonna win while Relic saying that DoW3 came at a close second to make it seem like somebody is playing the game and cares about it.
27 Jan 2018, 15:00 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

i wonder why they didnt pick DOW3 to compete in this :crazy:

And where do they state that exactly?
12 Feb 2018, 18:19 PM
12 Feb 2018, 18:59 PM
Senior Editor Badge

12 Feb 2018, 19:24 PM

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III, and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III
12 Feb 2018, 19:33 PM
Donator 11

I wonder why sega still thinks this event interests anybody. Valentines day is the least useful date to make an event for rts games. Nobody really cares about it, its just a reason to fill all the cinemas and restaurants for one day. Why would anybody try to combine it with gaming industry? Not to mention this is the 5th edition and neither of them was sucessful in any way...
12 Feb 2018, 22:46 PM

So this year instead of fighting, all 4 communites will work togather?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★