Login

russian armor

instead of adding a fifth man to grenadier

26 Jan 2018, 22:16 PM

Permanently Banned
I like this double standart logic, we know that somthing are not good balanced, lets make same for our axis faction :snfPeter:\
No need fix that have problem in game, beter add same (axis lovers logic :oops: )
31 Jan 2018, 18:37 PM

Permanently Banned
if not add the fifth man, the reinforce cost should be decreased
31 Jan 2018, 22:39 PM

this will be too OP if they take 5 men squad i would decrease the accurance and their rifles damage Plus more popcap and manpower
31 Jan 2018, 22:40 PM

Honestly id like to see them get a 5th man but also a cost increase ofc.
You i am watting for that video you told me USF oP MORE OP op op op please put video i am dying i am watching your chanel and you havent uploaded
31 Jan 2018, 23:02 PM

this will be too OP if they take 5 men squad i would decrease the accurance and their rifles damage Plus more popcap and manpower

how can be grens op when there are IS with double vickers, 5model terminator squads in game?
and dont tell me the brit mg is weak....its must be buffed since last patch, it supress mostly instantly few squads...and make more dmg than mg42
1 Feb 2018, 00:26 AM

how can be grens op when there are IS with double vickers, 5model terminator squads in game?
and dont tell me the brit mg is weak....its must be buffed since last patch, it supress mostly instantly few squads...and make more dmg than mg42

I find it super funny how infantry sections start with 4 models and come on top in a 1v1 with a gren most of the time (better base squad) and they then can upgrade to 5 man squads and then get double weapon upgrade and they are cheaper to reinforce (28 manpower) than grens are (30 manpower). Not to mention that after the early game you will lose every engagement versus IS unless you blob or have your infantry in heavy cover with sniper support...
1 Feb 2018, 02:20 AM

I find it super funny how infantry sections start with 4 models and come on top in a 1v1 with a gren most of the time (better base squad) and they then can upgrade to 5 man squads and then get double weapon upgrade and they are cheaper to reinforce (28 manpower) than grens are (30 manpower). Not to mention that after the early game you will lose every engagement versus IS unless you blob or have your infantry in heavy cover with sniper support...

too weak to be a 280 4 men but too strong to be a 280 5 men squad.

This is also why adding a fifth man to grenadier is a bad idea. The british tommy isn't even properly balanced yet.
1 Feb 2018, 10:22 AM

and how did your p4 got buffed its pen and fuel reduced and its same price as cromwell and its better in every way its MG its pen vs tanks and vs infantry and cost the same
1 Feb 2018, 10:24 AM

Dude dont think of british only personalyl i hate british they are insanly OP i am a USF player but dont think only british if 5 men squad pop cap reduced and manpower reduced PLUS 5 men squad in grenadiers then riflemen would have no chance
1 Feb 2018, 11:08 AM

Dude dont think of british only personalyl i hate british they are insanly OP i am a USF player but dont think only british if 5 men squad pop cap reduced and manpower reduced PLUS 5 men squad in grenadiers then riflemen would have no chance

PzIV is not better than Cromwell in every way.

Cromwell has far superior mobility.

The tank commander give it the unit better accuracy and better sight.

The penetration of the PzIV is only better at max range and Cromwell has better penetration closer.

Cromwell 135/120/105
PzIV 125/115/110

I would personally choose the Cromwell over the PzIV in most cases.

1 Feb 2018, 12:05 PM

and how did your p4 got buffed its pen and fuel reduced and its same price as cromwell and its better in every way its MG its pen vs tanks and vs infantry and cost the same

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2018, 11:08 AMVipper

The penetration of the PzIV is only better at max range and Cromwell has better penetration closer.

Cromwell 135/120/105
PzIV 125/115/110

As you can see the pz4 is really only good if you have two of them or if it is supported by stugs/paks. Seeing as the pz4 feels so meh for what I am paying I normally only get it if I'm not sure if the enemy is about to field some armor himself. If I'm sure he isn't I would much rather go ostwind or if I'm sure I'm lagging behind in tech/map control I much rather go for a stug.

I would also choose a cromwell over a pz4 for the reasons already said plus that the cromwell has smoke shells as well as the emergency war speed and can even get vehicle tracking...
1 Feb 2018, 12:29 PM

everyone who say that grens are strong or IS are weak...should look the arranged sqauds fights in very cover position/ upgrade/ vets possibilitys.

grens are now the mostly the weakest infantery and IS are mostly the strongest with cover and its double upgrades
1 Feb 2018, 14:53 PM

Everyone who actually plays the game knows that Grens loose to IS the very moment they sight them, no matter how you move or position them. Even with massive RNJesus blessing, the best outcome you can hope for is that both Squads are forced to retreat.
1 Feb 2018, 15:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2018, 11:08 AMVipper

Cromwell 135/120/105
PzIV 125/115/110

Yes but p4 has more armor 180 cromwell 160
1 Feb 2018, 15:24 PM

As you can see the pz4 is really only good if you have two of them or if it is supported by stugs/paks. Seeing as the pz4 feels so meh for what I am paying I normally only get it if I'm not sure if the enemy is about to field some armor himself. If I'm sure he isn't I would much rather go ostwind or if I'm sure I'm lagging behind in tech/map control I much rather go for a stug.

I would also choose a cromwell over a pz4 for the reasons already said plus that the cromwell has smoke shells as well as the emergency war speed and can even get vehicle tracking...
and p4 has OP vet for exable vet 2 with armored skirts that a cromwell and sherman will have really hard time penetrating it and p4 has enought armor at vet 0 180 armor and cromwell with shemran have 160 even comet cant sometimes pen p4 armor
1 Feb 2018, 15:25 PM

Yes but p4 has more armor 180 cromwell 160

allie tank could have 0 armor...if the p4/ panther cant hit anything on the move..than the opponent armor is irrelevant

you dont need armor, when you cant hit..
1 Feb 2018, 15:27 PM

allie tank could have 0 armor...if the p4/ panther cant hit anything on the move..than the opponent armor is irrelevant

you dont need armor, when you cant hit..
dude USF has only that ability to not miss in the move which is preatty good but shemrans cant pen a lot of tiems stugs and p4 and stugs has 140 armor PLUS all the other factions have the same penalty on the move so yeah not big problem and USF doesnt even ahve htat storng tnaks only jackson spam in the late game but i always get rifle company so i could use useful shermans
1 Feb 2018, 15:35 PM

dude USF has only that ability to not miss in the move which is preatty good but shemrans cant pen a lot of tiems stugs and p4 and stugs has 140 armor PLUS all the other factions have the same penalty on the move so yeah not big problem and USF doesnt even ahve htat storng tnaks only jackson spam in the late game but i always get rifle company so i could use useful shermans

That's just more noob friendly, this is why the majority of noobish Axis players are asking for it. In a fight average/good players already always stop before firing. Microing a sherman or panther that's the same principle, you do not want to jeopardize your dps with a 75% or 65% chance to hit.

Sometime I hope Coh3 brings reverse change on this matter, papermade Pz4 that have 75% chance to hit on the move and armored sherman with 65%, and see the same people coming here as crybabies because their tank don't pen enough..
1 Feb 2018, 15:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2018, 15:35 PMEsxile

That's just more noob friendly, this is why the majority of noobish Axis players are asking for it. In a fight average/good players already always stop before firing. Microing a sherman or panther that's the same principle, you do not want to jeopardize your dps with a 75% or 65% chance to hit.

Sometime I hope Coh3 brings reverse change on this matter, papermade Pz4 that have 75% chance to hit on the move and armored sherman with 65%, and see the same people coming here as crybabies because their tank don't pen enough..
Dude i am in your side i know when i play axis and soviets i always stop my tanks when they are about to fire but they might dont know
6 Feb 2018, 15:31 PM

How about some CoH1 similarities?

Give them a squad leader unit which is different from the other models.
Like an MP40 with pioneer dmg model.

Maybe a T3 or T4 upgrade for them?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 38
unknown 29
Germany 9
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias