Login

russian armor

wm vs ukf kolodny ferma

14 Jan 2018, 18:59 PM

Lost against this *** twice. Brit blobs and emplacements. What do I do?
14 Jan 2018, 20:07 PM

Stop playing Axis. It is hopeless this patch.
16 Jan 2018, 14:25 PM

I'll see if I have time to take a look.

Some general tips vs emplacements is the following.

non-doctrinal.
- mortars
- Stugs and Pak-40 attack ground into the fog of war.
- flamewhroer halftrack if the bofors is placed near a blind spot that the HT can either shoot through or attack ground right next to the emplacement to cause strong AOE damage. Just take care if the bofors decides to attack ground, as it can shred your ht in a single volley.
- sniper or cloaked unit. hold fire and use them to spot the emplacement, so help maximize the damage against them from paks or stugs.

doctrinal counters:

- LeFh18 - arguably the stongest hard counter against emplacements!
- mortar HT - Incendiary barrage is somewhat expensive for the damage output IMO, but on the other hand it prevents units from reparing the emplacement.
- Stuka dive bomb, railway atillery. These will more or less wipe out any emplacement, or at least leave them so damaged that you can easily move in and finish the job. again a cloaked sniper can be good to get line of sight.
- close the pocket. This is a very situational ability that is only available on a sub-par doctrine for 1v1. But if you manage to get it to work and shut off the opponents emplacements, then you won't find a better ability to delete emplacements.
17 Jan 2018, 00:28 AM

I'll see if I have time to take a look.

Some general tips vs emplacements is the following.

non-doctrinal.
- mortars
- Stugs and Pak-40 attack ground into the fog of war.
- flamewhroer halftrack if the bofors is placed near a blind spot that the HT can either shoot through or attack ground right next to the emplacement to cause strong AOE damage. Just take care if the bofors decides to attack ground, as it can shred your ht in a single volley.
- sniper or cloaked unit. hold fire and use them to spot the emplacement, so help maximize the damage against them from paks or stugs.

doctrinal counters:

- LeFh18 - arguably the stongest hard counter against emplacements!
- mortar HT - Incendiary barrage is somewhat expensive for the damage output IMO, but on the other hand it prevents units from reparing the emplacement.
- Stuka dive bomb, railway atillery. These will more or less wipe out any emplacement, or at least leave them so damaged that you can easily move in and finish the job. again a cloaked sniper can be good to get line of sight.
- close the pocket. This is a very situational ability that is only available on a sub-par doctrine for 1v1. But if you manage to get it to work and shut off the opponents emplacements, then you won't find a better ability to delete emplacements.

Thanks. Much better ideas than the previous reply.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★