Commando Regiment
Royal Artillery Regiment
Royal Engineer Regiment
Special Weapons Regiment
Vanguard Operations
Tactical Support Regiment
Advanced Emplacement Regiment
Mobile Assault Regiment

What is the best commander to play with the British force?
It would be great if you guys give your valuable thoughts on British Commander.
So comrade what's your opinion?
13 Jan 2018, 23:00 PM

MOBILE assault
commando are op and they can spawn form building for cheeesy mortar wipes (althought they are 3 at the start they reinforce to 5)
flamer for re a 5 man eng squad with good vet adn good weapons
buff to IS (no one use it but you can beat ober with lmg with it)
land mattres the only rocket art of brits
tank repairs when u need your tank fast or to save on if they are about to get fausted
14 Jan 2018, 00:20 AM

Special weapons is DE way.
At infantry which stands Alright vs enemy infantry and tanks check.
Mobile HQ which drops awesome vickers and piat (great investment but might need to skip aec) check.
Hold the line - You rarely Will use it cause you have next ability.
Artillery - say bye bye to any static defensive units
Churchills - did I told that you can have comets and chuirchill with flamers at the same time?

In overall I think it's win win in any situation commander and best option when you have rough start so you can be more aggressive with forward reinforcement from halftrack.
14 Jan 2018, 01:21 AM

I would normally agree with STUG Life and Vipuks but I also think that Vanguard deserves a spot on here, sure it doesn't provide elite infantry, mobile indirect fire and a boost for infantry sections like Mobile assault, or a mobile Forward Assembly, Tank Hunters and whatever else Special Weapons provides but still, having a foward HQ glider that is able to train medics and spawns with an officer and able to train commandos is still a pretty good deal to me, not to mention you still get the Churchill Croc and 2 sort of awesome artillery/air abilities, at least I find them awesome, the air one is kinda situational but eh... better than nothing. And the combined Vehicle/Infantry cap booster is also pretty great, not to mention the repair ability.
14 Jan 2018, 07:16 AM

Try the command vehicle, its OP.
14 Jan 2018, 08:02 AM

Every commander other than emplacement regiment or artillery doctrine is viable. So, pick the doctrine you like using the most, and learn its abilities.

The easiest doxtrines to master are special operations, mobile assault and vanguard.
14 Jan 2018, 12:13 PM

Every commander other than emplacement regiment or artillery doctrine is viable. So, pick the doctrine you like using the most, and learn its abilities.

The easiest doxtrines to master are special operations, mobile assault and vanguard.
dear mr smith would u mind giving the art officer to the art doc , it's in the files it would be a good buff (and give arole to valentine) remove the last ability nobody use it and its useless cause u have only 2 25 pounder
14 Jan 2018, 19:56 PM

bonebleeder always goes royal artillery, works for him it seems.
16 Jan 2018, 17:14 PM

I think Vanguard Operations commander is a good choice because of

Raid Operation: which enables rapid capture of territory point.

Forward Logistics Glider: provides Airlanding Officer, Commandos, and Medic. Commandos and Airlanding Officer can kill enemy infantry easily.

Vehicle Crew Repairs, Strafing Support and Crocodile also adds more versatile power to the British force.
What would you say about this Vanguard Operations commander comrade?
16 Jan 2018, 17:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jan 2018, 07:16 AMVipper
Try the command vehicle, its OP.

Is it a commander?
16 Jan 2018, 17:19 PM

I would normally agree with STUG Life and Vipuks but I also think that Vanguard deserves a spot on here, sure it doesn't provide elite infantry, mobile indirect fire and a boost for infantry sections like Mobile assault, or a mobile Forward Assembly, Tank Hunters and whatever else Special Weapons provides but still, having a foward HQ glider that is able to train medics and spawns with an officer and able to train commandos is still a pretty good deal to me, not to mention you still get the Churchill Croc and 2 sort of awesome artillery/air abilities, at least I find them awesome, the air one is kinda situational but eh... better than nothing. And the combined Vehicle/Infantry cap booster is also pretty great, not to mention the repair ability.

"sure it doesn't provide elite infantry"

Airlanding Officer and Commandos aren't they elite infantry? what's the drawback of these 2 squads? Thanks.
16 Jan 2018, 17:20 PM

Is it a commander?

UKF do not have commanders they have Regiments.

The ability "designed command vehicle" is available in 2 Regiments:
Royal Engineers Regiment
and
Tactical support Regiment
17 Jan 2018, 17:00 PM

Vanguard, Special Weapons, and Commando are really good commanders. Although the other ones can work if you really try.

Special weapons just happens to cover the biggest weaknesses of British, lack of AT snare. It also gives a Croc, which is amazing. That weakness is pretty glaring which is why most people pick special weapons. If you can play with that weakness then the other commanders are preference in play style. Not to insult Smith but I wouldn't recommend going Royal Engineer Commander. I should probably experiment with it to see if it's hidden OP though.
18 Jan 2018, 00:15 AM

"sure it doesn't provide elite infantry"

Airlanding Officer and Commandos aren't they elite infantry? what's the drawback of these 2 squads? Thanks.

Oh sorry I was thinking about Royal Engineers while typing this lol.

I used to roll with Special Weapons before I got Vanguard, but after I got Vanguard I started to rarely use Special Weapons anymore.

However just keep in mind that if you wanna stay mobile Special Weapons will be a better choice in the long run, Vanguard is just more of a bigger scale commander or at least was when I used it so I'm not sure how it performs nowadays.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★