Login

russian armor

Help me improve. Pls / 3v3 match - Across the Rhine

8 Jan 2018, 23:49 PM

Can you guys give me some tips on my overall perfomance in this game, and what i could have done better or different, what i did wrong and so on.

•  
9 Jan 2018, 00:54 AM

I could not loat replay.

I've seen a lot of OKW player.

First of all FRP cannot support ur endless infantry present in the middle of the map by using back and forth race.

So l2p witout FRP

At the moment AA HT works well. Need more micro than using back and forth race. HT should be constantly repostioned staying behind Volks supporting your attack or defence.

I would reconmend 2 HMGs to support ur attack or defence with squad of Volk in front of it. MGs should be constantly repostioned staying behind Volks.

Use 2-3 Volks. Use them as spotters and defenders of AA HT and MGs.

Use mines.

Use 1 rakketten, don't give it to enemy. In the begging.

Use Puma vs Light and Mediums.

Use Jp4 vs Allies TD.

Use Stuka ze Fuz if there is more than 2 team weapons or blobs or if there is ENemy FRP.

You must have half of the any map with 1 fuel point to have chance in late game (as Ostheer).

THis is for initial and mid game.

Don't throw ur tanks in dives.

Don't build more than 1 Pz4.

Panthers are good. But only if you have infantry and some other stuff to support it. Do not try to stall for it if you lost infantry battle.

Do not try to stall for KT as well if you lost infantry battle.

In the late game AA HT should always stay at the rear shooting down enemy planes.

In the late game use Obers with LMG( no more than 2 squads) behind Volks in attack. Use focus fire. Get them vet 3. Retreat them with they need heal more than half of HP and all 4 still alive.

Command Panther is the best TD you have and Commander is good coz of recon.

ABout tactics.

Go to key postion or building right of the start.

Always push at cut off or fuel point depend on map. VPs not important. Ammo less important.

Win very first engagement. DOn't beed too much in it. Retreat (soft may be) if you out numbered. entrench you position with MG.

Do not place ur Med truck in the middle - it doesnt work anymore.

Do not place ur Shwere in the middle - it doesnt work anymore.

Place them close to base sector.
9 Jan 2018, 11:28 AM

I could not loat replay.

I've seen a lot of OKW player.

First of all FRP cannot support ur endless infantry present in the middle of the map by using back and forth race.

So l2p witout FRP

At the moment AA HT works well. Need more micro than using back and forth race. HT should be constantly repostioned staying behind Volks supporting your attack or defence.

I would reconmend 2 HMGs to support ur attack or defence with squad of Volk in front of it. MGs should be constantly repostioned staying behind Volks.

Use 2-3 Volks. Use them as spotters and defenders of AA HT and MGs.

Use mines.

Use 1 rakketten, don't give it to enemy. In the begging.

Use Puma vs Light and Mediums.

Use Jp4 vs Allies TD.

Use Stuka ze Fuz if there is more than 2 team weapons or blobs or if there is ENemy FRP.

You must have half of the any map with 1 fuel point to have chance in late game (as Ostheer).

THis is for initial and mid game.

Don't throw ur tanks in dives.

Don't build more than 1 Pz4.

Panthers are good. But only if you have infantry and some other stuff to support it. Do not try to stall for it if you lost infantry battle.

Do not try to stall for KT as well if you lost infantry battle.

In the late game AA HT should always stay at the rear shooting down enemy planes.

In the late game use Obers with LMG( no more than 2 squads) behind Volks in attack. Use focus fire. Get them vet 3. Retreat them with they need heal more than half of HP and all 4 still alive.

Command Panther is the best TD you have and Commander is good coz of recon.

ABout tactics.

Go to key postion or building right of the start.

Always push at cut off or fuel point depend on map. VPs not important. Ammo less important.

Win very first engagement. DOn't beed too much in it. Retreat (soft may be) if you out numbered. entrench you position with MG.

Do not place ur Med truck in the middle - it doesnt work anymore.

Do not place ur Shwere in the middle - it doesnt work anymore.

Place them close to base sector.

Thx for the tips man, i had a solid position until they teamed up to take my side of the map, have i upload the replay wrong?
9 Jan 2018, 12:46 PM

play 10 1v1 games, then play 3v3 again

fom then on, you will be able to carry your teammates
9 Jan 2018, 17:09 PM

I do not undestand DonnieChan

Coz we have 3 different game in COH2

1) 1 vs 1
2) 2 vs 2
3) 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4

All 3 have different build order and maps.
9 Jan 2018, 17:11 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I do not undestand DonnieChan

Coz we have 3 different game in COH2

1) 1 vs 1
2) 2 vs 2
3) 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4

All 3 have different build order and maps.

It was a trollpost from him :)
9 Jan 2018, 17:46 PM

play 10 1v1 games, then play 3v3 again

fom then on, you will be able to carry your teammates

k, i'll try thx
9 Jan 2018, 18:14 PM

Thx for the tips man, i had a solid position until they teamed up to take my side of the map, have i upload the replay wrong?

This is the hardest part of 3v3(and 4v4). If you play the game like 3 seperate 1v1 games you will get run over when the other team combines. Then they have the upper hand because you were decimated and now its a 3v2.

You have to watch the minimap and track where the other armies are. If you only see 1 enemy then anticipate a blob assault on another area of the map soon.

Try to retreat your army and let them have the territory if you are getting rekt and your team mates are not helping.

Anticipate and help your team mates.

If you lock down territory and are safe, place mines and defensive structures everywhere. Then gradually move your army to your team mates area if you feel good about your defensive stance in your area.

OKW is my worst faction so I have no good advice on where your trucks should be :) I still bring my medic truck close to the front but I do not upgrade it to FRP until very late game. This way I can still soft retreat to it. Or do a full retreat, select the reinforcements at my base but send the guys to the truck so they will reinforce at the truck and be ready to go back at the front.

As for the 1v1 comment, you have to be a better player and know more about the game to be good at 1v1. The maps are larger and the commanders are more effective. Team games you can play most of the game without a commander and do ok. In a 1v1 the gimmicks are much more useful. In a 1v1 someone can oorah right past your MGs and its gg. In a 3v3 your team mates may have guys coming up behind you to save you etc. In a 1v1 you have to anticipate your enemies every move. Check his commanders, bulletins, which map are you playing, etc. In a 3v3 you can just blob guys and man fight to your hearts content :) In a 1v1 you make one mistake and its gg. You can almost lose your whole army in 4v4s and still win.
9 Jan 2018, 22:33 PM

This is the hardest part of 3v3(and 4v4). If you play the game like 3 seperate 1v1 games you will get run over when the other team combines. Then they have the upper hand because you were decimated and now its a 3v2.

You have to watch the minimap and track where the other armies are. If you only see 1 enemy then anticipate a blob assault on another area of the map soon.

Try to retreat your army and let them have the territory if you are getting rekt and your team mates are not helping.

Anticipate and help your team mates.

If you lock down territory and are safe, place mines and defensive structures everywhere. Then gradually move your army to your team mates area if you feel good about your defensive stance in your area.

OKW is my worst faction so I have no good advice on where your trucks should be :) I still bring my medic truck close to the front but I do not upgrade it to FRP until very late game. This way I can still soft retreat to it. Or do a full retreat, select the reinforcements at my base but send the guys to the truck so they will reinforce at the truck and be ready to go back at the front.

As for the 1v1 comment, you have to be a better player and know more about the game to be good at 1v1. The maps are larger and the commanders are more effective. Team games you can play most of the game without a commander and do ok. In a 1v1 the gimmicks are much more useful. In a 1v1 someone can oorah right past your MGs and its gg. In a 3v3 your team mates may have guys coming up behind you to save you etc. In a 1v1 you have to anticipate your enemies every move. Check his commanders, bulletins, which map are you playing, etc. In a 3v3 you can just blob guys and man fight to your hearts content :) In a 1v1 you make one mistake and its gg. You can almost lose your whole army in 4v4s and still win.

thx for the insight, i was trying to kill the mortars before helping my teammates, it was that 120mm soviet mortar,i felt like that would kill my mg's and rekketens really fast, i wanted to flank them by moving a bit further, the match i had before this one,i did it and wipe most of the other team units, they're were spamming mg's but not covering the flanks.

I agree with you about the 1v1, i haven't played it yet because i fell like i would get crushed, i'm trying to learn more about the game before trying it.

Thx again!!!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 49
unknown 15
Germany 7
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W