Login

russian armor

t2 rush at pripiyat winter

12 Aug 2013, 10:36 AM

What can you do against it ?I immediately went for the cut offs but my concripts had no chance against the pgrens and my mgs were countered by acs
12 Aug 2013, 14:20 PM

AT nades + maxims, or snipers + guards both work fine.
12 Aug 2013, 15:53 PM

I think you have to get AT grenades against fast German t2. It's prettymuch been worked into my standard build order at this point. Once I see a light vehicle I get AT grenades.

Pure maxim spam makes no sense, there are hard counters to it such as light vehicles. You can also fall victim to grenadier rifle grenade spam. Use them with conscripts like Blovski said.

For the panzer grenadiers, try penal battalions with flamethrowers and/or getting a fast T-70. Panzer grenadiers without panzershreks are mincemeat for light vehicles and with panzershreks they aren't as good against infantry. Force them to get panzershreks.
14 Aug 2013, 18:45 PM

For the panzer grenadiers, try penal battalions with flamethrowers and/or getting a fast T-70.

They suck too much though. I wanna love Penals but they just fail me always. I think T34 is best PGren counter or Maxim.
14 Aug 2013, 19:19 PM

Fast T2 is license to T70 spam.
28 Aug 2013, 07:46 AM

T1 snipers + guards and maybe some mines if u have enough mun.
the sniper will be his death cause the refresh costs of a pgren are so high, that he won't have enough manpower and without t1 there will be no gren with panzerfaust and no mgs to suppress ur drunken conscripts :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS