Login

russian armor

Too many players left...

PAGES (11)down
23 Sep 2013, 06:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2013, 05:48 AMTivook

This.

Look Relic I'm still playing but it's almost impossible to micro a scout car or a clown car perfectly because of the lag.

Dedicated servers isn't anything unusual these days, you need to spend money to earn money, ya know?

If you piss people off completely by being greedy well then you'll have threads like this..

I'm on a 100/100 mbit fiber line and I know damn well I don't have any other applications running in the background. I'm using a new Haswell machine with a Nvidia Titan graphics card and even I get kicked from games from time to time because it says I'm lagging.

How on earth could I ever be lagging when I can pretty much ping a japanese website and get 230ms pings? I'm from central Europe btw. It's definitely not a problem on my end.

Often I feel it's a third party who's lagging and for some reason I end up getting the blame.

Lag is a thing of the past now that we're living in 2013, except in COH2, that's lags last bastion.

I can fully understand that there's alot going on behind the scenes in COH2 that can make the game lag but you need to understand that people love the game, they really love it but lag is killing the game. You need dedicated servers and this isn't anything new, you knew that back in vCOH.

The only time people take time to complain about something ingame is when it's lagging. It's always OMG LAG, OMG WTF BBQ LAG STOP LAG AMAGADDDDDD. etc.

I know it's not a quick fix but it should be the number 1 priority.

Same exact problem, fast connection (download from steam up to 3MB), fast computer, and still get kicked sometimes because I would have difficulty connecting to one particular player.
23 Sep 2013, 18:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2013, 06:01 AMAbdul

Same exact problem, fast connection (download from steam up to 3MB), fast computer, and still get kicked sometimes because I would have difficulty connecting to one particular player.

The best experience is when you have like 3+ seconds of input delay and your troops refuse to retreat despite standing on top of a satchel charge.

Fun times, fun times.

How exactly we're supposed to enjoy playing a micro-heavy real-time strategy game - real-time being the keyword here - when your units don't even respond half the time is beyond me.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 82
Poland 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak