Login

russian armor

OKW is absolutely trash now, rebalance this asap!

PAGES (8)down
28 Dec 2017, 18:57 PM

What are you saying has the same accuracy?

Scatter and acc at far/near
28 Dec 2017, 19:00 PM

Check http://coh2chart.com/ okw has the second highest winrate (used to be the highest before the patch.)
28 Dec 2017, 19:22 PM

The rackten has the same stats as the pak 40 (except for arc). I dont think anyone here would say that the pak 40 is the worst ATG...

True fact infact the Zis is probably the worst ATG (the worst reload/same pen and arc)

Then why I am never able to land 2 consecutive shots with rakketenwerfer when firing it m3 or UC or m20 or anything ?
28 Dec 2017, 19:23 PM

Then why I am never able to land 2 consecutive shots with rakketenwerfer when firing it m3 or UC or m20 or anything ?

Probably because said M3, UC or M20 are moving. As we all know, moving targets are a bit harder to hit.

It's not like OKW has a snare to slow those vehicles down or anything.
28 Dec 2017, 19:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2017, 19:23 PMA table

Probably because said M3, UC or M20 are moving. As we all know, moving targets are a bit harder to hit.

The same reason the Luchs is really hard to hit with two consecutive shots. Target size of the vehicles.
28 Dec 2017, 19:46 PM

It's a symptom of balance patch illness.
There's no clue of synergy and faction design.
Cons were neber intended to stand their ground but were meant to be cannon fodder supported by a good maxim/tier 2 (that have got a buff indeed)--->blind overbuff that will make cons new penals

Usf were meant to have a strong mainline at start with upgrade that made rm powerful until elites arrival in late game, which would have been countered by armor (and soft countered by infantry itself) definetly much more powerful in AI compared to axis counterparts for such purpose.
Double bar spam is the king now...no reason to ever get m8 motor or another ai vehicle.

Ostheer tier 4 was meant to be the ostheer aggressive phase...siege guns..rocket artillery..and ? An offensive TD ?
The okw pantger model perfectly worked...with live price pintle mg (useless, the only purpose has been justifing nerfs claiming it made panther a reliable ai source) could even have been removed for old okw moving accuracy...
That would have actually given axis an offensive TD...a reason to stop spamming stugs and heavy TD for ostheer.

Okw has been designed over a cheap mainline supported by highly powerful cqb squads up to light vehicles..they have balanced volls over that but they kept pricing...thus a lot of people fund those UP and will probably start a pfus meta.
The ballance team decided to slap stg and keep those in DBP regardless of faction design..
Typical "experiment over fixing issues" approach completely ignoring this may be aswell last patch.
Easy and reasonable solution would have been giving back shreck to volks after first tier...but any upgrade eould have been priced 90 mp and 120 muni..squad would lose 1 men and get RA bonus to make volks vet 5 RA similar to vet 3 RA of panzergrens, and get 2 shrecks..a complete copypaste with volks skin of panzergrens with same exact final cost, including reinforce cost (and don't bullshit, it can be done like frp changed reinforce cost to all units).
Sturm would take on a combat cqb role and complement with mid to long obersoldaten...
No stg powercreep, no lack of early at because shitwerfer, no shreckblob abuse like relase...take what works and put it on work..

But hey better make up new stuff and keep old things that never ever worked properly since the last moment...we do have a lot of time to test and tweak such changes.
28 Dec 2017, 20:05 PM

You know that the rackten doesn't hit any ground obstacles right? (goes right through) and they both have (bear with me here) THE EXACT SAME ACC.

That's wrong, stop spreading lies, you and Table.

https://www.coh2.org/topic/62083/unofficial-revamp-mod-efa-wfa-brits

Raketenwerfer
- Can no longer be suppressed
- Moves at full speed if detected while cloak ability is active (QoL)
- Accuracy increased from 0.06/0.05/0.04 to 0.06/0.0516665/0.043333 (to match other AT guns)
28 Dec 2017, 20:26 PM

The rackten has the same stats as the pak 40 (except for arc). I dont think anyone here would say that the pak 40 is the worst ATG...

True fact infact the Zis is probably the worst ATG (the worst reload/same pen and arc)

dude is 10 less range and no shoot blocker ,if 10 range didn't matter we could give it to the panther then
28 Dec 2017, 20:26 PM

- Accuracy increased from 0.06/0.05/0.04 to 0.06/0.0516665/0.043333 (to match other AT guns)<---- how am i spreading lies?

but I do get your point. I just don't want the rak to have an even better AT capabilities to a faction that has ample ways to deal with tanks (ever tier there is an AT option). If the Rak where to be buffed which i wouldnt be opposed to. I would like it to be placed behind some sort of teching like every other ATG.

Both playing against a rak and using the rak is unsatisfying.
28 Dec 2017, 20:30 PM

dude is 10 less range and no shoot blocker ,if 10 range didn't matter we could give it to the panther then

So we are just ignoring the other things that it has that other ATGS don't? I mean if being able to cloak and retreat or have a rotatable turret didn't matter....

Also nothing but pak 43s or JT can shoot thru shoot blockers hence the name "shot blockers"
28 Dec 2017, 20:30 PM

Scatter and acc at far/near

Of what two units?
28 Dec 2017, 20:38 PM

Check http://coh2chart.com/ okw has the second highest winrate (used to be the highest before the patch.)

Literally the first thing that comes up from that website is

Unfortunately, Relic hasn't been able to update their database since 16.5.2017. The charts aren't up to date anymore.
28 Dec 2017, 20:44 PM

Literally the first thing that comes up from that website is

he sees only trough his ally biased lenses
28 Dec 2017, 20:45 PM

So we are just ignoring the other things that it has that other ATGS don't? I mean if being able to cloak and retreat or have a rotatable turret didn't matter....

Also, nothing but pak 43s or JT can shoot thru shoot blockers hence the name "shot blockers"
i mean if i had an anti infantry barrage and 6 man .....
ps: by shoot blocker i mean the one blocks the shoots from hitting like cover and etc (most at gun have them as shoots hit the at gun and not the crew from the front rak doesn't have it , or it has bit is justt too low/small)
28 Dec 2017, 21:07 PM

Does OKW has a snare before 60 fuel + build time of Mechanised HQ ?
28 Dec 2017, 21:16 PM

Also nothing but pak 43s or JT can shoot thru shoot blockers hence the name "shot blockers"

Because having extended vision AND range to 70, sprint, TWP, he barrage is not useful at all.

Too much bs here ...
28 Dec 2017, 21:23 PM

IMO okw is perfectly balanced as there isn't much OP left in it. idk what you guys are complaining about but when i red this 'raketen is worse atgun' or something going that way, that shows some of you totaly don't know what you're talking about. i'd rather have a raketen then any atgun. it cloacks, it can retreat, it almost never misses, and it's accuracy has been buffed... so that's why okw is so bad now. wow you guys.
don't come with volks being bad. they're good. you'll have to find some other UP thing to convince me.
28 Dec 2017, 21:42 PM

- Accuracy increased from 0.06/0.05/0.04 to 0.06/0.0516665/0.043333 (to match other AT guns)<---- how am i spreading lies?

but I do get your point. I just don't want the rak to have an even better AT capabilities to a faction that has ample ways to deal with tanks (ever tier there is an AT option). If the Rak where to be buffed which i wouldnt be opposed to. I would like it to be placed behind some sort of teching like every other ATG.

Both playing against a rak and using the rak is unsatisfying.

That's the unofficial balance mod...the change never made it in DBP... raketen has actually an inferior accuracy compared to any at gun in game.

Okw has nothing more at wise compared to other factions... 2 TD, a snare, an atg and a light vehicle...
Soviets have 2 TD, 2 snares, an atg and a light vehicle, viable handheld at.
Usf have 1 TD, 1 snare, an immobilize at mine, an atg (a very good one), a light vehicle and viable handheld at
Ukf have 1 TD (the best tank destroyer in game), a premium, an atg (a very good one), a viable handheld at and the best at light vehicle in game...

Nothing of what you said is correct honestly...and we are talking about facts...

Ps: sturm shreck is not a viable at in the slightest way...
28 Dec 2017, 21:49 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2017, 10:09 AMA table
Who opened the salt mines?

Basically Relic when they released CoH2.
28 Dec 2017, 22:11 PM

Basically Relic when they released CoH2.

I wouldn't go that far... more like the ongoing avoidance of making key changes.

Seriously, 95% of the balance issues were (and continue to be) between base infantry. And it's not like it's a hard thing to fix: Remove double upgrades, readjust penals so that their early-game isn't so incredibly powerful.

From there it's just tiny changes (+/- 10% kind of stuff) and the game would be a lot better.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS