Login

russian armor

Rifles possibly other squads will not line up in cover

21 Dec 2017, 20:20 PM

I have noticed this mostly with rifles, didn't really notice it with brits but rifles seem to do this the most. Say there is a wall or destroyed vehicle (one that is part of the maps design not one destroyed in game) You know for a fact it has all green cover but the cover indicators do not show up giving you the all green cover option and force you to choose options to where some models are in yellow or even red depending.

I will try to get some screen shots but this is a bit hard to do. Basicly its like they refuse to all position into green cover when there was no problem last patch doing that or whatever particular wall etc and it happens a lot not all the time but a lot definately after the patch my 2v2 partner quickly noticed it as well. Could be happening to other large squads too or maybe just rifles idk
21 Dec 2017, 20:34 PM

I've been noticing something similar recently. Not sure if it has to do with the new squad behaviour, the new maps or if it has always been like that.
21 Dec 2017, 20:40 PM

I've been noticing something similar recently. Not sure if it has to do with the new squad behaviour, the new maps or if it has always been like that.

Im thinking it has to do with new squad behavior because it was on maps like rails where and other where i know its green cover and there shouldnt be an issue with them all getting in it. I don't know rifles just seem really clumsy now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight