Login

russian armor

December patchnotes + Bug report

PAGES (13)down
20 Dec 2017, 15:07 PM

A) You mean that the unit danced around, but did not went into the house?
You have to give the same order again to solve this problem atm.

B) Or do you mean that one house was not possible to get at all?

A) I know that already

B) would be new for me.

A is the answer, i did not find any info about this bug in recent posts, sorry for this superfluous report.
20 Dec 2017, 15:13 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

A is the answer, i did not find any info about this bug in recent posts, sorry for this superfluous report.

Nono all is fine!
You are right! i got this from myself and other guys in stream:)

Thx for the report!
20 Dec 2017, 15:20 PM

"Butterfly Boms" cause random immobilised criticals
20 Dec 2017, 15:36 PM

Explain pls

Typographical errors. Missing punctuation, spelling mistakes, incorrect use of capital letters, that sort of thing. I don't have any problem with this in the balance mods where rapid changes are being made but Relic should have checked all the new text over before they patched the live game.

For example, the description for the Luftwaffe Ground Forces ability Airborne Assault currently says this:

Two JU-87 aircrafts will perform an anti-ifantry strafe and then loiter the designated area performing anti-tank strafes on incoming vehicles. While active, Fallschirmjager squads can be reinforced anywhere on the battlefield.

Below is the same text with the spelling and grammar corrected. I've underlined the changes.

"Two JU-87 aircraft will perform an anti-infantry strafe and then loiter over the designated area performing anti-tank strafes on incoming vehicles. While active, Fallschirmjager squads can be reinforced anywhere on the battlefield."

Below is the ability text rephrased to be consistent in style with the other aircraft-based abilities in the game.

Two JU-87 Stukas will strafe and suppress infantry then patrol the area, targeting enemy vehicles with heavy 37mm cannons. Fallschirmjager squads may be reinforced anywhere on the battlefield.
20 Dec 2017, 15:39 PM

4 Maps got removed. And you lost 2 vetos? Pretty sure you used all 4 vetos on this maps before

--> So you have now 2 more vetos acutally.

And it was not intended from me or Relic. The programm / system does it self; because of less maps.

lol no, i still have the same maps vetoed and we didnt lose maps indirectly, now i have to use more vetoes for the same map in 1v1 and 2v2, for example i have to use 1 veto for crossing in the woods 2v2 version and the other one for 1v1 version lol
20 Dec 2017, 15:40 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 15:39 PMLuciano

lol no, i still have the same maps vetoed and we didnt lose maps indirectly, now i have to use more vetoes for the same map in 1v1 and 2v2, for example i have to use 1 veto for crossing in the woods 2v2 version and the other one for 1v1 version lol

So you are searching 1vs1 and 2vs2 together?

and yes there are 2 version, because of 2 or 4 spawn. I think this way is better then in the past the automatch. Sorry.
20 Dec 2017, 15:41 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 15:36 PMLago

Typographical errors. Missing punctuation, spelling mistakes, incorrect use of capital letters, that sort of thing. I don't have any problem with this in the balance mods where rapid changes are being made but Relic should have checked all the new text over before they patched the live game.

For example, the description for the Luftwaffe Ground Forces ability Airborne Assault currently says this:

Below is the same text with the spelling and grammar corrected. I've underlined the changes.

Below is the ability text rephrased to be consistent in style with the other aircraft-based abilities in the game.

You found more? pls post it here. thx
20 Dec 2017, 15:43 PM

So you are searching 1vs1 and 2vs2 together?

sometimes, yeah, and for 1v1 i still have the same maps vetoed so nothing changed for me :S
20 Dec 2017, 15:48 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

20 Dec 2017, 15:49 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 15:43 PMLuciano

sometimes, yeah, and for 1v1 i still have the same maps vetoed so nothing changed for me :S

Are the 1vs1 maps got removed for you? and the reworked maps came in?
20 Dec 2017, 15:50 PM

Are the 1vs1 maps got removed for you? and the reworked maps came in?

yes but i still have the same maps vetoed, so its the same for me
20 Dec 2017, 16:00 PM

Good job on the patch Mod team. It really has improved the game.

A bug I found was that my mortar team danced for quite some time before setting up. Maybe it has to do with the new unit AI? They kept trying to spread out, group up, spread out again and took them 5 seconds to stop and set up.
20 Dec 2017, 16:00 PM

2 glitches on poltawa.

1. South cutoff dose not work!

2. Some times when I crushed some bushes or other obstacles with medium to heavy armour the radio chat indicated that I had killed a squad. Although I could not replicate this issue in my 3rd game on the map.
20 Dec 2017, 16:20 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

2 glitches on poltawa.

1. South cutoff dose not work!

2. Some times when I crushed some bushes or other obstacles with medium to heavy armour the radio chat indicated that I had killed a squad. Although I could not replicate this issue in my 3rd game on the map.

yes i listed that already in the first post. but thx!

Good job on the patch Mod team. It really has improved the game.

A bug I found was that my mortar team danced for quite some time before setting up. Maybe it has to do with the new unit AI? They kept trying to spread out, group up, spread out again and took them 5 seconds to stop and set up.

thx and hm ok. which mortar? wehrmacht, usa?
20 Dec 2017, 16:56 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

BUG Visuals on commanders (You can see it in the menu):

-Fallschirmjager. It has the wrong commander icon. There is one without the green cross over the icon.
-AutoRepair BRITs. Is placed in incorrect slots.
-Official arty WEHR does not have the correct icon (this is an old bug)

I hope this is put in the main post for everyone to see.
Thanks
20 Dec 2017, 17:09 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2017, 16:56 PMcapiqua
BUG Visuals on commanders (You can see it in the menu):

-Fallschirmjager. It has the wrong commander icon. There is one without the green cross over the icon.
-AutoRepair BRITs. Is placed in incorrect slots.
-Official arty WEHR does not have the correct icon (this is an old bug)

I hope this is put in the main post for everyone to see.
Thanks

ok, thx
20 Dec 2017, 17:20 PM
Donator 22

-Moskau Outskirts Summer, the church still has no house symbol on the mini and tac map, didn't check the winter version, but probably missing as well
-Jäger Command Squad uses the same icon as Jäger Light Infantry even though different units
20 Dec 2017, 17:23 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

-Moskau Outskirts Summer, the church still has no house symbol on the mini and tac map, didn't check the winter version, but probably missing as well
-Jäger Command Squad uses the same icon as Jäger Light Infantry even though different units

That is very strange, because we did not changed anything on the church at all :P

the other thing ok. But guess there are no 2 different icons i guess.
20 Dec 2017, 17:29 PM
Donator 22

That is very strange, because we did not changed anything on the church at all :P

The symbol was already missing from the original one.
20 Dec 2017, 18:45 PM
Donator 22

Commando Regiment:
-Ability description is sometimes off, for example, Assault (says Infantry sections move more quickly but affects all units now..)
-Commandos dont receive smoke nade at vet 0 its still light smoke nade and unlocked at vet 1
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS