https://youtu.be/EAlezFydzwE

- greyhound is now super strong:
- wipes easily squads and teamweapons
- superfast and mobil
- Ok armor and HP
- can deal with a luchs...and kill it

- Jackosn is to strong now, too:

https://youtu.be/EAlezFydzwE?t=2282

it can alone handle a KT cause of huge hp, fast, turrent, super accurracy and fast reload, good/high dmg per shot

while axis TDs was nerfed, allie tds and tanks gets stronger...exspacilly the jackson is too good now... a high mobil turrent high dps monster with good surviability.

jagdpanzer 4 has no turrent, not this mobility and not accuracy (must turn chassie to aim ...) 2 jackson take out every german armor easily....because of high speed and high range...they can kit axis tanks

and lets not forget: jackson is a nondoc TD....stug/ ost player without the right commander cries in a corner
12 Dec 2017, 11:50 AM

Are you aware that you are using a game in which the Axis player has clearly won the match-up and is wasting their units for fun?
12 Dec 2017, 14:17 PM

Even Su85 can alone handle a KT

If you ask me how? I discover you the secret.

Will you ask me?
12 Dec 2017, 14:26 PM

Even Su85 can alone handle a KT

If you ask me how? I discover you the secret.

Will you ask me?

but not easy like in this video...and do you know why?

because it has no turrent, is no that fast and can be flanked easily, and has not that great accurracy...
12 Dec 2017, 14:28 PM

omg trolled, grayhound and jackson wipe okw army in one dive
12 Dec 2017, 15:10 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Couple of post invis. Mod /off

Several Greyhound (+3) and an M20 got pwn by a Puma + P2 combo. The Puma only died because it kept scouting the map without sweepers and at 10% health. Hans could basically end the game really soon if he didn't waste popcap + mp on recrewing all the MGs against a basically no rifleman army (4 hmg against 2/3 zook rifles?). Hetzer is just as bad/situational as the KV8 at the moment. He basically played without commander the whole game. Also questionable decision on going for PV when there's no whatsoever high armor threat to deal with.

Greyhound cost slightly more than the P2 (mp wise) for lesser AI capabilities and barely higher AT capabilities. It needs to spend munition on top of munition to do something (HMG upgrade and canister).
"But the vet5 P2 lost against the vet3 Greyhound!". Yeah because it was at 3/4 HP and got jumped on and RNG was in his favour.

About the Jackson, using HVAP AND been vet2, managed to kite a KT which was base rushing a base over open space without any kind of support. Wow.

NOW, the only good thing i kinda can take out of this thread is: what's the supposed damage the HVAP is meant to be doing.

Mod on:
If you have any constructive thing to say besides Allies OP, Axis been nerf they are UP, send a PM and i'll re open the thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight