Login

russian armor

okw at gun

25 Nov 2017, 08:49 AM

Relic remove that fucking unrealistic invisible at gun. 2 meters away from riflemen and still invisible.. more invisible than pathfinders are you for real? at guns sniping tanks fucking bullshit. just make it invisible under the cover. simple.

Edit: and yes with the december update they wont be supressed. awesome.
25 Nov 2017, 09:12 AM

Watch out, a too high sodium level can be dangerous for your health.
25 Nov 2017, 09:20 AM

LUL to the guys who whine about Pupchen !!!

Even after many fix, this little AT still unreliable in many case.
Why players want to build AT guns ? For destroy tank !!!
Pupchen is not, mostly hit the dirt, misshot and retreat evertime when spotted.
Everyone wanna trade the normal AT gun than that damn crappy rocket !!!

I you want fix Pupchen cloaking, its need overhaul all cloaking to be the same (but I also agree all units should be cloaking behide cover only).
25 Nov 2017, 09:26 AM

just give okw a normal fucking at gun then.
25 Nov 2017, 09:31 AM

LUL to the guys who whine about Pupchen !!!

Even after many fix, this little AT still unreliable in many case.
Why players want to build AT guns ? For destroy tank !!!
Pupchen is not, mostly hit the dirt, misshot and retreat evertime when spotted.
Everyone wanna trade the normal AT gun than that damn crappy rocket !!!

I you want fix Pupchen cloaking, its need overhaul all cloaking to be the same (but I also agree all units should be cloaking behide cover only).

SO MUCH +1

"Everyone wanna trade the normal AT gun than that damn crappy rocket !!!"

yep
25 Nov 2017, 09:36 AM

BTW what's the issue there ?
The goddam thing has no green cover, it dies to medic .45...
If rifles were so close it wouldn't have shot more than 1 rocket before dying, 2 AT BEST, which implies you actually yoloed a low life tank...
25 Nov 2017, 09:59 AM

The issue is, this little cloaking bastard can do one wonder thing (really BS as well),creeping around the map to capture territories or even salvo idle tank behind enemy lines and retreat like nothing happen.
25 Nov 2017, 10:29 AM

The issue is, this little cloaking bastard can do one wonder thing (really BS as well),creeping around the map to capture territories or even salvo idle tank behind enemy lines and retreat like nothing happen.

Nah..any faction can easily cap with smoke, avoid risking an atg, and infiltrating raketen is pretty much going to die in a deathloop against any capable player.It does anything ther atg do worse, except countering light vehicles, which isn't even a thing for raketen as it miss almost always.
25 Nov 2017, 12:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2017, 09:26 AMViento
the community asked for this A THOUSAND TIMES all both fan boy and non asked for it, but they don't want to change it
25 Nov 2017, 12:26 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

The only thing I will say is that to make the stealth ability vet 1. This would fix most of the stealthing around issues.
25 Nov 2017, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2017, 09:26 AMViento

This is the only real solution to the problem which Relic refuses to acknowledge due to unknown to us reasons.

Then there's the UP MG34 and lack of resource caches due to whatever reason but that's for another topi.
25 Nov 2017, 15:50 PM

the community asked for this A THOUSAND TIMES all both fan boy and non asked for it, but they don't want to change it

Some of us would even take a Pak40 with no target weakpoint over the pupchen. Nothing more infuriating than seeing a tank make it out of a fight with a sliver of health because the pupchen did its special version of attack ground three times in a row.
25 Nov 2017, 16:02 PM

The only thing I will say is that to make the stealth ability vet 1. This would fix most of the stealthing around issues.

Agreed. It doesn't need the vet moving bonus while cloaked for that matter either.

But the puppchen has always seemed more of a gimmick than anything. Way back before the MG34 became stock, I felt it would've worked in Luftwaffe as an airdrop weapon. But like others have said, OKW would need a plain ol' PAK instead.
25 Nov 2017, 16:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2017, 15:50 PMGrumpy

Some of us would even take a Pak40 with no target weakpoint over the pupchen. Nothing more infuriating than seeing a tank make it out of a fight with a sliver of health because the pupchen did its special version of attack ground three times in a row.

You say that as if the Pak40 was a weak ATG... Now give it Vet5 welp.
25 Nov 2017, 16:51 PM

If OKW got a Pak40, it'd likely be a LeFH situation where the same vet bonuses are spread across 5.

I, quite frankly, don't see it happening though. It'd give OKW a better foundation for potential balancing efforts, but still. Unlikely IMO.
25 Nov 2017, 16:53 PM
25 Nov 2017, 16:57 PM

If OKW got a Pak40, it'd likely be a LeFH situation where the same vet bonuses are spread across 5.

I, quite frankly, don't see it happening though. It'd give OKW a better foundation for potential balancing efforts, but still. Unlikely IMO.

Making the Raketenwerfer more reliable while nerfing it's speed while cloaked feels good enough of a change for me.
25 Nov 2017, 17:10 PM

Pak40 is the best in the game, especially when it has vet.

Realistically, it would be nice if the pupchen shells didn't collide with terrain. I'd gladly trade that for having it be immobile when cloaked. All AT guns should be immobile when cloaked, even the Soviet ones (not that Soviet players use them the same way as OKW).
25 Nov 2017, 17:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2017, 17:10 PMGrumpy

Pak40 is the best in the game, especially when it has vet.

Realistically, it would be nice if the pupchen shells didn't collide with terrain. I'd gladly trade that for having it be immobile when cloaked. All AT guns should be immobile when cloaked, even the Soviet ones (not that Soviet players use them the same way as OKW).

They would use it more if the ZiS didnd't suffer from further slow down through craters, like the American M1 does, you might as well be moving at negative speed at that point.
25 Nov 2017, 19:48 PM

The funny thing is, the raketenwerfer is more annoying than it is actually good at its intended role lol.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 27
unknown 17
New Zealand 20

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak