Login

russian armor

KV8 + Su85 combo

8 Aug 2013, 15:42 PM

Ignoring the flaming (ha!) here, the only issue I have with the KV8 itself is the speed. For the armor / cost it has it's a bit too nimble.

Then there's the whole issue of flame weapons slaughtering on retreat, but that's not unique to the KV8. You could argue it is exacerbated by the KV8 because its high damage / range / pretty good speed allows it to keep retreating infantry under fire for long enough to squad wipe easily, but it's a global issue.

Otherwise I think it's generally okay. Damage -might- be a smidge too high given that it's AOE damage and can basically insta-roast squads in several circumstances, but otherwise okay.
8 Aug 2013, 16:05 PM

Range on the KV8 may be a little too far as well. I was watching a stream the other day and noticed that it's range is similar to faust range and shrek range....which means..go for it and your squad dies.
8 Aug 2013, 16:27 PM

4v4 u care, com on...
8 Aug 2013, 19:12 PM

The ammount of over exgerations from both sides makes me laugh inside and in no way shape or form take this thread even remotely seriously.

Please use facts for your arguments not this hyperbole crap.
8 Aug 2013, 19:15 PM

With a name like Gayner, I'd hardly talk about moaning. If you can't contribute anything except trolling stfu and gtfo out of this thread russian fanboy

bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you win Thursday with that.
8 Aug 2013, 20:07 PM

The KV-8 is fine?

Haha.

Hahaha.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh God, that's rich. You can tell me it's fine when a KV-8 chases you back to your base, kills all your squads, kills your buildings, and then runs away the second a tank comes out because it has armor so thick it can never die.

The KV-8 is literally the most overpowered thing in this game. I play more Soviets than Germans and even I know this. There is nothing that is as overpowered as that tank. Thick armor, instant kill on infantry no matter if they retreat or not. If you were to use a Tiger to wail on its side armor until it died, it would take you 50 seconds to kill it.

There is nothing more overpowered in this game than that tank. It's stupidly powerful. If you even so much as get into its range for 1/10 of a second you might as well lift your hands off the keyboard because it's too late for your squad.

I'm OK with an anti-infantry tank. I'm not OK with a tank which has a flamethrower so powerful it's like 5 Pioneers focusing a single squad at once. With durability so potent it's laughable it even made it past QA.

I have tried to say kv8 op since I bought the game... its armor is ridiculous and it completely melts inf. Shreks cant hurt it.. pak LOL... and tanks take minutes to take it out. Mind u, u cant support a tank assualt on kv8 with inf because the kv8 will laugh at the p4\panter rounds and just melt away ur infantry. Seriously at least nerf the armor. Id rather fight a gaggle of su85s with a sniper army then 1 kv8.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★