Login

russian armor

I am done with this broken mess of a game.

• This thread is locked
13 Nov 2017, 19:44 PM

Soviets mass OPenals.
UKF abuse infantry cover.
USF infantry blobs.

And in the next patch Axis is getting nerfed. I'm done.
13 Nov 2017, 19:45 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Then try panzerfüssis spam and luch rush :)

Brit inf cover abuse? What is that?
13 Nov 2017, 19:48 PM

I mainly play Ostheer and its atm subpar compared to other factions.

I meant that the UKF green cover dmg bonus is OP as fuck.
13 Nov 2017, 19:48 PM

13 Nov 2017, 19:54 PM

So long PanzerKampf, we hardly knew ye.

Someone clearly thinks that Swiftsaber needs more thread-locking practice.
13 Nov 2017, 20:01 PM

Then try panzerfüssis spam and luch rush :)

Brit inf cover abuse? What is that?

So your response is to go a specific faction then go a specific commander every game?

Trench abuse(which yes is being fixed)is what he means.

I’m sorry to say, but you in particular have a lot of vaccume situations and your point of countering a cheese strat is a cheese strat if it’s own instead of acknowledging OP shit that is evident in every game.
13 Nov 2017, 20:03 PM

So your response is to go a specific faction then go a specific commander every game?

I’m sorry to say, but you in particular have a lot of vaccume situations and your point of countering a cheese strat is a cheese strat if it’s own instead of acknowledging OP shit that is evident in every game.

Lok when a lead strategist helps you to solve your 0roblem and all you do is to shout on him because you wanted a non-cheese non-meta solution to your problem - enemy's abuse

I'm done :rofl:
13 Nov 2017, 20:05 PM

Lok when a lead strategist helps you to solve your 0roblem and all you do is to shout on him because you wanted a non-cheese non-meta solution to your problem - enemy's abuse

I'm done :rofl:

Does it look like I want anything here? Please tell me where I’m asking for something. In particular when am I asking for a non-meta solution
13 Nov 2017, 20:08 PM

Does it look like I want anything here? Please tell me where I’m asking for something. In particular when am I asking for a non-meta solution

The OP looks like he was asking for a solution for his problem.

A lead strategist was kind enough to respond to him politely instead of locking this "thread" in a get go. And all he gets is a big healthful thanks from another guy.

I'm amazed <444>_<444>
13 Nov 2017, 20:19 PM

The OP looks like he was asking for a solution for his problem.

A lead strategist was kind enough to respond to him politely instead of locking this "thread" in a get go. And all he gets is a big healthful thanks from another guy.

I'm amazed <444>_<444>

So you honestly think a solution to a problem is a broken strategy/units of itself. That by a lead strategist, who is also balancing the game, is ok to reply with a single unit/commander, and faction for every game,

I see what your saying, but it’s borderline smartass and non productive, I didn’t buy OKW to spam fussies every game and to sure as hell keep going that commander.

It’s what ruins this game, use your own cheese to fight cheese. And if you don’t cheese you lose.

Playing the game with mixed units as it’s intended to with variety is punished my single unit spam with less micro.

Not sure about you, but I don’t wanna see a lead strategist beat answer is to fight back with cheese, which goes into a single unit/doctorine/faction. What if I’m speaking from ost point of view? What if I want to go another commander? As supposed to countering units that are not doctrinal
13 Nov 2017, 20:56 PM

So you honestly think a solution to a problem is a broken strategy/units of itself. That by a lead strategist, who is also balancing the game, is ok to reply with a single unit/commander, and faction for every game,

I see what your saying, but it’s borderline smartass and non productive, I didn’t buy OKW to spam fussies every game and to sure as hell keep going that commander.

It’s what ruins this game, use your own cheese to fight cheese. And if you don’t cheese you lose.

Playing the game with mixed units as it’s intended to with variety is punished my single unit spam with less micro.

Not sure about you, but I don’t wanna see a lead strategist beat answer is to fight back with cheese, which goes into a single unit/doctorine/faction. What if I’m speaking from ost point of view? What if I want to go another commander? As supposed to countering units that are not doctrinal

I agree with you that we should increase the amound of possible strategies and that there should be a non-doctrinal solution for most non-doctrinal build orders (and all non-doctrinal units).

But I have never stated that I want a game with broken strategies. Primarily because I wasnt talking about your arguments but about your attitude and the principe.

Maybe if compare this thread and conversation to a cancer and its cure (because we all know how cancerous those units are :D) then you will understand my thoughts better. I know it is not the best comparison, comparing cancer-ill person with game state but it certainly has much in common so why not keep things a bit brutal.

Imagine there is patient who is ill and got a cancer lately. The doctor politely told him that he can take chemotherapy (with all consequesces) right now and probably survive the cancer or refuse to take the chemotherapy and live for another year (with pain, he will take painkillers) but he will die afterwards and there is no point of going back, because the tumors will grow too big. He also told him that there is not a better cure for cancer (without so many side effects )currently but scientists all around the world are working on it.

Then there is his friend who starts blaming the doctor for not being able to give better cure for the patient. Do you think this way his friend will help him or the doctor or anyone ? I dont think so.

All how his friend can do for the patient is to emotionally support him and motivate him or to help the doctors with cure research. In every other way he will be only burden for the doctors and the patient.

Now you can make a parallel between: the patient-PanzerKamf; a doctor-Sturmpanther; patient's friend-You; sciencetists looking for the cure-balance team;emotionall support-finding new non-meta strategy; helping doctors to find the cure- providing valuable balance input to improve the game. Not whinning but specific balance solutions to common problems.

Hopefully you can see it more clearly from my point of view. This is my last post with you in this thread about this particular topic. If you wish to continue our discussion then chose a PM ;)
13 Nov 2017, 21:00 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hey man,

The creater of this thread is kind of a troll. So he gets special answers from me :P

Btw Wehrmacht is great vs brits. Sniper, mortar in early, flamerhft + pak.

And i know him already. Here the problem is not cheese. It's just skill difference :)
13 Nov 2017, 21:03 PM

I agree with you that we should increase the amound of possible strategies and that there should be a non-doctrinal solution for most non-doctrinal build orders (and all non-doctrinal units).

But I have never stated that I want a game with broken strategies. Primarily because I wasnt talking about your arguments but about your attitude and the principe.

Maybe if compare this thread and conversation to a cancer and its cure (because we all know how cancerous those units are :D) then you will understand my thoughts better. I know it is not the best comparison, comparing cancer-ill person with game state but it certainly has much in common so why not keep things a bit brutal.

Imagine there is patient who is ill and got a cancer lately. The doctor politely told him that he can take chemotherapy (with all consequesces) right now and probably survive the cancer or refuse to take the chemotherapy and live for another year (with pain, he will take painkillers) but he will die afterwards and there is no point of going back, because the tumors will grow too big. He also told him that there is not a better cure for cancer (without so many side effects )currently but scientists all around the world are working on it.

Then there is his friend who starts blaming the doctor for not being able to give better cure for the patient. Do you think this way his friend will help him or the doctor or anyone ? I dont think so.

All how his friend can do for the patient is to emotionally support him and motivate him or to help the doctors with cure research. In every other way he will be only burden for the doctors and the patient.

Now you can make a parallel between: the patient-PanzerKamf; a doctor-Sturmpanther; patient's friend-You; sciencetists looking for the cure-balance team;emotionall support-finding new non-meta strategy; helping doctors to find the cure- providing valuable balance input to improve the game. Not whinning but specific balance solutions to common problems.

Hopefully you can see it more clearly from my point of view. This is my last post with you in this thread about this particular topic. If you wish to continue our discussion then chose a PM ;)

Wtf
13 Nov 2017, 21:40 PM

A rather depraved analogy if I ever saw one...

I had a response in mind to the first two posts, but I'm not sure it's worth posting at this point...
13 Nov 2017, 22:00 PM

EffenNewbie is right, even if he spelled my name wrong.

If you want to make a thread that explains why you're leaving, that's fine, just make it readable.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★