Login

russian armor

OKW elite armor heat rounds stats

5 Nov 2017, 12:32 PM

do OKW elite armor heat rounds do 30% more damage? with more pen?

Just FYI in real life they barely had 88mm of penetration and could barely :b:enetrate a sherman

mainly issued to support tanks with low velocity cannons to offer them a chance at fighting enemy armor as HEAT rounds did not rely on velocity in order to penetrate.

but in this game they seem to be nuke rounds and good muni sink for OKW

just wondering what exact stats on them are
5 Nov 2017, 12:50 PM

HEAT rounds are also a nice way to augment P4/King Tiger damage vs infantry too. Too bad not many people know how to use this properly.

+30% penetration, +30% damage. Lasts 20 seconds
5 Nov 2017, 13:23 PM

HEAT rounds are also a nice way to augment P4/King Tiger damage vs infantry too. Too bad not many people know how to use this properly.

thanks for stats

and I found that you just pop them every start engagement and very fair and balanced as most tank battles are done underneath a minute

might need to remove % damage or something oh well

P.S one of my favorite abilities for sure to use when I'm playing OKW, crew repairs arent as useful but signal relay is very useful as well
5 Nov 2017, 14:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2017, 12:32 PMSatire
do OKW elite armor heat rounds do 30% more damage? with more pen?

Just FYI in real life they barely had 88mm of penetration and could barely :b:enetrate a sherman

mainly issued to support tanks with low velocity cannons to offer them a chance at fighting enemy armor as HEAT rounds did not rely on velocity in order to penetrate.

but in this game they seem to be nuke rounds and good muni sink for OKW

just wondering what exact stats on them ar
e

Also people don't have 80 HP in real life. It's a game, if you're discussing balance, don't bring up real life. The ability is OK.
5 Nov 2017, 15:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2017, 14:42 PMRMMLz

Also people don't have 80 HP in real life. It's a game, if you're discussing balance, don't bring up real life. The ability is OK.

k thanks for helping answering the question from the quoted paragraph and contributing knowledge

jk you didnt at all

"The ability is OK"

I just want to know if it does enough damage to turn a 4 shot kill into a 3 shot kill or but every little damage helps even if it doesn't
5 Nov 2017, 16:10 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

In my experience using HEAT with any AI vehicle it loses a lot of its AoE. I find that to terrible on the KT.
5 Nov 2017, 17:16 PM

In my experience using HEAT with any AI vehicle it loses a lot of its AoE. I find that to terrible on the KT.

They used to be bugged (they where explosives weapons, instead of ballistic thus they did not collide if remember correctly) but I am not sure how they fix it. If it is straight more damage and penetration as it look from the editor the AOE damage for the same distance from the explosion should be bigger.

Testing in game did not indicate less AOE for KT.

Note that the ability does not increase AOE radius just the damage at the distance from point of impact.
5 Nov 2017, 23:02 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

6 Nov 2017, 23:44 PM

thanks everyone for the help
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak