Login

russian armor

Sharing my art

2 Nov 2017, 20:33 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Hey peeps! So I've been thinking about this for some time, to share my work with you, the CoH community.

Long story short, I started messing around with a program called FLstudio, a program which you can make music with, at first just for fun and then I realised I love creating music. So the past year I've been gathering speed and developing my skill, to one day become and artist to give live shows. Also why I play less CoH these days. I'll post my youtube and soundcloud page, with soundcloud having twice the amount of tunes, from the very first tune as well. Now I will mention, that i create electronic music, this means drum&bass, house, techno, trap, ambient etc. Not everyones cup of tea.

I also collaborate with a friend of mine, but not sure im gonna post it here just yet as we only have 1 tune atm.

Soundcloud

Youtube

Take it easy! But take it. B-)
2 Nov 2017, 21:08 PM
Senior Referee Badge

:hyper:

My situation: I got fl studio 12 full version (not update able) from a friend like 3 months ago and i would love to be able to make electronic music (the things you summed up ^^). Ive tried fl studio in the free time i had the last weeks but i find it really difficult. I have watched some tutorials but i cant really create something and i have no idea where to start :(

I hope maybe one idea i will be able to work with fl studio as well :D
Ill definitely check out your stuff!
Any tips or tricks for me?
2 Nov 2017, 21:30 PM
Senior Referee Badge

My opinion about your songs:
-Dimension: I like the buildup but i start loving the song from 1:51 . The background sounds you used are amazing!
-Behind this world: I love your drum works. Especially the faster parts in which you for a small time use a base as well. The voice lines gives the track so much more depth and it makes it more misterious which is really really cool.

I will update this post when i listen to the other songs :D
2 Nov 2017, 22:21 PM

Permanently Banned
When i was at school i study to play in bayan, so we can make coh2 community orchestra :crazy:
Nice one man.
3 Nov 2017, 17:25 PM

Great stuffs! FL Studio is a powerful tool. I purchased it to use as a drum machine because the people that wrote that program are incredibly cool I did not mind paying $299US for it! I would recommend it to anyone trying out PC music.

Now as soon as this ecstasy wears off and I put my clothes back on I may have more to say LOL But seriously great songs all around. I would imagine a lot of twitch streamers would want to link this in their playlists!
19 Dec 2017, 21:48 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

I've recently released two new drum'n'bass tunes, check them out if you want. :thumbsup:

Also available to download on soundcloud. B-)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★