Login

russian armor

December Balance Preview

• This thread is locked
PAGES (85)down
12 Nov 2017, 00:23 AM

what soviets needs is not having to be forced to get T3.

All other factions have the option to skip a tier except soviets.

Did you had an excellent early game as Ost? rush T3 and crush enemy with P4/ost, as OKW you can plant your truck to lockdown a big area of the map, USF can skip one of the officers, brits have their T2 cost very low. But as sovs you can't rush a t34 and surprise your enemy while they can't field any decent counter because T3+T4 is too much making you vulnerable to enemy comebacks which are not hard to do on CoH2 because of how resources work.
12 Nov 2017, 00:52 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 00:23 AMzerocoh
what soviets needs is not having to be forced to get T3.
But as sovs you can't rush a t34 and surprise your enemy while they can't field any decent counter because T3+T4 is too much making you vulnerable to enemy comebacks which are not hard to do on CoH2 because of how resources work.

Rush a T70 and wreck them
12 Nov 2017, 02:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 00:52 AMArray

Rush a T70 and wreck them

you mean, rush a t70 and run over a teller or invisible raketen and shoot yourself on the foot because you are now 70 behind schedule.

I lost count of how many games I completely dominated early game and T70 just made me lost because of that.
12 Nov 2017, 03:02 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

And for axis player means that: You just can spam inf and flamer, no need for minesweeper or extra mirco on cappoints in earlygame. ( because i think you need the fuel vs Luchrushes for example)

?

Isn't this what allies do already? Since axis don't have demos? Obviously limitations cause only soviets have the non doc flamer and you don't do this with vehicles against ostheer because of tellers.
12 Nov 2017, 03:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 02:52 AMzerocoh

you mean, rush a t70 and run over a teller or invisible raketen and shoot yourself on the foot because you are now 70 behind schedule.

Because only axis have mines and at guns.

It isnt that hard to not run a light vehicle into an area where you have not swept.
12 Nov 2017, 03:26 AM

It isnt that hard to not run a light vehicle into an area where you have not swept.

Axis are the only ones with mines that 1 hit light vehicles (except the m20 but then you get a lot of warning by the presence of the unit). Allies also don't get invisible, retreatable at guns (don't OKW's team weapon crews also not suffer 1.25 RA that other factions' do?), so no creeping and no double hold firing or anything like that. Even a single well micro'd cloaked rak on hold fire can basically guarantee a kill against light vehicles. That being said, I think that they're in an ok spot (rak actually needs more consistency as in not shooting the ground all the time), as raks are shorter ranges and can often get bs one hit wiped by real tanks (much like kt wipes normal at gun crews :P) and 60 muni is a really hefty investment for a mine, even if it is as accessible as tellers are. Also, that's kind of what you get for not sweeping and not using combined arms.
12 Nov 2017, 03:31 AM

only axis play on the defensive on the first half of the game and have long range snares and excellent AT options.

Not to mention that allied lights need to hug soldiers to actually inflict any kind of damage.
12 Nov 2017, 03:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Nov 2017, 03:31 AMzerocoh
Not to mention that allied lights need to hug soldiers to actually inflict any kind of damage.

Do you even play this game? t70 hits and kills models from far range.
12 Nov 2017, 15:18 PM

I like how this thread has become a flamewar the likes of which I never even could have realized. Yet everyone hates me for being biased, whilst everyone here is adding nothing to the balance patch or its discussion other then nonsense hating on each other.

Think about that for a while.
12 Nov 2017, 15:30 PM

Invissed some posts for being offtopic or flaming.

I like how this thread has become a flamewar the likes of which I never even could have realized. Yet everyone hates me for being biased, whilst everyone here is adding nothing to the balance patch or its discussion other then nonsense hating on each other.

Think about that for a while.

:romeoBANG:
12 Nov 2017, 18:55 PM

Invissed a load of offtopic posts, keep the thread relevant please.
PAGES (85)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS