Login

russian armor

December Balance Preview

• This thread is locked
PAGES (85)down
30 Oct 2017, 22:48 PM

Its reload is now significantly better when you now include the wind down it has putting it on par with medium tank guns.

Old: 5.8 -6.7(6.8/7.7)
New: 5.2 -5.6 (6.2/6.6)

Yes I can read.

It won't change anything about the following:

You nerfed its pop cap
Armor bonus removed
Didn't change its price according to its subpar performance
Still in most expensive tier in the game
Still misses everything on the move
30 Oct 2017, 23:37 PM

OST Panther - "we feel the OST Panther is more or less in a good spot"

I stopped reading there. Something that is obviously flawed.
30 Oct 2017, 23:44 PM

RE's can lay mines now.

Oh yeah Luchs, you're properly screwed now you kiting thing you. Follow my RE's at your own peril!

Jackson health buff means it can punch and take punches back too.

Rifle smoke removal is a big change from the all rounder unit, but it can be worked with.

Overall great changes!

We feel the Ostheer Panther is in a good spot?

Are you guys completely delusional? It is in the most expensive tier, in the most hard faction to play and can't fulfill its actual purpose. Overpriced as fuck.

You actually nerfed the Ostheer Panther? Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Dead game. It was buried some months ago. Now someone is raping the corpse. This is how the patch notes read.

I suggest playing axis in multiplayer and see your Panthers get destroyed by allied tank destroyers while not being able to fight infantry or even mediums for cost, before even tuning down this vehicle (vet 2 was the only saving grace).

Hell, the Ost Panther being too weak was the topic for some months here and buffs were proposed again and again. Now it's going to be weaker? This isn't just bad design. Someone is pushing his obvious bias into a patch.

Dshk nerf is going to be just like the Maxim nerf. Way over the top. You can´t just take a unit and nerf every performance parameter while increasing reinforcment cost.

Taking away sticky satchels from non-ptrs carrying penals is stupid too. Why not just give them a slight DPS nerf and be done with it? That would have been much better and easier to do.

Unsure about the new Cons but Maxim needs to be buffed more. The appilied buff is way too little to make a significant change.

In no world should a M36 have 640 HP. I dont know what the idea behind this is.
30 Oct 2017, 23:46 PM

And also the Panther nerfs are very weird. Since when was OKW Panther considered as the best non-doctrinal tank in the game?
30 Oct 2017, 23:46 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

OST Panther - "we feel the OST Panther is more or less in a good spot"

I stopped reading there. Something that is obviously flawed.

:thumbsup:

Yeah Wehrmacht T4 is good ONLY for Brummbär. Panzerwerfer missed too often sadly :( Or hit very well but makes no kills tho...

But when you managed to get a vet2 panther, this thing is a beast!

(ofc not in 1vs1, 2vs2)

But now after nerfing firefly panthers are in a better spot again.

30 Oct 2017, 23:50 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

As amazing as the QoL list is with many fantastic fixes and of course the conscript rework Kreygasm, Some of these changes are over the top.
30 Oct 2017, 23:51 PM

:thumbsup:

Yeah Wehrmacht T4 is good ONLY for Brummbär. Panzerwerfer missed too often sadly :( Or hit very well but makes no kills tho...

But when you managed to get a vet2 panther, this thing is a beast!

(ofc not in 1vs1, 2vs2)

But now after nerfing firefly panthers are in a better spot again.

So your guys solution to a terrible overpriced OST tier 4 is acknowledging that is terrible tier that’s only good for 1 unit and your further nerfing the main battle tank. Something that has been needing a buff to simply reduce the reload/increase moving accuracy.
30 Oct 2017, 23:57 PM

Lol, this is downright pathetic.

Community complains the Ost Panther is too weak. Solution: Make the Panther weaker.

Allies dominate the early and mid game. Axis have lategame as saving grace. Solution: Make Axis lategame weaker.

A sad attempt of patching the game. And for some personal "glory" the guys responsible willingly sacrifice Coh2. Shame.
30 Oct 2017, 23:59 PM

Yes I can read.

It won't change anything about the following:

You nerfed its pop cap
Armor bonus removed
Didn't change its price according to its subpar performance
Still in most expensive tier in the game
Still misses everything on the move

The new OST Panther is now way better when it comes out at Vet0, which invalidates all the points you've just presented.

Vet2 bonus was BS anyway, and popcap won't matter if you don't try to spam it.
31 Oct 2017, 00:01 AM

The new OST Panther is now way better when it comes out at Vet0, which invalidates all the points you've just presented.

OST spamming panthers? What game are you playing. Cuz I don’t ever see that in 1v1s, and by the time you have 2 of them in 2v2. You have plenty of allied tanks to be worried about. Including FFs/Coments/Jackson’s that are actually used correctly, and 85s. So please tell me where this spamming panthers is coming from. Oh wait 4v4 right?
31 Oct 2017, 00:11 AM

I would prefer you wouldn't make any more patches, Mr. Smith.

You are getting rid of the only good feature (good vet bonuses) of one of the most expensive, least cost efficient (bad AI, mediocre AT) stock units of the game, just because you feel like it.
31 Oct 2017, 00:20 AM

This is some next level bullshit
31 Oct 2017, 00:22 AM

Can someone explain what is that m7 mine for REs?
31 Oct 2017, 00:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2017, 00:22 AMLuciano
Can someone explain what is that m7 mine for REs?

It's a weak mine that causes minor damage and speed debuffs, thus the lower cost, I never thought they would see the light of day again.

That said...
Jacksons Buffs!
31 Oct 2017, 00:38 AM

Oh, why not just give normal mine to res? And why changing the smoke from rifles to rear echelons? I dont get what is the point on that
31 Oct 2017, 00:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2017, 00:38 AMLuciano
Oh, why not just give normal mine to res? And why changing the smoke from rifles to rear echelons? I dont get what is the point on that

Faction synergy.

Just so that REs are useful, USF elite infantry no longer feel like lesser Riflemen, and that USF can't just roflstomp everything with Jackson & Riflemen.
31 Oct 2017, 00:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Oct 2017, 00:38 AMLuciano
Normal mines would make Rifle mines meaningless, and the idea is to make Rifles more dependent, I guess. It's definitely a jarring change from the usual jack-of-all trades unit, but it can be worked around.
31 Oct 2017, 00:45 AM

:rofl:

Are there Ninja buffs because the patch notes only point to a decrease to reload times, and that alone is not enough for me to EVER build it in 1v1.
PAGES (85)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Germany 21
unknown 19

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %