Where i can see the patchnote for DBP 1.2? I have found it in the steam workshop, but haven't find any info about it.
The reason v1.2 hasn't been made public is because, for some reason, the original mod refuses to update itself. So, Relic is looking into why this is the case, which is why v1.2 hasn't been publicly released.
If anybody has experience with workshop items refusing to update themselves, please contact me, so that we can find a solution.
I guess you can download the mod. If you are planning on playtesting Soviets, it's not worth playing v1.1 anymore, due to Conscript DPS "bug".
Our original changes to Conscript DPS caused an unintended, but significant increase in their DPS around ranges 5-to-15. We are adjusting the values to obtain the intended DPS curve.
- Near range reverted from 10 to 0
- Near accuracy adjusted from 0.7182821 to 0.7572339
Forward Retreat Points (affects all FRPs)
- Penalty changed to +75% reinforcement time per model
- It is now, again, possible to immediately disable the FRP
- 120 second cooldown on re-activating FRP after deactivation remains
- Rear echelons cannot use smoke when upgraded to flamethrowers (already in effect since v1.1)
- Fixed an issue that prevented squads from properly obeying garrisoning commands
- Readjusted pathfinding behaviour for vehicles to avoid suboptimal behaviour around obstacles
- Addressed an issue with Target-Weak-Point and Treadshot abilities, that they were taking too long to fire
- Hammer tracking; partially revert duration from 7 secs to 9.5 secs
- Adjusted Lend-lease Sherman hotkey to avoid overlap
- Fixed an issue where the Jackson would cost more than intended (cost from 145FU to 140FU)
(v1.2 changes are minimal because it was meant to be a hotfix for v1.1).