• This thread is locked
PAGES (85)down
2 Nov 2017, 18:19 PM

What ?
2 Nov 2017, 18:49 PM

Why didnt my messenge got the words i wrote a lot
2 Nov 2017, 18:54 PM

What ?
america is my favourite country in real life and game i am so happy that they are ballanced and got all the defenses and offensive stuff
2 Nov 2017, 19:05 PM

Battle Phase 2 costs increased from 100MP/45FU to 200MP/90FU

Won't this mess up with assault grenadiers a bit too much as they need battle phase 2 for their grenades pretty early on?
2 Nov 2017, 19:11 PM

Won't this mess up with assault grenadiers a bit too much as they need battle phase 2 for their grenades pretty early on?

I love assault grenadiers with all of my heart but they just aren't viable even if you didn't do the fuel changes. No Panzerfaust is suicide now that light vehicles reign supreme.
2 Nov 2017, 19:15 PM

Nevermind, I'm dumb. It's battle phase 1 I was thinking about. scrap what I just said.
2 Nov 2017, 19:31 PM

Sorry if I don't clap to the shitposting
1) it's not that mg's are "CRAZY HURR DURR", the mg's are THE ONLY AI panther has, while Comet can ACTUALLY deal with infantry.
Addiotionally you need to PAY munitions for that dps, while the mg dps is minimal compared to other mg dps (like 50cal pintle or t34 mg's).
And all mg's need to face target to inflict the dps (that get mostly negated by craters at this stage of the game).

Here a vid from far 2015. I believe both tanks didn't changed much in AI department.

Watch for kill count.

2 Nov 2017, 19:40 PM

Here a vid from far 2015. I believe both tanks didn't changed much in AI department.

Comet got serious nerfs in the AI department since then. Gun range, gun scatter and, of course, crush.
2 Nov 2017, 19:49 PM

Comet got serious nerfs in the AI department since then. Gun range, gun scatter and, of course, crush.

Oh, then I probably missed that. I've bought Brits only recently so I wasn't paying much attention to their changes.

Anyway, thanks for the correction.
2 Nov 2017, 20:23 PM

Rule #1 on coh2 is that allies can't have anything fun.

I can't believe it took this long to fix the demo trick.

RIP 1 shotting panthers and Flaktrucks ;_;
2 Nov 2017, 21:28 PM

Watch for kill count.

It's a nice lab but
1) keep infantry in cover, because without aoe main gun that crush walls and sundbags such mg dps will be mostly negated by cover, while bunched covered models get damaged even harder by comet main gun.
2) move the tank, all mg's will lose dps, but comet will lose less dps due to having a main gun as ai source
3) you spent 60 muni for a pintle, unless the pintle becomes free, (and I don't see panther giving any trouble without it) panther isn't a generalist, or better say that, it's performances in at (balanced by cost) shouldn't depend on ai (balanced by a muni upgrade).

If you think panther pintle is an issue remove it, nobody needs ai dps at that stage of the game, players need a proper tank hunter.
2 Nov 2017, 22:18 PM

Does buffing flamehetzer count as doctrine rework ?
Feuersturm is pretty much ok but flame hetzer being trash, so if you guys could simply pass flame hetzer as a buff and rework another 2 doctrines it would be awesome.
2 Nov 2017, 22:22 PM

Btw..Why no changes to Panzerfüsiliers?
Why don't we delete Breakthrough doctrine from the game right away? I want to see the person that still considers the Jagdtiger now.

Horrible changes. Even Imperial Dane is irritated by the OKW and especially the Ostheer Panther nerfs. A shame that biased patchmakers can change the game to fit their needs. I trust a guy who casts Coh games for more than 5 years on a daily basis way more than some patchmakers who have even voiced their will to make Allied lategame superior on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytrM3BMUgQk

Strangely the Stuka needs a nerf, the demo doesn't.

Emplacement cancer isn't adressed.

Obivously a biased patch.
2 Nov 2017, 22:55 PM

Rule #1 on coh2 is that allies can't have anything fun.

I can't believe it took this long to fix the demo trick.

RIP 1 shotting panthers and Flaktrucks ;_;
dude do i have to link the treadh where you were arguing that old comet was same as panther ? Or do we stop here with the ally fanboy ?
2 Nov 2017, 23:01 PM

Permanently Banned
with the argue that 2 stugs better than 1 allie TD...why can sovjets build a Su85? their Su76 are better TDs than stugs..and better vs infantery...and bombarding..and are cheaper.

if we follow your stug argue...the Su85 is useless..cause the sovjet can spam su76..and all is ok.

Remember: OST has no nondoc TD with can deal with the 60 range allie TDs in teamgames...if there are 2-3 Allie TD...u cant do nothing as Ost player...all tanks will explodes in secounds...

Sotheer have best at gun with ability and mobile AT unit. Ostheer based aroun unit combinations, not spam of them.
How many su-76 spam you see in game ? Su76 have same problem liek jackson, bad HP. Its good for shes time, but then will be bad, coz pathing, HP, vets, axis late units. su-85 is better in vet then su-76.
Axis have JP, in my opinion its better then allies TD and are in same level like FF, but dont have so huge damage in vet and ability, but its problem of firefly not stug/panther/jp.
2 Nov 2017, 23:02 PM

Permanently Banned
How about removing mg upgrade from panther?
I mean seriously, nobody is going for panther to deal anything else except armor.
And it will remove that BS excuse for calling panther a generalist tank. And then they can improve him to be a better tank hunter. When that is going to be his only job, to hunt tanks.

I must say its best EZ decision about waht, nobody dont write.
2 Nov 2017, 23:17 PM

Permanently Banned

It's a nice lab but
1) keep infantry in cover, because without aoe main gun that crush walls and sundbags such mg dps will be mostly negated by cover, while bunched covered models get damaged even harder by comet main gun.
2) move the tank, all mg's will lose dps, but comet will lose less dps due to having a main gun as ai source
3) you spent 60 muni for a pintle, unless the pintle becomes free, (and I don't see panther giving any trouble without it) panther isn't a generalist, or better say that, it's performances in at (balanced by cost) shouldn't depend on ai (balanced by a muni upgrade).

If you think panther pintle is an issue remove it, nobody needs ai dps at that stage of the game, players need a proper tank hunter.

You spend 60 amo for late tank (taht is not problem, lets image that you need pay for gun for luchs ? that will be some problem), that mean, not, how many its cost, but did you have access for it. Axis have, soviet dont have, USF dont have.
So when you play 2v2 on reils and metal in late game you see many green covers ? i dont think so, maybe only brits trench. Coz in that time are heavy pushing with tanks, infatry, arty, adn green cover will be EZ counter. You can see more wave battles.
Can somobody make same video test in this patch ?
2 Nov 2017, 23:23 PM

Permanently Banned
Why don't we delete Breakthrough doctrine from the game right away? I want to see the person that still considers the Jagdtiger now.

Horrible changes. Even Imperial Dane is irritated by the OKW and especially the Ostheer Panther nerfs. A shame that biased patchmakers can change the game to fit their needs. I trust a guy who casts Coh games for more than 5 years on a daily basis way more than some patchmakers who have even voiced their will to make Allied lategame superior on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytrM3BMUgQk

Strangely the Stuka needs a nerf, the demo doesn't.

Emplacement cancer isn't adressed.

Obivously a biased patch.

Dane cry about every axis nerf like he lose his legions in Tevteburg forrest.
Just few things, ask Dane what he think about current version ST, stug, JT did this unit deserve nerf or not adn you will be surprised. For player adn caster who play this game 5 years adn think taht cons dont need fix, i dont know, should you trust him always or not.
2 Nov 2017, 23:25 PM

You spend 60 amo for late tank (taht is not problem, lets image that you need pay for gun for luchs ? that will be some problem), that mean, not, how many its cost, but did you have access for it. Axis have, soviet dont have, USF dont have.
So when you play 2v2 on reils and metal in late game you see many green covers ? i dont think so, maybe only brits trench. Coz in that time are heavy pushing with tanks, infatry, arty, adn green cover will be EZ counter. You can see more wave battles.
Can somobody make same video test in this patch ?
someone did y1 ago post a video about comet vs panther in all cover panther won only in negative and no cover at 0 vet
in gren yellow and vet 3 inf comet won by a long shoot
edit: cant find the treadh it was abou pather or axis something it was 10 page long at least
2 Nov 2017, 23:44 PM

Dane cry about every axis nerf like he lose his legions in Tevteburg forrest.

This reference alone was worth reading 17 pages of posts. Very clever. Sadly, the reference will be lost on many of the plebs. Good job, though.
PAGES (85)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS