Login

russian armor

RELIC; Can we get an ETA on Leaderboards? Please?

12 Aug 2013, 21:01 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

great design!
Although the "data provided by relic" is a bit redundant :P
Are there any "paired" leaderboards in the making as well?
For 2v2's for example. Would be pretty amazing
12 Aug 2013, 21:01 PM

and guys if you can fix coh 1 too that would be great because Relic seems not able to do anything ...
12 Aug 2013, 21:02 PM

Why put ladders ingame, when you can have them on a website for all the world to see and which the community itself can develop and maintain, cooperating with the community to build the game that we all want.

This is a great move by Relic! :clap:
12 Aug 2013, 21:06 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

You are right and there is nothing that could justify Steam nor Relic for not planning ladders in a better way. From what I know, Steam ladders are not even the final ladders type Relic is looking at and for what Relic has in mind I don't know how much we'll have to wait. It's disappointing and it should have come before. But what do you do now that you know this?

We think that the best thing to do is keep being positive and trying to help Relic speeding things up where we can because we don't feel anymore just simple customers, we feel also part of the team and part of the community, which means we want us (all of us, the community) to have all the balance and the features we required as soon as possible.

There's a lot of "behind the scenes" going on that you guys don't see, but be sure that we constantly do our best (and Relic too) to get everything done asap!

You, as normal customer, have all the rights to be unhappy (and you are right) and to choose to even leave the game, but trust me you won't be disappointed by what we are preparing for you and the awesome stuff coming in the next future ^^
12 Aug 2013, 21:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2013, 21:02 PMQvazar
Why put ladders ingame, when you can have them on a website for all the world to see and which the community itself can develop and maintain, cooperating with the community to build the game that we all want.

This is a great move by Relic! :clap:

because leaderboard is a party of the game and why you would have to open your browser to get your stat ? Do you think eveyrone know coh2.org ? I guess it will cost around nothing for relic (compare to implement système).

So i guess, we will never get implement lobby system like we had on coh 1 to get some SOCIAL stuff.
12 Aug 2013, 22:04 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2013, 20:51 PMwuff
This is great news.

Thank you!

That is awesome!

p.s. displaying the win % as ".XXX" was totally robbed from MLB. :)
12 Aug 2013, 22:23 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Aug 2013, 20:51 PMwuff
This is great news.

Thank you!

If you are the creator of this image then big props to you! You should but it up on the trending section. I hope this is a sign of things to come :D.
13 Aug 2013, 00:10 AM

As I said, happy for coh2.org

But Relic's gonna regret a ladder that's not ingame. Just common sense tbfh. A'int nothing dickish about saying that.

And if "complain about every little thing" is state valid concerns about numerous topics of valid discussion, then yes, I am a whiny little bitch and proud. As someone who plays the game quite a bit, has a lot of opinions to share which are generally well constructed(Which is a lot more than I can say for some people), and is a paying customer to boot, I would think all feedback is appreciated.
13 Aug 2013, 04:02 AM

Permanently Banned
There was about 8 people passing through Hans' stream titled "Ladders Incoming!" last night, asking when/how they would be implemented.

I personally dont really care much about ladders, since Ill never top them anyways, but public desire and focus on this is definately huge and bigger than many people might think (myself included).

I think this kind of lateral approach of integrating a central community hub into the games systems is absolutely awesome, almost unprecedented and a fascinating occurance in games development.

No mattet what form it takes, Im prepared to give a lot of leeway in its judgement, owing toits "first to the fold" status, and take my hat off already to CoH2.org, and Relic (though not for having implemented their own system before launch... grrrr) for taking a bad situstion and making the best of it with real and implementable solutions.

Reminds me of the 90s, when the internet was young, and pragmatic solutions ruled.

Very cool and very interesting to follow.
13 Aug 2013, 06:42 AM

Even if the game was perfect, some people would still complain, because its not perfect enough.

This doesn't mean we shouldn't ask for great content, but when we see a sign of progress, like this, we should be happy.

13 Aug 2013, 07:51 AM

And if "complain about every little thing" is state valid concerns about numerous topics of valid discussion, then yes, I am a whiny little bitch and proud.

We're all in agreement then.
13 Aug 2013, 07:57 AM

If you are the creator of this image then big props to you! You should but it up on the trending section. I hope this is a sign of things to come :D.

Yes, I created the image.
13 Aug 2013, 08:11 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Aug 2013, 07:57 AMwuff

Yes, I created the image.

wait you have artist skills, why the fuck didn't I about know this? :P
13 Aug 2013, 08:29 AM

Permanently Banned
Seriously, someone slap Gayner already.

He posts nothing but insults, disparagment and negativity.
13 Aug 2013, 10:55 AM

I think I'll take a more optimistic view and be positive about this.

Question; What about people who are banned from coh2.org? They wont be able to use the leaderboard function.
13 Aug 2013, 12:02 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Next image up on trending. Can I has upvotes? :) We're very close.
13 Aug 2013, 12:02 PM

Permanently Banned
Not my business or problem, but Id imagine and recommend that access to the player cards/leaderboard would not require registration and be accessible by everyone.

Forums and politics are one thing, but any CoH2 players priviledge to access these should be, imo, unrestricted.
13 Aug 2013, 12:09 PM
Honorary Member Badge

they are accessable by everyone, no worries... but registered users may take profit from expanded functionality (in the future).
13 Aug 2013, 12:10 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

1. Register with coh2.org
2. Use expanded leaderboard functionality
3. ???
4. Profit
13 Aug 2013, 12:22 PM

Permanently Banned
Excellent, OnkelSam.

Im not asskissing, cos I have a reputation as an asshole to uphold, but if you guys do this right, as Im sure you can, and nobody else, you will enter into the gaming history books as the "little community site that could".

Rock on, hallelujah, etc.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★
  • The British Forces flag 보드카 중대
  • Oberkommando West flag VonManteuffel
  • Ostheer flag Heartless Jäger
uploaded by XXxxHeartlessxxXX

Board Info

211 users are online: 8 members and 203 guests
Tiger Baron, OKSpitfire, nigo, DIRTY_FINISHER, Katitof, amanitamuscariaomh, Hannibal, Crecer13
9 posts in the last 24h
35 posts in the last week
89 posts in the last month
Registered members: 44642
Welcome our newest member, amanitamuscariaomh
Most online: 2043 users on 29 Oct 2023, 01:04 AM