Login

russian armor

Noob requiring some help

6 Aug 2013, 04:21 AM

Hi guys,

I need help with my gameplay. I'm still trying to beat an AI opponent on normal difficulty, but I'm getting thrashed.

Normally during early game I can do okay, and generally take control of 2 VPs and hold them for a while. My mid-game is where it all falls apart. I am trying to tech into T2/T3 but I'm barely getting there before the AI storms over the hills with an iron wall of T34s and other vehicles. I've generally got some PGs out in the field, but cannot get them upgraded with Schreks because they are so costly.

What can I do to try and hamstring the AIs insanely quick T34 rush?

NB: I generally give myself an AI ally on normal mode as well to try and assist me, but it doesn't appear to help me out much =/
6 Aug 2013, 04:46 AM

The best way to get help in this regard is to attach a replay to make it easier for others to identify what you may be doing in order to be improved upon. Especially since your question is slightly more generic. However, if you seem to be getting rushed by armor by the ai more often, a safe bet is to get at least one pak, or 2 on bigger maps if you are only able to tech to t2 by that time. You also may need to evaluate your choice of captured territory. Perhaps the reason the ai is teching so fast and you cannot is because it has all the fuel points. As I said, without a replay it's hard to know exactly, but that might be a start.
6 Aug 2013, 04:54 AM

Okay, I appreciate your initial suggestion. I'll try and get a replay made after I work out how to, lol.
6 Aug 2013, 12:15 PM
Donator 11

some basic tips:
-watch livestreams (twitch) or casts of proplayers:
http://www.youtube.com/user/COH2ORG?feature=watch
-play automatch and not against ai!
playing against a human is totally different than playing against ai, because ai cheats ressources and co. you wont be able to get a guess of what your enemy is doing in a real game.
-watch your replays
after a defeat its very good to look, why you lost!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★