Login

russian armor

Soviet 2v2 loss without a teammate

9 Oct 2017, 20:25 PM

So after some time, I feel that I get a better hang of the game already! A really big thank you to all those on the forum and especially those who reviewed my replays last time, they are very useful and helped me a lot in improving my skills.

That said, this recent game has been really upsetting for me. Starting without a teammate is bad, and I knew that this is going to be an uphill fight. However, what puzzles me is the ability of my opponents churn out Panzer 4s like they are built from T1...

My main questions are
1) How do I deal with an AI teammate? Every time he places his ambulance RIGHT AT THE FIRING LINE I just wanted to facepalm, but obviously pinging him wont work...Are there any ways to cooperate better with an AI teammate, in such unfortunate situation, or just surrender and quit?

2) I have tried multiple ways to counter the tank spams with only T1 built and Lend Lease commander. I did build my T2 later and put out more AT guns, but they are wasted as soon as some P4s taking it as a snack. Are there any ways of countering this or I am just doomed?

3) How to deal with Assault Grenadiers? I see them as the mini-brother of Strumpioneers, and they seem to shred my Penals as well...

Anyways, those are my main questions, but other comments and critics are absolutely welcomed too! Hope I have made myself clear and have fun reviewing!
11 Oct 2017, 10:36 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

So after some time, I feel that I get a better hang of the game already! A really big thank you to all those on the forum and especially those who reviewed my replays last time, they are very useful and helped me a lot in improving my skills.

That said, this recent game has been really upsetting for me. Starting without a teammate is bad, and I knew that this is going to be an uphill fight. However, what puzzles me is the ability of my opponents churn out Panzer 4s like they are built from T1...

My main questions are
1) How do I deal with an AI teammate? Every time he places his ambulance RIGHT AT THE FIRING LINE I just wanted to facepalm, but obviously pinging him wont work...Are there any ways to cooperate better with an AI teammate, in such unfortunate situation, or just surrender and quit?

2) I have tried multiple ways to counter the tank spams with only T1 built and Lend Lease commander. I did build my T2 later and put out more AT guns, but they are wasted as soon as some P4s taking it as a snack. Are there any ways of countering this or I am just doomed?

3) How to deal with Assault Grenadiers? I see them as the mini-brother of Strumpioneers, and they seem to shred my Penals as well...

Anyways, those are my main questions, but other comments and critics are absolutely welcomed too! Hope I have made myself clear and have fun reviewing!

1) Well its Cpu... it does not work vs other people normally. So its sad but just maybe leave the game then.

2) Yes soudns good and don't forget to spam mines for 30 muni!

3) If wehrmacht skips t1, go for m3 and put an unit in it. He can't faust the m3 then.

and replay is gone because of "new patch" yesterday
11 Oct 2017, 15:35 PM

This thread makes me miss the coh1 pinging system... so much cleaner AND the AI responded to your pings...
11 Oct 2017, 15:56 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

This thread makes me miss the coh1 pinging system... so much cleaner AND the AI responded to your pings...

CPU is reacting on your pings tho. Not like as it was in coh1 but still. But i learned its better just let the cpu do their thing (capping behind enemie lines^^)
11 Oct 2017, 16:18 PM

Or building kubelwagen after kubelwagen and Yoloing the enemy base. :P

And if the AI is reacting to pings ive never really noticed much action... It's news to me TBH. ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★