Login

russian armor

Will there ever be another supply event in the near future?

7 Oct 2017, 17:18 PM

Hey! I've only recently bought the game and so far I'm having a blast! But damn, everything costs supply points, and it takes soooo much effort just to grind for a single box drop, I noticed there were events in the past that rewards supply points, unfortunately I joined way too late now and have missed all of them:(

Would there be new events in the future?
7 Oct 2017, 17:27 PM
Senior Referee Badge

There is a pretty big chance there will be new events, no clue on when though :(
7 Oct 2017, 19:09 PM

Hey! I've only recently bought the game and so far I'm having a blast! But damn, everything costs supply points, and it takes soooo much effort just to grind for a single box drop, I noticed there were events in the past that rewards supply points, unfortunately I joined way too late now and have missed all of them:(

Would there be new events in the future?

1) Register to coh official site, free 30k supply point for newcomers.
Make sure your email is the same email from steam.
Wait a few hours, points will automatically be added.

2)Make your mind and decide the specific commanders you want, or better say the good commanders.

3)At the end of the day you need to buy 2-max 3 commanders per faction, especially since most of starting commanders are meta, while stuff like recon, overwatch..is bad.
7 Oct 2017, 20:25 PM

1) Register to coh official site, free 30k supply point for newcomers.
Make sure your email is the same email from steam.
Wait a few hours, points will automatically be added.

I have finally found single advantage of official forums compared to coh2.org :D
8 Oct 2017, 00:26 AM
Patrion 26

It would be nice if they had an automatic double supply event that happened every year on the anniversary of the end of WW2.
8 Oct 2017, 05:42 AM
8 Oct 2017, 06:31 AM

I have finally found single advantage of official forums compared to coh2.org :D

Lul that site is pretty much a meme
8 Oct 2017, 15:27 PM
Donator 11

It would be nice if they had an automatic double supply event that happened every year on the anniversary of the end of WW2.

It would be a good troll if they officialy finished support on that day :P
8 Oct 2017, 16:44 PM

http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2017/09/25/2v2-map-making-contest-supply-event

Thanks! Kinda wish the reward would be abit more tho... 2500 supply points aren't even enough to buy a skin :(
9 Oct 2017, 02:12 AM
Lead Artist Badge

Thanks! Kinda wish the reward would be abit more tho... 2500 supply points aren't even enough to buy a skin :(

No problem.

Actually, it's 2500 for each submission. Just post feedback for four maps, you'll get 10k.
9 Oct 2017, 17:00 PM

No problem.

Actually, it's 2500 for each submission. Just post feedback for four maps, you'll get 10k.

Thank you so much man! Too bad it says the event only runs from September 28th to October 1st, and I made this post on 3rd:(

Anyway, I've picked 4 maps from the lot, played the crap out of them and submitted some feedbacks:D

They are all amazing maps, will definitely try out some more when I have time tomorrow

I hope I can still get supply rewards... If not then eeh it's okay perhaps next time, hopefully the map makers will find the feedback useful at least.
10 Oct 2017, 19:10 PM

Thank you so much man! Too bad it says the event only runs from September 28th to October 1st, and I made this post on 3rd:(

Anyway, I've picked 4 maps from the lot, played the crap out of them and submitted some feedbacks:D

They are all amazing maps, will definitely try out some more when I have time tomorrow

I hope I can still get supply rewards... If not then eeh it's okay perhaps next time, hopefully the map makers will find the feedback useful at least.

it a girl btw.

and i dont know which way u play the game.

but in automatch : 3 victorys = a box with an reward
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 27
unknown 16
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %