Login

russian armor

I am losing game after game with Ost.

7 Oct 2017, 19:02 PM

mine is 90% lose for three years and now it's 80% win

keep playing try watch other replay and adapt to their strat
7 Oct 2017, 19:44 PM

Sorry guys but I couldn't take it anymore, I quit this game, its too inbalanced, not coming back to it.
7 Oct 2017, 19:47 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Sorry guys but I couldn't take it anymore, I quit this game, its too inbalanced, not coming back to it.

Its not a balance problem! You saw it in the replay Review which i made for you.

Sorry to say it, but its a skill problem here.
7 Oct 2017, 19:49 PM

I can put the replay for review
7 Oct 2017, 19:49 PM

Have to install the game again...
7 Oct 2017, 20:24 PM

I can put the replay for review

And do not forget to be nice there otherwise you may enjoy another disappointment here :mellow:
7 Oct 2017, 20:35 PM

And do not forget to be nice there otherwise you may enjoy another disappointment here :mellow:

I was. I only complained about balance. Which the game lacks.
7 Oct 2017, 20:39 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I was. I only complained about balance. Which the game lacks.

You are right, this game is not fullbalanced. But i think i explained you, why shocks are not op in the last game :)

Btw it's bad idea to talk about balance when this is your playercard:

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198016129633

:)
7 Oct 2017, 20:40 PM

You are right, this game is not fullbalanced. But i think i explained you, why shocks are not op in the last game :)

Btw it's bad idea to talk about balance when this is your playercard:

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198016129633

:)

So naming and shaming now? isn't that against the forum rules?
7 Oct 2017, 20:48 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

So naming and shaming now? isn't that against the forum rules?

No because everyone can see it? when they click on your uploaded replays.

I know you are frustrated, but its like in csgo: Enemie is killing me: HE IS CHEATING! 100%.

I just get pissed about this ;)
7 Oct 2017, 20:50 PM

I didn't say I lost because of cheating, I lost because imbalance.
7 Oct 2017, 20:55 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I didn't say I lost because of cheating, I lost because imbalance.

Yes from imbalance between your and enemie Skill!!
7 Oct 2017, 21:02 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

I would say this is false. None of the Allied tank are what I consider potent against mass infantry unless it's a lucky Sherman HE shell. and Panzer IV at least can get tripe machine guns and its gun isn't terrible against infantry. It does quite alright when it lands hits. Ostwinds main issue is it inability to hit through objects or terrain.

Comparing a p4 to a cromwell, sure, id say the p4 has the advantage because of the triple mgs like you said. But comparing a p4 to a sherman, id say the sherman is squarely better. The same triple mgs in addition to HE shells, it just feels like it can really devastate infantry.
7 Oct 2017, 21:13 PM

Comparing a p4 to a cromwell, sure, id say the p4 has the advantage because of the triple mgs like you said. But comparing a p4 to a sherman, id say the sherman is squarely better. The same triple mgs in addition to HE shells, it just feels like it can really devastate infantry.

I want to add something to your post if you won´t mind

"Sherman pintle HMG is better than Panzer 4 pintle HMG too ;)"
7 Oct 2017, 21:25 PM

I know your feeling but quitting because of a losing streak is not the way to go. The more you lose, the higher are the chances for you to get weaker enemies.

I have the same feeling as well. Everytime I am reaching LvL 14, I know my ass is going to be kicked soon as long as I will drop to 11/12 again.
7 Oct 2017, 22:05 PM

Stick with it or switch to OKW, but know that OST is an incredibly difficult and punishing faction to play right now. I've been playing Ost since closed alpha, and up until about last month couldn't get into top 200.

I switched to OKW and within a week was top 130.

This is mainly due to the blob meta and having little to counter it.

Combine that with OST mainline infantry being by far the squishiest (except cons, but everyone goes penal) and can only upgrade to a single LMG compared to most other factions double-LMG. On top of that there's 30mp reinforce cost AND 4-man squad size; they're just insanely weak.

7 Oct 2017, 23:04 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Try other factions as well, and see what kind of play style you like. I personally enjoy heavy infantry play style with infantry going 1v1 instead of double teaming. I realized that even though I have 500+ games as OKW in 1v1 that I can't really do that with volks most of the time as they lose in 1v1 situations throughout the game. So I tried soviets, and I now have a +10 winstreak and I'm enjoying them.
8 Oct 2017, 07:52 AM

Try other factions as well, and see what kind of play style you like. I personally enjoy heavy infantry play style with infantry going 1v1 instead of double teaming. I realized that even though I have 500+ games as OKW in 1v1 that I can't really do that with volks most of the time as they lose in 1v1 situations throughout the game. So I tried soviets, and I now have a +10 winstreak and I'm enjoying them.

I play only Axis.
8 Oct 2017, 08:51 AM

I play only Axis.

If you do not know the strenghts and weaknesses of the enemy's you are facing(by playing them), you will lose every battle guaranteed.

Rather than blaming ''balance'' as the main reason for losing alot, look at yourself. Nobody will attempt to help you if you are lying when the truth is Obvious.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★