Login

russian armor

The awesomeness of using multiple bazookas

12 Oct 2017, 23:15 PM

I used to think that too but then they'd be OP as shit with bars or lmg/bar combo.

25 MP per model makes them just 3 less MP than Riflemen, feels a bit too costly overtime.
13 Oct 2017, 00:04 AM

I usually go 8 Rifleman squads all with double zooks. It really is a flawless plan unless OKW goes for a KT, in which case just call in a Sherman and GG.
13 Oct 2017, 04:19 AM

25 MP per model makes them just 3 less MP than Riflemen, feels a bit too costly overtime.

But the thing is when you double bar them they have almost-sort-of-similar-ish performance, so they absolutely do have to be more expensive than other infantry. They also function very well as at squads especially seeing as they get 5 men with vet. Everything else at 25 mp (basically penals and volks) is just underpriced IMO.
I usually go 8 Rifleman squads all with double zooks. It really is a flawless plan unless OKW goes for a KT, in which case just call in a Sherman and GG.

Jesus Christ 8 riflemen? What happens if they get a brummbar or sturmtiger? Or just know how to use infantry effectively? Or mortars, mgs, or rocket arty?
13 Oct 2017, 04:39 AM

Coz you have to constantly check reinforce cost. If first model to reinforce is officer you may lose up to 200 PESO to reiforce. (50 for all 4)

Is that how it works? I thought it was just 50mp for the single officer model
13 Oct 2017, 14:42 PM

Is that how it works? I thought it was just 50mp for the single officer model

I think what happens is if the model to reinforce is an officer, every queued reinforce cost is for the price of an officer. Once the officer reinforces, the next queued reinforces will be for normal riflemen.

So you if you queue 4 reinforcements before the officer has reinforced, you queue up 200mp worth. If you reinforce once, wait to get the officer, then queue the rest you should avoid the higher manpower premium.

It's a feature! It counterbalances the ability to bypass pop cap! :megusta:
13 Oct 2017, 21:41 PM

Replay lol
14 Oct 2017, 17:39 PM

Replay lol

Lmao I wish I had one, I'm only kidding. The last time I used Zooks on rifles was probably 2014.
14 Oct 2017, 17:54 PM

Lmao I wish I had one, I'm only kidding. The last time I used Zooks on rifles was probably 2014.

With M1919 and Defensive Stance they were nice to have. Pathfinders with Zooks can also be good, but Airborne relies on massively outplaying them for the first five minutes. Overall though REs are meant for Zooks.

Maybee in like the ultra lategame rebuilding rifles and giving them Zooks would be effective
15 Oct 2017, 11:27 AM

So I have been experimenting with double-zook REs, captain with BARs etc, and this is I reckon the best game I have (despite still a loss)

I find that using those combination with Airborne commander is quite deadly - because of the P47 ability, the threat posted by REs and Captains with both zook and BAR, together with the potency of paratroopers.

I also find that if you have 2 REs working together (without standing too close) they are quite a deterrent for any kind of armour as well, despite their vulnerability. Once they got shredded of their models, you better retreat them asap!
15 Oct 2017, 18:40 PM

Pathfinders with Zooks can also be good

according to this giving to sniper a Zook would be even better and send him vs KT.
15 Oct 2017, 19:13 PM

according to this giving to sniper a Zook would be even better and send him vs KT.

Logic fail dude

15 Oct 2017, 19:45 PM

fail dude

this is exactly whats gonna happened to Pathfinders if you give them zook.
16 Oct 2017, 16:05 PM

this is exactly whats gonna happened to Pathfinders if you give them zook.

Why ?
They get a RANGE (not sight) increase...
16 Oct 2017, 20:40 PM

The range I am almost certain applies to their default hard point, not any slot_items.
17 Oct 2017, 11:25 AM

The range I am almost certain applies to their default hard point, not any slot_items.

Lol never noticed, I used them a few times believing it did. XD
17 Oct 2017, 12:28 PM

Lol never noticed, I used them a few times believing it did. XD

WHy?

to play this theorycraft game lets assume they do increased range at vet 3. What the point? Give me number for zooks.

I give you my knowlege for free. Weapon range KT - 50, Pz4- 40, Pz2 -40, Tiger 40-50.

Your turn.
17 Oct 2017, 12:31 PM

WHy?

to play this theorycraft game lets assume they do increased range at vet 3. What the point? Give me number for zooks.

I give you my knowlege for free. Weapon range KT - 50, Pz4- 40.

Your turn.

Pathfinders vet 3 range 40
17 Oct 2017, 12:33 PM

Pathfinders vet 3 range 40

So one shot you got at least 37 PESO to reiforce. or wipe.

WOuldn't you consider as good exchange playing as Axis?
17 Oct 2017, 23:24 PM

So one shot you got at least 37 PESO to reiforce. or wipe.

WOuldn't you consider as good exchange playing as Axis?

Zooks out of camo could be lulzy tho, especially with hanging camo at vet3. I guess they could also still snipe models for rifles too. However, they're way too expensive and fragile to use as an at squad.
4 Nov 2017, 08:09 AM

I also find that if you have 2 REs working together (without standing too close) they are quite a deterrent for any kind of armour as well, despite their vulnerability. Once they got shredded of their models, you better retreat them asap!

If you go mechanised for generally harrasing okw early game, you can use the HT defensively as a mobile reinforce point to give your RE zook squads staying power and really stand up to luchs. If you really want to dive it to finish it off they can jump in it too, or just if you need to reposition fast.

Just use the assault engies to run around laying demos.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 38
unknown 25
Mexico 14
Germany 913

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %