Login

russian armor

Machine guns wont set up and wont fire sometimes

26 Sep 2017, 12:51 PM

Permanently Banned
When I move a machine gun from a long distance to a spot and right-click+drag to order it to set up a specific way, most of the time it will move that distance, but not set up. Very rarely will it move from a long distance and actually set up, most of the time it moves there and just stands around, so when an enemy appears it automatically sets up and usually not the right way.

Also, similar but unrelated issue, the MGs will just stop firing on sight after a few firefights, and in order to be fired I'll have to select the MG and then right click on the enemy unit. It even happens sometimes when they are positioned in buildings. I have this problem mostly with the Vickers but I've seen it happen with the .50 too.

I can upload a replay if you need but I'm expecting other people to be having this issue, since it's pretty fucking gamebreaking.
26 Sep 2017, 13:13 PM

Intended, drag your mouse while holding right button for direction imput and mg will set up.
26 Sep 2017, 13:18 PM

Permanently Banned
Intended, drag your mouse while holding right button for direction imput and mg will set up.

You didn't read my post right. Try again please.
28 Sep 2017, 18:07 PM

People said something about an Attack Move bug with the MGs where they wouldn't deploy, not sure if it's related to your problem tho, just noting it.
28 Sep 2017, 18:20 PM

Been happening more and more lately. Stole a vickers, worked fine for a while, then sat there and didn't fire for a long time suddenly. Not sure why.

Lately my 42s been setting up in wrong direction/not at all. So not sure what the deal is there. Cost me fire fights a lot and sometimes the game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★