Login

russian armor

bulletin increase sight range for soviet howitzer?

3 Aug 2013, 20:59 PM

There is a bulletin for the soviet howitzer that increases "sight range", but what is sight range exactly? Is it the range you get when you select the option to bombard a target? Right now only vet 3 increase the range, so does this bulletin increase range as well or is sight something different?
3 Aug 2013, 21:13 PM

sight range is how much can crew see around howitzer , and ability range increase is what u get with vet 3 and they are not same,
3 Aug 2013, 21:17 PM

sight range is how much can crew see around howitzer , and ability range increase is what u get with vet 3 and they are not same,

Thanks for the clarification. What is the value of this bulletin? Is there a benefit to this bulletin that I don't understand?
3 Aug 2013, 21:44 PM

The value of the bulletin is that your enemy will question your skillset, thus you may catch him off guard in the early game.
3 Aug 2013, 21:49 PM

Putting sarcasm aside it does seem like a useless bulletin. In fact, I wonder if relic made a mistake in labeling this bulletin. Did anyone get a chance to test it to see maybe it increases ability range? Because otherwise it seems so utterly useless.
4 Aug 2013, 02:02 AM

its great if they're some fog of war left in your base!
4 Aug 2013, 02:23 AM

many bulletin are useless, like 3% reduce ammunition, 5% sight range for a arty unit.
4 Aug 2013, 07:22 AM

MG42's AP rounds 2% cost reduction....

Relic.....

Why....
4 Aug 2013, 07:39 AM

and some other are pretty great take the 10% range increase on su85 :D
4 Aug 2013, 08:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Aug 2013, 21:17 PMAbdul
Thanks for the clarification. What is the value of this bulletin? Is there a benefit to this bulletin that I don't understand?

Like you could have concluded , this bulletin is rly useless, the only valuable bulletins are the ones for cons , grens (maybe crew weapons) cuz they give u edge in early game like when ur grens/cons encounter enemy cons/grens and i guess bulletins are deciding factor, the guy who starts loosing his troops quicker is going to loose that fight (every lost squad member=lower dmg output) ... same as for crew weapons sometimes that very second is what counts to either kill or maybe pinn squad or tank before flanking u ... i had numerous situations where my pak was just 2 kill enemy tanks, left it on very very low hp and he flanked me but i didnt use any bulletions where they could have saved me perhaps (greater penetration, dmg , rof etc.) and mg bulletin is only good if it gives ur machine gun survivability and armor , so it could stay more on the battlefield and do its purpose
Thats all i got , sry for long text
Cheers

4 Aug 2013, 08:29 AM

Last time I played, I knew my opponent was going to spamm pzgrens before the game even started. He had his 3 bulletins with pzgrens buffs on the load screen.

The bulletins are useless and probably took a shiton of time to develop.
The only positiv aspect of it is that they add value to the early game brainwar.
4 Aug 2013, 08:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Aug 2013, 08:29 AMPepsi
Last time I played, I knew my opponent was going to spamm pzgrens before the game even started. He had his 3 bulletins with pzgrens buffs on the load screen.

The bulletins are useless and probably took a shiton of time to develop.
The only positiv aspect of it is that they add value to the early game brainwar.

^This , the bulletins can rly give out ur tactics before the game started without much helping you or improving the troops so its smart sometimes to not even use them
4 Aug 2013, 10:52 AM
Donator 11

^This , the bulletins can rly give out ur tactics before the game started without much helping you or improving the troops so its smart sometimes to not even use them

this is why i use only conscript/grenadierbulletins, because this doesnt tell that much about your strategy and it helps ALOT because its an earlygamebuff and helps you winnign the first engagements!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★