Login

russian armor

[HLEP] Paradrop Units Don't Have Parachute

25 Sep 2017, 21:05 PM

Long story short, I made it so the pathfinders can reinforce like the paratroopers. When they "drop" in, however, they have the paradrop animation but no parachute. Any help is appreciated.
25 Sep 2017, 22:56 PM
Modmaker Badge

Hi ChosenOne:

The problem that you have is, you need to give the unit the parachute. This could be done editing the .abp file of pathfinder.

I will save you some time in advance, you could give this unit the parachute but the entity not support the animation anyway.

How to do it ? Here I will leave you a video from Eliwood about how to edit .abp files. I recomend to you to watch it.

Eliwood abp file edition

After learn about how to edit .abp files here is the line that you introduce to your pathfinders.abp file to show the parachute:

"..\\..\\props\\parachute\\parachute",

Best luck
Olhausen

25 Sep 2017, 23:41 PM

Hi ChosenOne:

The problem that you have is, you need to give the unit the parachute. This could be done editing the .abp file of pathfinder.

I will save you some time in advance, you could give this unit the parachute but the entity not support the animation anyway.

How to do it ? Here I will leave you a video from Eliwood about how to edit .abp files. I recomend to you to watch it.

Eliwood abp file edition

After learn about how to edit .abp files here is the line that you introduce to your pathfinders.abp file to show the parachute:

"..\\..\\props\\parachute\\parachute",

Best luck
Olhausen

I have edited .abp files before. I did not know about the .abp needing a line for the parachute specifically. Thank you for your help.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★